Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but Creed has got to be Javis! Ive said it all along.... shes obviously been at it with Javi the last 3 years.. she also told Javi she was pregnant and was going to get an abortion if i remember correctly? And she was going to 'sort it out'.. why would that be Javis business??

Reactions: 7
Is this why Leahs Mum stopped appearing in the show? I can’t remember if it was around the same time the book came out? I am shocked.

Reactions: 2
Is this why Leahs Mum stopped appearing in the show? I can’t remember if it was around the same time the book came out? I am shocked.
Im not sure as I think all of the parents have taken a back seat and been seen less on both series over time. Plus the pandemic. From what Leah says I don’t even think her mother even realises she did anything wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I haven’t read the book but I seen all the excerpts about it a few months ago. You would never know watching the show that Leahs mother was so neglectful to her. They’ve always seemed to have a strong relationship and the mother always seemed to go all out to support her. It’s mad but clearly Leah was used to that type of parenting and doesn’t hold a grudge. I really wish she would get over Jeremy though cos his working out of town was a major issue in their marriage.

I haven’t read the book but I seen all the excerpts about it a few months ago. You would never know watching the show that Leahs mother was so neglectful to her. They’ve always seemed to have a strong relationship and the mother always seemed to go all out to support her. It’s mad but clearly Leah was used to that type of parenting and doesn’t hold a grudge. I really wish she would get over Jeremy though cos his working out of town was a major issue in their marriage.
Yes agree! She seems to hold no grudge at all. Her mother comes across as supportive especially when noticing something was up with Ali but looking back was she ever really that supportive or was it just that there wasn’t arguments and tension on camera like with so many of the other moms and their parents, that we just assumed the relationship was normal? Her and Jeremy will always have a spark but I don’t think they are right for each other. As you say he basically left her to struggle with the drugs then filed for divorce. Leah is quite forgiving in nature. But the book pieces together quite a lot, it helps with the timeline from meeting Corey and how things happened and why, to now. For example she moved about loads when she was younger, this obviously impacted her by not having a stable childhood whereas even on 16 & Pregnant you get the impression she’s from a small town, she’s lived there all her life etc etc

Reactions: 7
Im sorry but Creed has got to be Javis! Ive said it all along.... shes obviously been at it with Javi the last 3 years.. she also told Javi she was pregnant and was going to get an abortion if i remember correctly? And she was going to 'sort it out'.. why would that be Javis business??
Agree, she did the whole 'Good luck hes been cheating on you for the whole 3 yrs' how and why would she know if it wasn't the fact she was part of that cheating.
Kail is bitter she can't keep friendships either, she's very toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree, she did the whole 'Good luck hes been cheating on you for the whole 3 yrs' how and why would she know if it wasn't the fact she was part of that cheating.
Kail is bitter she can't keep friendships either, she's very toxic.
She really can’t keep friendships. I don’t think she talks to her sister anymore either.
It always felt like she had some new random friend at her house who you see for a season and then they disappear.
That’s why I always liked Chelsea’s friendship with Chelsey Grace

Reactions: 6
She really can’t keep friendships. I don’t think she talks to her sister anymore either.
It always felt like she had some new random friend at her house who you see for a season and then they disappear.
That’s why I always liked Chelsea’s friendship with Chelsey Grace
What happened to Chelsea Grace though? She just looks like she’s had loads of work done to her face?

I bet Randy does it. I'm sure I've seen a pic of him doing Chelsea's botox.
Randy is the image of Humpty Dumpty. Great dad but an unfortunate shape all round, egg head, egg body. And yes they did go to him before for Botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to Chelsea Grace though? She just looks like she’s had loads of work done to her face?
I never noticed a difference but looking at pictures of her now compared to what she used to look like she does look different!

Talking of her I saw this post on Reddit ages ago. Someone rewatched season 4 and saw Chelsey Grace on screen but she’s credited as Belinda so I’m not even sure if Chelsey Grace is her real name at this point 😂

1CFF075C-1861-4AD4-B012-743C69B8D61A.jpeg

Did anyone else see there was a TM2 special about Briana that aired in the US this week?

I’ll put it as a spoiler as it hasn’t aired here yet

Briana has a half brother on her dad’s side. Roxanne knew but never told her

You would have thought she’d have learned her lesson after the last secret she kept about Brittany’s real dad

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Humpty dumpty hahahahaahah 😂 Chelsea looks just like her mum

I haven't watched the special has it been in the UK? I've seen bits and pieces about it on Facebook. I'm interested to see but don't know if I could cope with a full episode of brianna

Humpty dumpty hahahahaahah 😂 Chelsea looks just like her mum

I haven't watched the special has it been in the UK? I've seen bits and pieces about it on Facebook. I'm interested to see but don't know if I could cope with a full episode of brianna
It hasn’t been on in the UK yet. I think we were only 2 weeks behind them this season so I’m hoping we get it soon

Reactions: 4
Can someone put a picture of what Chelsea’s friend chelsey grace looks like as it’s not the person I thought in that pic above?
ETA just realised who she is and yes that’s her 🤣 I was thinking of the other girl who was Chelsea’s friend in the Adam days, dark hair?

So true kail has new stand in friends in each season, I think the only one that has been around a while is the very tall big black man I can't remember his name but he pops up now and again. (Mark maybe?!)

I'm on the fence with Lauren I do feel sorry for her but she kinda knew when she was option 3 that javi was piece of crap and still had a child with him. I think he must be such a charmer, able to talk his way out of most things, offered her the world type thing.

Can someone put a picture of what Chelsea’s friend chelsey grace looks like as it’s not the person I thought in that pic above?
ETA just realised who she is and yes that’s her 🤣 I was thinking of the other girl who was Chelsea’s friend in the Adam days, dark hair?
The one she lived with? I think they fell out because she slept with Adam and Chelsea also slept with her boyfriend or ex don't know who did what first haha
Not 100% on that though, just vaguely remember reading something about it

• Wow
The one she lived with? I think they fell out because she slept with Adam and Chelsea also slept with her boyfriend or ex don't know who did what first haha
Not 100% on that though, just vaguely remember reading something about it
Pretty sure she featured on her social media in the last few years...possibly the wedding? Maybe they made up

Pretty sure she featured on her social media in the last few years...possibly the wedding? Maybe they made up
Oh really , like I say not 100%

On another note, this may be old news I've just found out jade is in recovery from having a BBL 😯 can't imagine how she will look

That was Megan last time I seen her featured was when Randy paid for them to go to LA for Chelsea’s 21st. I can’t really recall her in any episodes with Cole.

Oh really , like I say not 100%

On another note, this may be old news I've just found out jade is in recovery from having a BBL 😯 can't imagine how she will look
Like her packing junk Mama ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.