Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m praying for a Chelsea style happy ending for me! I’m just getting over my ‘adam’

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't stand Chelsea, her voice is annoying is hell and she thinks she's superior to everyone. The way she talks to her mum is disgusting and she acts like she's the only one in a loving relationship. I don't want to hear about anymore baby collleyyys!

I hate Kail, like Amber from OG, she acts like she does nothing wrong and it everyone else causing problems.

I love how much Leah has grown but I wish her and Jeremy would get together and stay together.

Jennelle, what a mess. I was so pleased when she left David but she's gone back. I understand that it's hard to leave and stay out of an abusive relationship but it's frustrating. I agree that her and Barb are as bad as eachother.

She does seem to have a pattern of terrible relationships and I think she needs therapy to work through her issues and get to the root of why she goes for those types but unfortunately I think David will end up killing her one day if she doesn't ever leave.
👏👏👏👏

Chelsea likes to think she is above the show but she happily stays filming to get that money, willingly broadcasting aubrees hardships with Adam to the world, so she is no better than the rest of them. Keeps her wedding private but happily allows them to broadcast her childs private business with an absent father. The hypocrisy of that bugs me. She also just jumped from chasing adam to moving Cole in and trying to convince aubree to call him dad. Yeah sure, they worked out as a couple, but its hardly #goals like she wants to portray. Its a codependent relationship where chelsea can't even bring the younger babies to a doctors appointment without relying on Aubree. She's a woman in her 30s and she is dependent on Aubree and Cole. Thats not healthy. I get that its tough with young babies, but like.... thats not aubrees problem 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kail is a petty, narcissistic, angry woman. She is the perpetual victim. Having a baby with a guy who tried to sign his rights away to the first one.. while a PFA was in place!!! But we all know kail just takes our a PFA when one of her children's fathers annoys her. When she was the one who got violent and Jo only pushed her arm away. Then she tells Isaac to never treat someone the way jo treated her... like what?!?! And all because Jo had the audacity to wear sweatpants in his own home....she is batshit crazy!!

Leah has a good heart, just not great judgement. I dunno about Jeremy though, I dont think he cares all that much about her. Addie is hilarious though 🤣

Jenelle. Just.... 😬 have you watched her tiktok videos?

I’m praying for a Chelsea style happy ending for me! I’m just getting over my ‘adam’
You will get over him and look back and think "what was I thinking" 💗
You will get your own happy ending dont worry! xx

Reactions: 10
I haven't seen Jennelles tik toks but I'm not sure I want to 😂😂

The name thing really bothered me too. The way Chelsea was pushing Aubree to take coles last name when she already said she didn't want to. She was trying to make her feel guilty and change her mind and its disgusting. She doesn't treat Aubree like a young child. She's not there to look after your other children and don't cry about not being able to handle them when you keep having more. Smh.

She's treats people awfully, including Aubree. It's like she doesn't have or want a bond with her because she's not Coles.

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen Jennelles tik toks but I'm not sure I want to 😂😂

The name thing really bothered me too. The way Chelsea was pushing Aubree to take coles last name when she already said she didn't want to. She was trying to make her feel guilty and change her mind and its disgusting. She doesn't treat Aubree like a young child. She's not there to look after your other children and don't cry about not being able to handle them when you keep having more. Smh.

She's treats people awfully, including Aubree. It's like she doesn't have or want a bond with her because she's not Coles.
I would urge you to watch jenelles tiktoks because they just can't be described with words 🙊 girl has no rhythm but she sure does try!

Exactly, Chelsea is more concerned with having a picture perfect life on insta than she is about the actual well being of her kids. She wants to remove Adam from the picture like he never happened. And as someone who "coparents" with an Adam, I know how tempting that is but when your little girl still loves her dad, you can't put her in that kind of position. Aubree worships adam so to make her "choose" is not right. My son is the same, thinks dad is a hero no matter how many times he fucks up but we have to let them learn that in their own time, not force a replacement on them.

Also the way Chelsea said Paislee (Adams other daughter that he gave up to be adopted by another man) and aubree werent "real" sisters bothered me. She said it when paisley was still legally Adams child. Imagine someone said aubree and Watson weren't "real siblings" cause they didn't share the same father, chelsea would quite rightly shut that tit down. And at that point chelsea was happy for the girls to be meeting etc so that chelsea anpaisley'e's mam could form their weird combined case against adam.

I hate that she gets a pass on a lot of crappy behaviour because she keeps the kids well dressed and has a nice home. Like yeah she isn't abusive or neglectful like some of the other moms but she isn't exactly the wonderful pinterest mom she makes out either, she just has a better support network around her, which the other moms lack, and more self awareness to keep it all looking good for the cameras. Shes still the same whiney chelsea who dropped out of school to plan aubrees party, who calls her dad every two minutes to complain or look for approval, just now instead of dadddduuhhh its cole. And he has apparently quit work now to live off their teen mom money since chelsea cant cope without him there, so... yeah hardly an inspiration imo. Like if I had the money to do it, I would too, but I just dont see why people love them or think they're particularly great 🤷🏼‍♀️ she just went from a codependent relationship with her father to a different kind with cole. And i firmly believe if she hadn't found cole she would still be pining over Adam. She didn't focus on herself or develop her own self esteem after adam, she just found someone else, and it shows in how she behaves imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m reading your comments about Chelsea and i literally feel like I’m reading about someone else! I feel like the bond she has with Aubree is different than with the other 2 as it was just the 2 of them for ages. I do feel like she should probably leave the show as you can see that she is sick of talking about Adam but on the other hand she’s seen in a good light most of the time why not take the cash? No ones relationship is perfect but I think she’s done good she hasn’t bounced from man to man and she’s settled with Cole. However they speak to each other (cause people seem to have an issue with it) is their own business it only pisses people off because they see it on tv. Chelsea and Cole are great parents and the fact she has anxiety makes it look like she can’t cope, just again cause you see it on tv. I think the adopting Aubree thing has maybe been broached but I 100% think MTV made them talk about it. None of them were comfortable at that cabin not Chelsea, Randy or Cole discussing it. Doesn’t seem to me that there has been an open and shut case with the name change it’s been said it’s up to Aubree and that’s it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also I always saw it that Aubree was helping with the younger ones the same way a sibling would

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I would urge you to watch jenelles tiktoks because they just can't be described with words 🙊 girl has no rhythm but she sure does try!

Exactly, Chelsea is more concerned with having a picture perfect life on insta than she is about the actual well being of her kids. She wants to remove Adam from the picture like he never happened. And as someone who "coparents" with an Adam, I know how tempting that is but when your little girl still loves her dad, you can't put her in that kind of position. Aubree worships adam so to make her "choose" is not right. My son is the same, thinks dad is a hero no matter how many times he fucks up but we have to let them learn that in their own time, not force a replacement on them.

Also the way Chelsea said Paislee (Adams other daughter that he gave up to be adopted by another man) and aubree werent "real" sisters bothered me. She said it when paisley was still legally Adams child. Imagine someone said aubree and Watson weren't "real siblings" cause they didn't share the same father, chelsea would quite rightly shut that tit down. And at that point chelsea was happy for the girls to be meeting etc so that chelsea anpaisley'e's mam could form their weird combined case against adam.

I hate that she gets a pass on a lot of crappy behaviour because she keeps the kids well dressed and has a nice home. Like yeah she isn't abusive or neglectful like some of the other moms but she isn't exactly the wonderful pinterest mom she makes out either, she just has a better support network around her, which the other moms lack, and more self awareness to keep it all looking good for the cameras. Shes still the same whiney chelsea who dropped out of school to plan aubrees party, who calls her dad every two minutes to complain or look for approval, just now instead of dadddduuhhh its cole. And he has apparently quit work now to live off their teen mom money since chelsea cant cope without him there, so... yeah hardly an inspiration imo. Like if I had the money to do it, I would too, but I just dont see why people love them or think they're particularly great 🤷🏼‍♀️ she just went from a codependent relationship with her father to a different kind with cole. And i firmly believe if she hadn't found cole she would still be pining over Adam. She didn't focus on herself or develop her own self esteem after adam, she just found someone else, and it shows in how she behaves imo.

Can you link the articles about her father, I hadn’t seen this?
I fully believe Chelsea is more independent than in the days of Adam, her father reminds me of my own, willing to help but under certain terms of he can see I’m making a tit show of my life.
I think her low self esteem has presented itself as anxiety now, Adam fed her weakness and after he left she struggled on her own. But if she was so desperate to move on she would have done it with anyone and not waited for years.
Never thought I’d see someone move as woodenly as myself till I saw Jenelles Tik Tok. Man that is some bad tit that you can’t help but watch 🤣

• Heart
Can you link the articles about her father, I hadn’t seen this?
I fully believe Chelsea is more independent than in the days of Adam, her father reminds me of my own, willing to help but under certain terms of he can see I’m making a tit show of my life.
I think her low self esteem has presented itself as anxiety now, Adam fed her weakness and after he left she struggled on her own. But if she was so desperate to move on she would have done it with anyone and not waited for years.
Never thought I’d see someone move as woodenly as myself till I saw Jenelles Tik Tok. Man that is some bad tit that you can’t help but watch 🤣
About who's father? About paislee and Adam?

She was having on and off things with adam for a very long time after they broke up. It wasn't like she broke up with adam and then was single and working on herself for ages til she met cole who was the one, as much as she'd like us to believe that. She has admitted to sleeping with adam while taylor was pregnant, which was in 2013 i think?, and she apparently met cole in 2014.

Reactions: 1
I actually have a theory too that Chelsea isn't all that happy with Cole, she doesn't seem to be able to just live life with him, has to be either moving home, having a baby or talking about Adam. I can't see them splitting any time soon but I don't think they'll last the course.

Also Adam quit MTV and stopped getting that paycheck so in my opinion Chelsea needs to keep his name out of her mouth and find a storyline of her own. Adam is awful but its not helping Aubree her airing every little detail of the problems with him

Reactions: 5
Also I always saw it that Aubree was helping with the younger ones the same way a sibling would
I just find it goes beyond "grab me those wipes will you?" kind of thing, when she snapped at aubree not to be sick cause she couldn't handle the babies getting sick too, or when she told aubree she needed her help at the doctors surgery cause she cant handle the babies by herself and cole was in work. A little girl shouldn't be made to feel like the mam cant deal without her support imo. Same with being sick, instead of checking aubree was feeling okay, she was snapping at her about not being able to cope if the other two got sick too.

Which I get, three sick kids would not be fun, but the whole "I cant do that alone, I need your help" aspect just bugs me. Aubree is a kid and deserves to be treated as one is all. Im not talking about regular older sibling helping out stuff, moreso the relying on her for moral support and practical assistance.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m reading your comments about Chelsea and i literally feel like I’m reading about someone else! I feel like the bond she has with Aubree is different than with the other 2 as it was just the 2 of them for ages. I do feel like she should probably leave the show as you can see that she is sick of talking about Adam but on the other hand she’s seen in a good light most of the time why not take the cash? No ones relationship is perfect but I think she’s done good she hasn’t bounced from man to man and she’s settled with Cole. However they speak to each other (cause people seem to have an issue with it) is their own business it only pisses people off because they see it on tv. Chelsea and Cole are great parents and the fact she has anxiety makes it look like she can’t cope, just again cause you see it on tv. I think the adopting Aubree thing has maybe been broached but I 100% think MTV made them talk about it. None of them were comfortable at that cabin not Chelsea, Randy or Cole discussing it. Doesn’t seem to me that there has been an open and shut case with the name change it’s been said it’s up to Aubree and that’s it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well I guess we're seeing different things because Aubree shouldnt have to be running around after her siblings at such a young age. Her not coping has nothing to do with her anxiety, she just can't cope. If you're not comfortable having a conversation like that then say no. It's not like none of them have refused things before.

I just find it goes beyond "grab me those wipes will you?" kind of thing, when she snapped at aubree not to be sick cause she couldn't handle the babies getting sick too, or when she told aubree she needed her help at the doctors surgery cause she cant handle the babies by herself and cole was in work. A little girl shouldn't be made to feel like the mam cant deal without her support imo. Same with being sick, instead of checking aubree was feeling okay, she was snapping at her about not being able to cope if the other two got sick too.

Which I get, three sick kids would not be fun, but the whole "I cant do that alone, I need your help" aspect just bugs me. Aubree is a kid and deserves to be treated as one is all. Im not talking about regular older sibling helping out stuff, moreso the relying on her for moral support and practical assistance.
Oh god, yes!! Poor Aubree isn't allowed to be sick because mummy can't cope!!

Well I guess we're seeing different things because Aubree shouldnt have to be running around after her siblings at such a young age. Her not coping has nothing to do with her anxiety, she just can't cope. If you're not comfortable having a conversation like that then say no. It's not like none of them have refused things before.
This is my issue too. Chelsea chose to keep her wedding off camera, and gave selected video clips taken by family (from what I remember), and has often said to producers on camera "no, we aren't gonna talk about that". Her storyline on the show is carefully curated by chelsea, which again, more power to her, but its a bit hypocritical to want privacy for your own big day or to censor your own relationship on camera, but then not offer the same respect for her daughters privacy, when it comes to something that may cause her emotional distress at a later stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
About who's father? About paislee and Adam?

She was having on and off things with adam for a very long time after they broke up. It wasn't like she broke up with adam and then was single and working on herself for ages til she met cole who was the one, as much as she'd like us to believe that. She has admitted to sleeping with adam while taylor was pregnant, which was in 2013 i think?, and she apparently met cole in 2014.
No someone said above about Randy living off teen mom money? Might have got it wrong. Yes she went back to Adam a few times but I think she always believed she could win him over. Those sad episodes where he acted like a dick to her and she still went back that’s not the actions of someone who doesn’t have massive self esteem issues. He exploited them like a mf

I actually have a theory too that Chelsea isn't all that happy with Cole, she doesn't seem to be able to just live life with him, has to be either moving home, having a baby or talking about Adam. I can't see them splitting any time soon but I don't think they'll last the course.

Also Adam quit MTV and stopped getting that paycheck so in my opinion Chelsea needs to keep his name out of her mouth and find a storyline of her own. Adam is awful but its not helping Aubree her airing every little detail of the problems with him
It’s literally MTV who is making them talk about Adam you can see that they don’t want to speak about him but as they say drama sells! I think Chelsea is a no win situation because if MTV get rid of her they have lost a story cause people love to follow her but If they keep her on they need more than basic life. The house thing she said is cause they got broken into and set her anxiety. Does no one else see what I do that Chelsea is a mother doing what’s best for her kids taking help from her father, having anxiety, dealing with her daughters *dad*? The other girls in the franchise have issues some have come out the other side but honestly I know people aren’t perfect but I just don’t see how you can pick holes in Chelsea

This is my issue too. Chelsea chose to keep her wedding off camera, and gave selected video clips taken by family (from what I remember), and has often said to producers on camera "no, we aren't gonna talk about that". Her storyline on the show is carefully curated by chelsea, which again, more power to her, but its a bit hypocritical to want privacy for your own big day or to censor your own relationship on camera, but then not offer the same respect for her daughters privacy, when it comes to something that may cause her emotional distress at a later stage.
I think she feels ties to Tm as it’s been her income from a young age and she’s probably testing the water seeing how much she can push them out bit by bit.
Now I see where people are going with this. They feel that things are bad so she’s trying to hide it.
I think she wants to be private but still have the cash coming. You can’t have both

Last edited:
No someone said above about Randy living off teen mom money? Might have got it wrong. Yes she went back to Adam a few times but I think she always believed she could win him over. Those sad episodes where he acted like a dick to her and she still went back that’s not the actions of someone who doesn’t have massive self esteem issues. He exploited them like a mf

It’s literally MTV who is making them talk about Adam you can see that they don’t want to speak about him but as they say drama sells! I think Chelsea is a no win situation because if MTV get rid of her they have lost a story cause people love to follow her but If they keep her on they need more than basic life. The house thing she said is cause they got broken into and set her anxiety. Does no one else see what I do that Chelsea is a mother doing what’s best for her kids taking help from her father, having anxiety, dealing with her daughters *dad*? The other girls in the franchise have issues some have come out the other side but honestly I know people aren’t perfect but I just don’t see how you can pick holes in Chelsea
So her MTV money is more important than not putting her daughters dads crappy actions on show for her (and all her peers) to see? Nobody can "make" Chelsea do anything, she chooses to do it for the money, and it's not even like she needs the money at this stage

Reactions: 2
Really don’t know what you mean. I’ve seen Chelsea get stressed in the car which by the way I’m wondering how long MTV waited to get something bad on her. I’m gonna go back and watch the last season as I feel that I missed something. Chelsea does have issues it’s plain to see but to me to suggest she’s not happy in her marriage or can’t cope with her kids is a bit far

So her MTV money is more important than not putting her daughters dads crappy actions on show for her (and all her peers) to see? Nobody can "make" Chelsea do anything, she chooses to do it for the money, and it's not even like she needs the money at this stage
Well that’s what I would think too but who knows. People have crappy dads, my daughter for one. I don’t think when Chelsea signed up
For this she honestly thought she and Adam would be apart never mind the tit show going on. She’s hardly exploiting her daughter it’s reality. Adams a bleeping waster and has left his daughter to do whatever. Chelsea and Cole are trying to give her a decent life. Why has Adam signed rights over for paislee and not Aubree? Why does he continuously break his daughters heart?

Really don’t know what you mean. I’ve seen Chelsea get stressed in the car which by the way I’m wondering how long MTV waited to get something bad on her. I’m gonna go back and watch the last season as I feel that I missed something. Chelsea does have issues it’s plain to see but to me to suggest she’s not happy in her marriage or can’t cope with her kids is a bit far

Well that’s what I would think too but who knows. People have crappy dads, my daughter for one. I don’t think when Chelsea signed up
For this she honestly thought she and Adam would be apart never mind the tit show going on. She’s hardly exploiting her daughter it’s reality. Adams a bleeping waster and has left his daughter to do whatever. Chelsea and Cole are trying to give her a decent life. Why has Adam signed rights over for paislee and not Aubree? Why does he continuously break his daughters heart?
Not acting like Adam is perfect, adam is awful and that may be reality but really do all Aubrees friends need to know every bad thing he's done? It's bad enough for Aubree she will find out what he is like when she is older without the world knowing 🙄

Also I never commented on Chelsea's parenting, so I'm not really picking holes, I'm giving an opinion that I don't think her relationship will last, but not like I'm married 30 years and can talk 😂 it's just my opinion

And I stand by she shouldn't talk about Adam, especially when she is shown in the upcoming season saying are we gonna have to go back to court about Adam. Last I saw Adam was in a contact centre to see Aubree- no way he is getting out of that contact centre unless he starts showing up religiously and gets his act together- and if he does that then tough luck Chelsea- he is Aubrees dad and she has to give him a chance 🤷‍♀️

Not acting like Adam is perfect, adam is awful and that may be reality but really do all Aubrees friends need to know every bad thing he's done? It's bad enough for Aubree she will find out what he is like when she is older without the world knowing 🙄

Also I never commented on Chelsea's parenting, so I'm not really picking holes, I'm giving an opinion that I don't think her relationship will last, but not like I'm married 30 years and can talk 😂 it's just my opinion

And I stand by she shouldn't talk about Adam, especially when she is shown in the upcoming season saying are we gonna have to go back to court about Adam. Last I saw Adam was in a contact centre to see Aubree- no way he is getting out of that contact centre unless he starts showing up religiously and gets his act together- and if he does that then tough luck Chelsea- he is Aubrees dad and she has to give him a chance 🤷‍♀️
Oh yeah I agree it’s gonna be an effect for Aubree when she older with her friends etc but I would hope that Chelsea and Cole could manage that to an extent. I feel for all of the children in this franchise, they are the victims of their parents young and bad choices and it continues because the money does. Maybe Adam will step you’re one day part of me hopes so for Aubree. I don’t think Chelsea would deny him if he stepped up given the chances she has given despite wanting the perfect family.
I think Chelsea and Cole are well suited purely from the values they seem to have about family. If there is issues to show better believe MTV would be there quick sharp like the few things they have shown. Chelsea relying on Aubree for small things, anxiety and panic attacks and I think her and Cole had an argument in the car last season?

I know what you mean but I wholly believe it’s the takes that we’re chosen for filming that were shown. In itself putting that much stress on a child is a no no and really should be looked into. I think that Chelsea and Aubrees relationship is unique as many are when it’s just you and your kid for a long time but I don’t see an issue with what she says to her but just MO

I said that cole has left his job, not Randy, is that what you mean? I'm not debating that chelsea wanted it to work with adam, that was actually my whole point. If she hadn't found cole she would have still been chasing Adam for some time. Prob not til now, sure, but she never broke up with adam and then worked on personal growth alone with aubree. She hung onto adam until she found cole. So the narrative that she was alone raising aubree and then Mr right came along and swept her off her feet just isn't true imo. Cole seems a decent guy and they seem... grand🤷🏼‍♀️.... but she was happy to be having sex with adam (while he was mistreating her daughter and being an asshole, i might add!) until she found someone better. Not even adams then girlfriend being pregnant was enough to make her put a stop to her situation with adam. Hence me saying she is completely dependent on cole for everything from validation to emotional support. She hasn't grown as a person. She went from being dependent on her dad, and hung up on adam, to being dependent on cole and aubree. I'm not saying it to pick holes with her or anything, I am just saying how I personally see it, and I dont understand why people look up to that situation or think they are to be admired, thats all 🤷🏼‍♀️ it is clearly rooted in low self esteem, I'm not saying it to be mean, but i am just saying its why I dont get the whole "chelsea is great" or "great couple" vibe some people seem to have with chelsea and cole. She has many flaws, just like the other girls, she just has more suplort and self awareness to portray a different picture.

I know what you mean but I wholly believe it’s the takes that we’re chosen for filming that were shown. In itself putting that much stress on a child is a no no and really should be looked into. I think that Chelsea and Aubrees relationship is unique as many are when it’s just you and your kid for a long time but I don’t see an issue with what she says to her but just MO
i had my first child when I was younger than chelsea was, and I was single for a lot longer than chelsea was, I get the bond that is developed, but I still believe a child only has one childhood and they can never get a do over on that, its such a short and precious time and I just feel like kids should be treated like kids and not an emotional support or a babysitter. And I personally feel with chelsea and aubree it goes beyond the expectations that are usually placed on a helpful big sister. When a mother is expressing anxieties to the child and saying she is needed for parental support it just seems too much to me. And that is only judging by what little they have allowed to be shown on tv. Which is what made me kind of 😬 😬 😬

Why has Adam signed rights over for paislee and not Aubree? Why does he continuously break his daughters heart?
Paislees mam was willing to write off the backdated child support he owed in exchange for that. Chelsea wasn't. I think he may have only offered the name change to Chelsea rather than absolving his rights to aubree though. But yeah, child support was his bargaining tool with both of them. I think he also was more close with aubree. Taylor seemed to take less tit than chelsea did, so he wasn't in and out with paislee as much I think. I think his parents were more involved with aubree too as adam was still close to them at that stage. Just a lot of different factors I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I said that cole has left his job, not Randy, is that what you mean? I'm not debating that chelsea wanted it to work with adam, that was actually my whole point. If she hadn't found cole she would have still been chasing Adam for some time. Prob not til now, sure, but she never broke up with adam and then worked on personal growth alone with aubree. She hung onto adam until she found cole. So the narrative that she was alone raising aubree and then Mr right came along and swept her off her feet just isn't true imo. Cole seems a decent guy and they seem... grand🤷🏼‍♀️.... but she was happy to be having sex with adam (while he was mistreating her daughter and being an asshole, i might add!) until she found someone better. Not even adams then girlfriend being pregnant was enough to make her put a stop to her situation with adam. Hence me saying she is completely dependent on cole for everything from validation to emotional support. She hasn't grown as a person. She went from being dependent on her dad, and hung up on adam, to being dependent on cole and aubree. I'm not saying it to pick holes with her or anything, I am just saying how I personally see it, and I dont understand why people look up to that situation or think they are to be admired, thats all 🤷🏼‍♀️ it is clearly rooted in low self esteem, I'm not saying it to be mean, but i am just saying its why I dont get the whole "chelsea is great" or "great couple" vibe some people seem to have with chelsea and cole. She has many flaws, just like the other girls, she just has more suplort and self awareness to portray a different picture.

i had my first child when I was younger than chelsea was, and I was single for a lot longer than chelsea was, I get the bond that is developed, but I still believe a child only has one childhood and they can never get a do over on that, its such a short and precious time and I just feel like kids should be treated like kids and not an emotional support or a babysitter. And I personally feel with chelsea and aubree it goes beyond the expectations that are usually placed on a helpful big sister. When a mother is expressing anxieties to the child and saying she is needed for parental support it just seems too much to me. And that is only judging by what little they have allowed to be shown on tv. Which is what made me kind of 😬 😬 😬

Paislees mam was willing to write off the backdated child support he owed in exchange for that. Chelsea wasn't. I think he may have only offered the name change to Chelsea rather than absolving his rights to aubree though. But yeah, child support was his bargaining tool with both of them. I think he also was more close with aubree. Taylor seemed to take less tit than chelsea did, so he wasn't in and out with paislee as much I think. I think his parents were more involved with aubree too as adam was still close to them at that stage. Just a lot of different factors I guess.

Yeah I understand how you see the way you see it.
And yes I thought you meant Randy for some reason 🤣 I didn’t know Cole quit his job I always thought he was some kind of self employed joiner. I think a lot of the admiration for Chelsea comes because of her outcome compared to the other girls in the franchise, on the outside she does come across as “almost perfect”. But of course no one is perfect I just think she was looking for her happy ever after and that’s what she’s got-to a certain extent

Yeah I understand how you see the way you see it.
And yes I thought you meant Randy for some reason 🤣 I didn’t know Cole quit his job I always thought he was some kind of self employed joiner. I think a lot of the admiration for Chelsea comes because of her outcome compared to the other girls in the franchise, on the outside she does come across as “almost perfect”. But of course no one is perfect I just think she was looking for her happy ever after and that’s what she’s got-to a certain extent
For sure, and i do agree with you on that, she is "better" in comparison to some of the other moms but again, she came from a stable enough home, her dad had enough money to pay her rent and keep her supported while she navigated life. She had the best start out of all of them. Jenelle hadn't a chance, same with leah. Both their parents struggled with guiding their children, and had their own struggles in life. Kails mam left her while pregnant, so clearly not a shining example. Chelsea had an involved mother and father, money, guidance and love. So its hardly surprising that she is not struggling as much as the others. Yep she got her happy ever after, but like thats not exactly an achievement imo. Its a happy bonus and its nice, but it fell in her lap. Same with the money she has, she traded her privacy for that money and now she acts like shes above it but its the only reason she has the life she has. And like you (I think) already said, she gets paid to show her life, she can't have it both ways. She pretends shes above it but she is continually broadcasting her childs painful moments in exchange for money. She quit school to plan a party for toddler aubree, so its not like she worked hard at her career and made money from her skills. She has a few collabs now based on her celebrity but ultimately her nice life has come from the teen mom money and finding a nice guy by chance.

So, i just don't get the admiration for that. She is no better than the others in that regard, she is just a bit more shrewd about watching how she behaves while being filmed. Like its nothing to look down on, dont get me wrong, I am not hating on her for making hay while the sun shines (is that the right phrase?!), I just dont view her in a good light but people gloss over some of her bad behaviour, or see her as some sort of #goals because shes not as messy as the others and has a husband who seems like a nice family man.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.