Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mia days that Manley has Marlyiah every other Saturday. Mia was away last weekend and in Manchester last night. I really hope she spends today with her daughter!!
Can't get over the effort she puts into her social life and the lack of effort she puts into raising her daughter!
Nope looks like she’s out again! She tried explaining her self on insta the other day aswell and said she’s lucky to be able to pick Marliya up from school every day but surly there’s only so much they can do together in them what 4-5 hours! Just spend a day with your daughter ffs! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Chloe really strikes me as the type who’s adamant on being (what she thinks is) societally perfect no matter what.
First car has to be fancy even though something cheaper and smaller would have been more practical.
Marrying and staying with her childhood sweetheart and father of her first child forever despite him not respecting her or making her happy (not to mention them clearly wanting/enjoying completely different lifestyles).
Getting the most fashionable family dog breed even though she clearly isn’t an outdoorsy person and they need a lot of stimulation and training.
‘Being a size S’ and forcing herself into clothes that suffocate her and look terrible.

Should I go on? 😅 might be wrong but I can totally imagine those two resenting the duck out of each other but forcing themselves to stay together forever, hope they prove me wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Nope looks like she’s out again! She tried explaining her self on insta the other day aswell and said she’s lucky to be able to pick Marliya up from school every day but surly there’s only so much they can do together in them what 4-5 hours! Just spend a day with your daughter ffs! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep!!! Imagine thinking picking your child up from school each day justifies ditching your child at the weekend, Mia picking her up from school is a bare minimum and you wouldn't even do that if something or someone better came along!!! It's embarrassing, she's the worst mum of them all! Poor Marlyiah ☹

Imagine not wanting to spend the weekend with your child.

Reactions: 13
Chloe really strikes me as the type who’s adamant on being (what she thinks is) societally perfect no matter what.
First car has to be fancy even though something cheaper and smaller would have been more practical.
Marrying and staying with her childhood sweetheart and father of her first child forever despite him not respecting her or making her happy (not to mention them clearly wanting/enjoying completely different lifestyles).
Getting the most fashionable family dog breed even though she clearly isn’t an outdoorsy person and they need a lot of stimulation and training.
‘Being a size S’ and forcing herself into clothes that suffocate her and look terrible.

Should I go on? 😅 might be wrong but I can totally imagine those two resenting the duck out of each other but forcing themselves to stay together forever, hope they prove me wrong!
I unfollowed her a while ago cos I was fed up of the constant ads and brand deals. Just had a snoop on her profile and can’t believe she’s engaged to that wet lettuce Jordan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mia definitely has a new fella... Calling it. Unless it's been said. No sign of the girl gang so must be a man

I actually quite liked chloe on teen mom as she actually worked a job unlike all the others, but my god Jordan bloody hates her and has probably been bullied into proposing

Reactions: 19
The saddest thing about Chloe’s engagement is it won’t have been a shock surprise romantic proposal she will have made that happen

Reactions: 14
Mia definitely has a new fella... Calling it. Unless it's been said. No sign of the girl gang so must be a man

I actually quite liked chloe on teen mom as she actually worked a job unlike all the others, but my god Jordan bloody hates her and has probably been bullied into proposing
Her job is social media now.

Christ, her breasts must have to phone each other.
Thats a bit fuckin harsh like. She looks good on this pic no filters

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Chloe is gorgeous but she really doesn’t dress for her body shape a lot of the time. She also gives me Jesy Nelson vibes with the blatant lip fillers.

Reactions: 14
As someone who’s boobs look exactly like this, leave off. She literally can’t help it.

I’m all for calling people out for head behaviour but most threads eventually just descend into this kind of shite and it’s why this place gets such a reputation 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50
As someone who’s boobs look exactly like this, leave off. She literally can’t help it.

I’m all for calling people out for head behaviour but most threads eventually just descend into this kind of shite and it’s why this place gets such a reputation 🙄
My boobs look like this too after 2 kids and I wouldn’t be brave enough to wear a top like this for comments like that one. I think she pulls it off 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Girls, her boobs don’t look bad at all they look great so if yours look this, don’t be self conscious. That’s what bigger NATURAL boobs look like and if your boobs look like this after kids, bleeping get them out! They look good! Me having a chest of a 13 year old girl who’s just hit puberty at 24, I wouldn’t mind having boobs like that at all! I don’t like chloe but there’s Absolutely nothing wrong with her boobs, just her personality lmao

Reactions: 35
This is where I can’t bare these threads sometimes. I’m all for calling out head behaviour and discussing gossip, but why do you need to target someone’s looks lol. Constant complaints of all the filters that are used, are you surprised when insults are thrown like that? Same people that would make snide comments if she got surgery too. I literally can’t understand why someone’s apperance is brought into discussion on these threads and it just makes me really sad lol

Reactions: 29
Had to laugh at myself tbh writing that obviously there’s a filter but I more meant like a photoshop or editing to make that area less noticeable if you know what I mean
It's defo been edited too though...You can tell along the jaw line

Reactions: 4
My pet peeve with this photo is the fact that she obviously stopped before it was taken to put her crappy bag in the shot to try and flex the brand, so cringe.

I think Chloe is a really pretty girl though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.