Teen Mom UK #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so hard to be nice when you know a couple has a history like theirs, especially all his cheating 🤮 can't wait for all the guff she'll spill about their perfect relationship leading up to the wedding and speeches and all that

I went to a wedding a couple of years ago which was the bride's first but the groom's fourth... can you imagine how awks the speeches were!
This is the thing like I seen how cheating can destroy someone as it happened close in the family they were in a long term relationship so it came out of nowhere and the person who got Cheated on went through such a rocky path for a couple of years.
After seeing that I just can’t understand how someone can just brush it under the carpet that they been cheated on never mind staying with someone who’s cheated multiple times ether.
Like I think they both have murder in the house and Chloe deffo throws the cheating at Jordan every single argument they have and probably throws in the fact it’s damaged her I can’t imagine it’s suddenly disappeared like it never happened even if it’s the narrative she’s trying to show

Reactions: 8
Anyone else get a weird vibe from this pic 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Just doesn’t seem as lovey dovey as pics I’ve seen when people get engaged Jordan looks very awkward kissing her like he’s a 12 year old having his first kiss
Literally RAN to tattle after seeing this! What on earth. The proposal is strange knowing their history and the type of relationship they have but what’s even stranger is the photo - the kiss just seems very half hearted on Jordan’s side, they’re hardly touching lips! I honestly can’t see them getting married.

Reactions: 19
So NOTHING justifies cheating, at all under any circumstance, so that's totally not what I'm saying. But when the cheating stuff came out I really wasn't shocked. We don't know the ins and outs of their relationship but from what we did see Jordan was just so miserable all the time, the signs of depression and burnout were there from day 1 imo. All she did was moan at him and put the pressure on him, in his counselling session she came across as though she was just not interested at all. He did seem pretty done with her a lot of the time so shocked they are engaged but got a lot of doubts he's actually happy and could be that he's just been pressured, on the show I did actually feel sorry for him (till the cheating - if you're unhappy you break up you don't cheat.) Chloe just seems like such a dick, she was even awful to her mum as I've been reminded on my S1 rewatch! "my BREASTS, weigh a stone" *exaggerated head tilt* "yeah got you there haven't i!" cheeky cow 😂 😂 in her defence she was only young then but she doesn't seem to have changed atall

Reactions: 20
I just thought of this when I saw the announcement. ‘You won Jane. Enjoy the ring I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord what a sad little life Jane.’ 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So NOTHING justifies cheating, at all under any circumstance, so that's totally not what I'm saying. But when the cheating stuff came out I really wasn't shocked. We don't know the ins and outs of their relationship but from what we did see Jordan was just so miserable all the time, the signs of depression and burnout were there from day 1 imo. All she did was moan at him and put the pressure on him, in his counselling session she came across as though she was just not interested at all. He did seem pretty done with her a lot of the time so shocked they are engaged but got a lot of doubts he's actually happy and could be that he's just been pressured, on the show I did actually feel sorry for him (till the cheating - if you're unhappy you break up you don't cheat.) Chloe just seems like such a dick, she was even awful to her mum as I've been reminded on my S1 rewatch! "my BREASTS, weigh a stone" *exaggerated head tilt* "yeah got you there haven't i!" cheeky cow 😂 😂 in her defence she was only young then but she doesn't seem to have changed atall
I haaaated the way she constantly spoke to her mum! She used to go on like she was the adult and her mum was the bloody daughter! She’s such a nag

Reactions: 11
I want whoever this is to expand on it 👀

The pic Chloe shared on fb
This is actually quite sad. They are both settling. Why would anyone want to marry someone who doesn’t respect them enough to not cheat?! He must know she’s isn’t The One so god knows why he’s proposed. Most likely to shut her up for a bit.

This is actually quite sad. They are both settling. Why would anyone want to marry someone who doesn’t respect them enough to not cheat?! He must know she’s isn’t The One so god knows why he’s proposed. Most likely to shut her up for a bit.
I agree they are literally both settling. She’s with him just so she can say she’s with her kids dad and doesn’t want the single mum branding (I can tell she’s the type to stick her nose up to being a single mum and would rather live a lie) and Jordan is just comfy and probably thinks it’s easier / cheaper to stay together and knows being with her is the safest bet that makes the most sense . Just one of the typical types of men who will always cheat but stay with the same woman . It’s actually sad but good luck to them . They might both wake up in 10 years and realise they’ve wasted so many years with the wrong people .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really do think they’ve looked a lot happier recently especially in their yt videos and the birth story, they showed a different side of Jordan. You could tell he wasn’t keen on filming and would rather keep their private life private. I hope it works out for them I really do

Reactions: 8
I get the feeling he didn’t even propose 😂 she basically went I got the ring now let’s take pics for the gram Jord because you been caught out again and we need to make out nothings happened again and everything’s great

Reactions: 13
It's so hard to be nice when you know a couple has a history like theirs, especially all his cheating 🤮 can't wait for all the guff she'll spill about their perfect relationship leading up to the wedding and speeches and all that

I went to a wedding a couple of years ago which was the bride's first but the groom's fourth... can you imagine how awks the speeches were!
I've been to 2 of my uncle's weddings now same guests started the speech with well welcome back everyone I was swiftly shut down 🤣😭 back to this thread I'm shook they're engaged wonder how much she wore him down about getting engaged

• Haha
Yeah I kinda feel bad for them both tbh! Chloe because she seems to put the image of a "perfect life" above her own happiness and self respect as though she cares more about how other people perceive her than her own wellbeing. Jordan's a dick for cheating but in a way, almost opposite of what I last said, if he really wanted to leave surely he would? Then again he's been tied down so so much (mortgage at 17/18) that he must feel a bit trapped to a certain extent too. It's a shame all round, don't envy either of them!

Reactions: 12
I mean…did they really need to go all the way to Paris to sit on their respective phones, Chloe taking filtered photographs of a restaurant menu and Jordan sending vids of his chode to whoever wants to see it?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Chloe’s a brat the way she treats Jordon I’m not surprised he cheats. Cheating is horrible I wouldn’t want that for anyone but Chloe is a moan she wants the fake life new build house first kid then the dog yawnnnnn he will be cheating in no time she must cringe when she watches back teen mom it must have been like living in a army boot camp the way she spoke to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chloe’s a brat the way she treats Jordon I’m not surprised he cheats. Cheating is horrible I wouldn’t want that for anyone but Chloe is a moan she wants the fake life new build house first kid then the dog yawnnnnn he will be cheating in no time she must cringe when she watches back teen mom it must have been like living in a army boot camp the way she spoke to him 😂
At least he would have got a bit action last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else get a weird vibe from this pic 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Just doesn’t seem as lovey dovey as pics I’ve seen when people get engaged Jordan looks very awkward kissing her like he’s a 12 year old having his first kiss
Let's face it, he has the enthusiasm and energy of a pot plant, I don't imagine he is even a quarter as excited as she is. I know he loves her but to be honest he's mostly proposed because she's nagged him for so long. You can imagine the whole wedding is already planned out in Chloes head whereas Jordans reaction would be "Its one of them innit" while glued to his PlayStation. I hope I'm wrong though and he's changed a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let's face it, he has the enthusiasm and energy of a pot plant, I don't imagine he is even a quarter as excited as she is. I know he loves her but to be honest he's mostly proposed because she's nagged him for so long. You can imagine the whole wedding is already planned out in Chloes head whereas Jordans reaction would be "Its one of them innit" while glued to his PlayStation. I hope I'm wrong though and he's changed a bit.
😂 😂 "the enthusiasm and energy of a pot plant" made me almost snort tea out of my nose

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.