Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the No head shot was so Dylan wondered who it was 😂
The guy in question had his arms leaning on ree’s daughter and she was holding the cake, so would make sense if it was Isabella’s dad. Mentioned before that it seems like Dylan and Ree broke up; but his kids being absent at the birthday party and the quotes Ree puts up more or less confirm it. I think but based on how they act they’ll probably be back together by next week or month 🤣

Reactions: 11
What are those sunglasses that Chloe keeps wearing?! She looks ridiculous, like she’s put joke specs on. She’s so cringe!

Reactions: 7
She gives me Jesy Nelson vibes here 😅😂 I think she’s edited her chin or jawline too much so it’s made her not even look like herself
I thought she looked like jesy in another recent pic. How odd that someone changes themselves so much either in real life or digitally so they end up looking like someone else.

Reactions: 12
Oh no mias photographer is likely her new man. He wears drug dealer trainers and is buying her lobster. This is very similar to the ex
I’m so sorry, what?! This has absolutely sent me. Mia 100% dates wronguns but what the duck are drug dealer trainers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So funny! 100% know what she means by drug dealer trainers though…. Like Huaraches as opposed to Adidas Gazelle?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So funny! 100% know what she means by drug dealer trainers though…. Like Huaraches as opposed to Adidas Gazelle?
Don’t get me wrong, I get it but I prefer huaraches and air max to gazelles and reebok workouts and I definitely don’t deal 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloe would be the type if Jordan and her split up and he had another girlfriend she would stop him seeing Marley u can just tell she’s a proper Karen and control freak 😴
I don’t see her and Jordan splitting up anytime soon, she’s just a classic mug he could literally do anything to her and she will forgive him anytime! Iv said all along the day will come he will cheat again with someone else and leave her for this person and then she will be devastated she forgave him so much

Reactions: 10
Anyone feeling brave enough to pull off a pancake lady 2.0? 🤣 How can someone be so in love one day then over it the next? We need the ☕
Especially with him being locked up? Like how does drama occur enough to split up whilst one person is in prison around no women 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Megan did a tik tok recently about being able to go out now and not being controlled. How controlled can you be when your other half is in prison lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Especially with him being locked up? Like how does drama occur enough to split up whilst one person is in prison around no women 😭
Doesn’t technically need any women around 😅 orrr he has a new pen pal

Reactions: 7
Chloe and Jordan are SO different and i don’t mean in an “aww opposites attract!!! 🥰” way.

Why they would get engaged is beyond comprehension, they are not a match in any sense.

Jordan isn’t happy with her so he needs to get some balls about himself and be the one to end it…not go and get engaged to her.

Chloe will clearly stay no matter what so it’s gotta be him that ends it, he shouldn’t of gone back.

Reactions: 19
Chloe is 100% the type of person who when she breaks up with Jordan loses half her body weight and drastically changes every physical part of herself while using all the classic phrases from the single insta bad witch quote book, borrowed from Megan.
I actually don’t think she would withhold Marley, if anything he would not see him that much-remember when they broke up and Marley visited him at his mums house and rather than sit at the table to eat with Marley he went into the living room. That was really sad.
She would fight him tooth and nail for the hauuuus.
Lots of indirect comments about boys not paying for children.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.