Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Lauren posted anything else since the live? Surely she's not posted that because javi bought mails old car (new to this thread)

Does anybody watch teen Mom Australia? I’m obsessed and I feel like I’m the only one in the world who watches it 😂

Reactions: 4
Does anybody watch teen Mom Australia? I’m obsessed and I feel like I’m the only one in the world who watches it 😂
I've not but quite fancy it! I love the US one but couldn't get into the UK one. Is it binge worthy?

I watch it 🙋🏻‍♀️

I've not but quite fancy it! I love the US one but couldn't get into the UK one. Is it binge worthy?
If you couldn’t get into the UK one you probably won’t get into the Aus one, much less drama and shorter series, try it tho!

Reactions: 2
I watch it!

Not seen any of the new season- is it still the same girls? I've not kept up with them since it aired.

Reactions: 1
I watch it 🙋🏻‍♀️

If you couldn’t get into the UK one you probably won’t get into the Aus one, much less drama and shorter series, try it tho!
I'll give it a go! I really enjoyed teen mom y&p US one but can't find season 2 anywhere. I loved the drama hahaha

Yes it is! It’s not as drama filled as the others but I enjoyed it. There is only 3 girls in the first series and 4 in the second

I'll give it a go! I really enjoyed teen mom y&p US one but can't find season 2 anywhere. I loved the drama hahaha
Omg yes young and pregnant was great wasn’t it!! I loved that one

Ashley of Y&P is replacing Chelsea on TM2
Yeah I seen that! I quite liked Ashley in y&p. I loved Chelsea but I feel her story ran so dry with the whole Adam thing and it became quite boring that they tried to drag it out

Reactions: 6
Ashley of Y&P is replacing Chelsea on TM2
oh god no! She was such a brat! I’m going to miss chelsea on tm2 when others left I just thought meh! But I liked the ‘normality’ (for lack of a better word!) that Chelsea had for her kids

Reactions: 3
oh god no! She was such a brat! I’m going to miss chelsea on tm2 when others left I just thought meh! But I liked the ‘normality’ (for lack of a better word!) that Chelsea had for her kids
I think Ashley has grown up a lot tbh. The days of Y&P was messy af and I found Bars mother on FB and became friends with her to support the underdog but after a while deleted her cause she is definitely an attention seeker. Made her own group and everything 🤣 saw all the tea with Ashley, her mother and Shen as it happened. Ashley’s mother called me “uneducated” because I messaged her asking why she called Shens daughter a goat and apparently I should have known she meant “kid” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyway they all seem a lot more stable now but who knows, can’t see MTV signing up a drama free family....
I’m gonna miss Chelsea too, I follow her on insta and they have a home account which isn’t full of ads called downhomedeboers

I think Ashley has grown up a lot tbh. The days of Y&P was messy af and I found Bars mother on FB and became friends with her to support the underdog but after a while deleted her cause she is definitely an attention seeker. Made her own group and everything 🤣 saw all the tea with Ashley, her mother and Shen as it happened. Ashley’s mother called me “uneducated” because I messaged her asking why she called Shens daughter a goat and apparently I should have known she meant “kid” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyway they all seem a lot more stable now but who knows, can’t see MTV signing up a drama free family....
I’m gonna miss Chelsea too, I follow her on insta and they have a home account which isn’t full of ads called downhomedeboers
I agree. I love that you added them on fb that’s brill 🤣 I do like Ashley, she’s matured a lot. I liked Kayla in young and pregnant tbh!

Can we just speak about Jade, I feel so so sorry for that girl. What a car crash life she’s had.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I love that you added them on fb that’s brill 🤣 I do like Ashley, she’s matured a lot. I liked Kayla in young and pregnant tbh!

Can we just speak about Jade, I feel so so sorry for that girl. What a car crash life she’s had.
I liked Kayla too, Stephan was disgusting the way he treated her but when we met his mother it was easy to see where he got his entitled attitude from. I like Jade I think you either like her or you don’t from comments ive seen. She’s went and got her qualification and her own business. Dealing with Shawn and her parents no wonder she’s all over the place. All of them playing them off on each other with Jade in the middle. Can’t believe she’s gone for a BBL tho 😳

Reactions: 5
I liked Kayla too, Stephan was disgusting the way he treated her but when we met his mother it was easy to see where he got his entitled attitude from. I like Jade I think you either like her or you don’t from comments ive seen. She’s went and got her qualification and her own business. Dealing with Shawn and her parents no wonder she’s all over the place. All of them playing them off on each other with Jade in the middle. Can’t believe she’s gone for a BBL tho 😳
I know. Stephan was horrendous I felt so so sorry for her. But she’s happy with Luke now isn’t she which is good for her. Stephans mum is the reason he is the way he is!! He is honestly vile
I agree I like Jade too, just don’t know how she puts up with them. She is like the parent to all of them and I know omg!!! Whyyyyyyy has she done that

• Heart
I agree I like Jade too, just don’t know how she puts up with them. She is like the parent to all of them and I know omg!!! Whyyyyyyy has she done that
I quite like jade as well. I feel like she's more relatable in the sense that she still has a job and a house in a neighbourhood (not like a massive house that screams money in a nice plot). I'm so glad from seeing her in y&p to teen mom saying she wants to become qualified and start her business, she's done that and still being a good mum - although I wish she'd stop letting her parents and shaun walk all over her and treat her like tit

I flip flop with Ashley
I quite like jade as well. I feel like she's more relatable in the sense that she still has a job and a house in a neighbourhood (not like a massive house that screams money in a nice plot). I'm so glad from seeing her in y&p to teen mom saying she wants to become qualified and start her business, she's done that and still being a good mum - although I wish she'd stop letting her parents and shaun walk all over her and treat her like tit
Jades stuck in a toxic cycle that she will end up passing onto Kloie if she doesn’t break it soon. I feel like she had such a big heart and massive guilt complex so is easily manipulated into rescuing everyone all the time.

It hasn’t been on in the UK yet. I think we were only 2 weeks behind them this season so I’m hoping we get it soon
I think we’re further behind, Brianas special is the episode after the reunion so about ep22??! And we’re on 14/15 I think. Cos I’m bored of the season already, so I’m not even watching till its reunion time then I’ll binge to catch up 😁

I think we’re further behind, Brianas special is the episode after the reunion so about ep22??! And we’re on 14/15 I think. Cos I’m bored of the season already, so I’m not even watching till its reunion time then I’ll binge to catch up 😁
My sky epg shows The reunion is on Wednesday at 10 PM. We’ve already had the final episode of the series about 2 weeks ago. It was when Chelsea told the producers she was leaving 😊

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.