Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve probably come to some mutual way of life now. Apart from the rumour about the Tik Tok he might have grown and become more responsible and let’s Chloe do what she wants if it makes her happy. And gives him a quiet life. Whatever happens we won’t ever know what really goes on as she is all for show and he’s quiet and private. But if she carries on in the circles she does she’ll go back into the public light again and nothing will be private

Reactions: 8
I wonder if he asked Sean for permission, I would love to have known Sean’s reply 😂 He cracks me up, doesn’t gloss over the fact Chloe’s a nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Chloe’s mum knew and what her reaction was! She couldn’t stand him after what he did (can’t blame her!) she wasn’t happy them getting back together :unsure:

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Chloe’s mum knew and what her reaction was! She couldn’t stand him after what he did (can’t blame her!) she wasn’t happy them getting back together :unsure:
I couldn't believe she actually showed her mum the video!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I refuse to believe that Chloe was oblivious 😂 I could bet money that she 1. Chose the book 2. Chose the location and 3. Chose the restaurant

Reactions: 15
I refuse to believe that Chloe was oblivious 😂 I could bet money that she 1. Chose the book 2. Chose the location and 3. Chose the restaurant
If she was oblivious (unlikely) I want to know how she didn’t notice him spending money on the ring seeing as she seems so on top of their finances

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah if Jordan planned it it would have been after a dominos in their living room, while he was having a quick pause in his playstation game.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah if Jordan planned it it would have been after a dominos in their living room, while he was having a quick pause in his playstation game.
He wouldn't even pause it. He would just say 'the ring is over there' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is Mia complaining about the price of petrol when the girl got 100’s of £’s worth of parking tickets nearly every week and laughed about it

Reactions: 22
Mia literally is just thick. She’s not even funny how does she manage to even be an adult when she simply cba to read her post

Reactions: 12
The teen mom uk Facebook page uploaded that Chloe and jordan are engaged and this is someone's comment.. how were they anyone's favourites 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Someone commented on her pic saying her outfit was their fav , 🤣 nothing wrong with her outfit just she's all in black just you can't see it , strange comment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone else commented “oh are they back together” 🤣🤣 who are there people and where are they coming from??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.