Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don’t know what you mean. I’ve seen Chelsea get stressed in the car which by the way I’m wondering how long MTV waited to get something bad on her. I’m gonna go back and watch the last season as I feel that I missed something. Chelsea does have issues it’s plain to see but to me to suggest she’s not happy in her marriage or can’t cope with her kids is a bit far
Yes she gets stressed and I'm not saying she doesn't have anxiety but that's not why I'm saying she can't cope. If she has to heavily rely on her young daughter to deal with her siblings and tell her not to get sick because she needs her help then she can't cope with her children and it will only be worse as she's pregnant again.

I didn't say she wasn't happy in her marriage but it's pretty obvious she can't cope.

She loves having Aubree around as a glorified babysitter and she'll do everything Chelsea wants her to. She's a child and should be allowed to live like one, even though her childhood has been taken from her in a sense that's she's on TV and those episodes will always be out there and that'll cause her some stress and anxiety which Chelsea doesn't seem to care about?

If they didn't want to talk about Adam then they wouldn't. They have refused to talk about things and film things before but only when it suits them. Even down to the fact the told Aubree to go to her room so they could talk about him, it wasn't necessary and she could have refused or MTV had asked.

She comes across better than the others and that's down to the fact she has a decent support system and money. She hasn't had to struggle in the same way the others did. She isn't any type of goals or couple goals. She knows when those cameras are rolling she has to portray her best self.

Reactions: 3
Couldn't find a thread for the TM2 cast (old or new) only for the OG cast so decided to start one
Must admit it is one of my guilty pleasures and since the new season has just started seemed appropriate to see what everyone else's thoughts are.

Reactions: 3
Couldn't find a thread for the TM2 cast (old or new) only for the OG cast so decided to start one
Must admit it is one of my guilty pleasures and since the new season has just started seemed appropriate to see what everyone else's thoughts are.
And mine 🙈, I managed to watch the season premiere that aired in the US 🤩

Reactions: 1
Not watched it yet but will catch up soon.
Just love watching the drama. Miss jenelle though haha. Although briana has her fair share!
That whole episode was better than last season haha! Loving the new graphics for it! I’m missing jenelle but you can tell she still has a bee in her bonnet from being fired last year! I can’t stand David. I’ve only recently started watching Brianas segments, I usually skip past them 😂

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad someone started this! I'm not a big brianna fan but her sister had me howling talking about luis.

I cannot believe she slept with him again. Kail makes me laugh and all. She slags chris off but had another baby with him?

Chelsea is still boring af.

Reactions: 2
I'm so glad someone started this! I'm not a big brianna fan but her sister had me howling talking about luis.

I cannot believe she slept with him again. Kail makes me laugh and all. She slags chris off but had another baby with him?

Chelsea is still boring af.
Her sister is so funny, she really can't be arsed with these baby daddies.

Chelsea is boring but she's happy and she deserved the happy ending I think. And her kids are very cute.

Reactions: 5
Her sister is so funny, she really can't be arsed with these baby daddies.

Chelsea is boring but she's happy and she deserved the happy ending I think. And her kids are very cute.
I'm definitely glad she and Aubree got their happy ending. I feel like chelsea is one of the cast members you could actually look up to. Her along with Maci. She had Aubree, went through a whole load of tit with Adam, decided enough was enough, got her tit together, got a house, went to school, and then found someone lovely to be with who cares for her and her kids. They're the cast that i feel like if the show hadn't have continued they'd have done well for themselves.

Reactions: 8
Watched the first episode of the new season last night. Was hoping brianna wouldn't be back. She is pathetic. And the drama crying to Louis about what a bad father he is then going home with him. She's a beg on toast.

Chelsea is trying to stay relevant creating drama where there isn't can see her husband dying to roll his eyes.

Not much to say on the others really was a bit blah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched the first episode of the new season last night. Was hoping brianna wouldn't be back. She is pathetic. And the drama crying to Louis about what a bad father he is then going home with him. She's a beg on toast.

Chelsea is trying to stay relevant creating drama where there isn't can see her husband dying to roll his eyes.

Not much to say on the others really was a bit blah
That bit with Brianna arguing with Luis drunk on the side of the road had me dying i'll be honest. Catch me begging my absent baby daddy to be in my child's life drunk outside a nightclub he was dj-ing and then going home and having sex with him. Honey noooo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That bit with Brianna arguing with Luis drunk on the side of the road had me dying i'll be honest. Catch me begging my absent baby daddy to be in my child's life drunk outside a nightclub he was dj-ing and then going home and having sex with him. Honey noooo
It was so cringe worthy. She's just dying to be loved but then they get with her and see how mental her and her family are and run

Reactions: 2
It was so cringe worthy. She's just dying to be loved but then they get with her and see how mental her and her family are and run
Right. You can see the difference between her interactions with her baby daddies when her mother and sister are there vs when she's alone. Alone she's crying and begging.

I can't stand Jade! I have to skip her parts 😂

Can't believe Brianna went home with Luis. She didn't go to talk about Stella, she went to get laid.

Chelsea is still an annoying bore 😴

I can't stand Jade! I have to skip her parts 😂

Can't believe Brianna went home with Luis. She didn't go to talk about Stella, she went to get laid.

Chelsea is still an annoying bore 😴
Definitely, Stella was just the excuse.

Reactions: 4
I think that Chelsea is boring af ....Whiney she just self entitled...as she always has been a spoilt daddies girl I know that will be unpopular opinion 🙈

Briana and her over bearing family .....I can’t not stand 👍🏼 How she ever going to get into a serious relationship when she’s just purchased a house for her and her family .....guys just see her as an easy shag that’s all ...and sadly she ends up pregnant

Kail and her self righteous holier than thou she can’t do no wrong can just piss off!!! Such a nasty person!!

jade and her family are just pure trash ....I feel the screaming constant drama and overacting is because they think it will make them more watchable and move them up the ranks of the show for more exposure i too fast forward her part

Leah and her baby daddy drama....boring ! Glad to see though she finally opens up about her addiction

I think this shoe has had its day now I found this ep so boring I am same age as these girls and had a baby at 17 but I can’t relate now they don’t seem to be adults at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.