Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is another reunion episode on Wednesday at 10pm then the Brianna special is on the 3rd at 10pm. Hoping Teen Mom OG will be back the following week.

I feel bad for Jade and I'm happy that she put the work in to get her qualification and do the job she wanted to do but I just find her voice so droning and boring and the way she let's her parents and Shaun walk all over her is so sad to see.

Brit is my favourite of Bri's family but she always get overlooked and treated pretty poorly. I don't think its fair to say that she should let Bri have her moment because she bought a house for them to live in (referencing the screenshots of the Bri special) obviously I haven't seen it yet so maybe Brit did act immature but that's got nothing to do with house Bri bought. That she can't afford because she's constantly complaining and saying the dad's need to pay more because shes struggling with the house etc. While I agree that the dads should contribute more if possible, she shouldn't have bought a house she couldn't afford. I used to like Bri and now I wish she'd piss off. She constantly thinks she's Billy big bollocks and I'm sick of her now 😂
Did everyone see the bills she had written down and how much she pays for the kid’s gymnastics wtffffffffffff surely that can’t be real 😭😂 Stella’s day care was $1000 a month and I’m sure she said gymnastics was like $1000 too wtfffff and other stuff was ridiculous, she’s either chatting tit or taking on too much stuff
Just looked on Reddit an she had wrote down $5700 as her outgoings without even a mortgage payment (I’m sure she bought her house out right) 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Did everyone see the bills she had written down and how much she pays for the kid’s gymnastics wtffffffffffff surely that can’t be real 😭😂 Stella’s day care was $1000 a month and I’m sure she said gymnastics was like $1000 too wtfffff and other stuff was ridiculous, she’s either chatting tit or taking on too much stuff
Daycare I can understand. Its about £40/£50 a day for nursery in the UK. So depends how often Stella goes and if her sis or mum have her. Her mum still works doesn't she? What about britanny?

Gymnastics seems extortionate, that would be more than someone's wages! How do parents afford it 🤯

Reactions: 3
Gymnastics was $270 ish for a month. Still extortionate tho. Devion showed a receipt not long ago for around $1500, he paid for Novas gymnastics up front for so many months. Apparently Briana has 3 jobs including MTV

Reactions: 2
Daycare I can understand. Its about £40/£50 a day for nursery in the UK. So depends how often Stella goes and if her sis or mum have her. Her mum still works doesn't she? What about britanny?

Gymnastics seems extortionate, that would be more than someone's wages! How do parents afford it 🤯
Yes their daycare must be a lot in the US... My daughter goes to gymnastics here in wales and it’s only £5 a class 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ I always thought Florida was cheapish too for basic living.. madness! But the stuff she had written down was crazy 😂

I never understand how Americans afford anything. Their way of life is way different, especially healthcare! That and not having the prices with tax on in shops that would absolutely do my head in, bad enough when you have a budget sticking to that with the prices displayed.
I think it’s different cost of living depending what state they live in too. Florida is expensive as it’s like a tourist state

Reactions: 8
Gymnastics was $270 ish for a month. Still extortionate tho. Devion showed a receipt not long ago for around $1500, he paid for Novas gymnastics up front for so many months. Apparently Briana has 3 jobs including MTV
Not by Briana’s list 😂😂😭🤷🏻‍♀️
47F9E866-D460-4D80-8ED5-C184D3C5C01E.png

I never understand how Americans afford anything. Their way of life is way different, especially healthcare! That and not having the prices with tax on in shops that would absolutely do my head in, bad enough when you have a budget sticking to that with the prices displayed.
I think it’s different cost of living depending what state they live in too. Florida is expensive as it’s like a tourist state
Orlando is one of the cheapest places to live in the whole of U.S apparently, especially to buy houses etc but yes I think it’s the health insurance etc too that makes people struggle x

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yes their daycare must be a lot in the US... My daughter goes to gymnastics here in wales and it’s only £5 a class 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ I always thought Florida was cheapish too for basic living.. madness! But the stuff she had written down was crazy 😂
Haha yeah my kids used to go and think it was around £4 a class that's without competitions though they never joined the competitive side.
Looking at the list though does she need private lessons if she's already going to the class and after care?
Also 495 for the leotard set wtf. They best be making them into Olympics champions charging those prices 😱
I couldn't imagine nova going to camp either? She seems nervous about staying out. Unless it's just a daytime time one.

Just looking again and clothes and shoes 150 a month for Stella? That's a joke. I know Luis doesn't bother paying anyway but that's a piss take. I know kids grow quick but not that much.

Last edited:
Haha yeah my kids used to go and think it was around £4 a class that's without competitions though they never joined the competitive side.
Looking at the list though does she need private lessons if she's already going to the class and after care?
Also 495 for the leotard set wtf. They best be making them into Olympics champions charging those prices 😱
I couldn't imagine nova going to camp either? She seems nervous about staying out. Unless it's just a daytime time one.

Just looking again and clothes and shoes 150 a month for Stella? That's a joke. I know Luis doesn't bother paying anyway but that's a piss take. I know kids grow quick but not that much.
I know wtf that’s what makes me think she is fully embellishing and $400 for a hotel during competitions for one day 🤨 sorry I’ve been to Orlando many times and a hotel isn’t $400 per night 😂😂 even with the rest of her ride along family

Reactions: 1
I know wtf that’s what makes me think she is fully embellishing and $400 for a hotel during competitions for one day 🤨 sorry I’ve been to Orlando many times and a hotel isn’t $400 per night 😂😂 even with the rest of her ride along family
Hahaha like that time when she was laid up from surgery and they all rushed down because Javi was there and they didn't like him.
Even dragged Devoin with them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not by Briana’s list 😂😂😭🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 404106

Orlando is one of the cheapest places to live in the whole of U.S apparently, especially to buy houses etc but yes I think it’s the health insurance etc too that makes people struggle x
Bloody hell I only glimpsed it on the screen on the episode so only saw the $200 ish figure (thought it said $270) on one of the lines! That’s extortionate! Didn’t know that about Orlando I thought it would be high. You learn something new every day!

She must have exaggerated some of that list tho 🤔

Brit is my favourite of Bri's family but she always get overlooked and treated pretty poorly. I don't think its fair to say that she should let Bri have her moment because she bought a house for them to live in (referencing the screenshots of the Bri special) obviously I haven't seen it yet so maybe Brit did act immature but that's got nothing to do with house Bri bought. That she can't afford because she's constantly complaining and saying the dad's need to pay more because shes struggling with the house etc. While I agree that the dads should contribute more if possible, she shouldn't have bought a house she couldn't afford. I used to like Bri and now I wish she'd piss off. She constantly thinks she's Billy big bollocks and I'm sick of her now 😂
I actually love Britney! She just comes on acting as salty as duck and says what we’re all thinking!

• Heart
I actually love Britney! She just comes on acting as salty as duck and says what we’re all thinking!
I love Brittany too, love the way she says it like it is & doesn’t give a duck! She seems to be with Nova & Stella more than Brianna is!

• Heart
I couldnt believe the list she wrote down and showed Luis and Devoin.. i'm sorry but shes literally choosing to pay over $11k a YEAR on gymnastics. thats a life style choice, not mandatory. she will get a duck tonne of money from MTV so she can obv afford it. she works several jobs as she always throws in. she could continue filming during covid. Devoin worked in a restaurant im sure and they have been badly affected by covid so i dont imagine he will have been getting paid whilst the restaurant was shut. Bri literally said in the reunion that shes having issues with Luis not payin for stella but keeps that private as he doesnt want to be filmed yet will drag devoin at any given time..... least he shows on his insta he pays for stuff now and you even seen stella say she wished he was her dad. bri needs a reality check, she grinds my tits

• Heart
Another thing to add about brianna aswell. Her mum always goes on about how hard brianna has it , crying and everything. No she hasn't at all. She has had her sister and mum , nothing wrong with family support and if they want to live together that's non of my business but don't go on like she's done it all on her own. She never calls her out on her mistakes either.

I couldnt believe the list she wrote down and showed Luis and Devoin.. i'm sorry but shes literally choosing to pay over $11k a YEAR on gymnastics. thats a life style choice, not mandatory. she will get a duck tonne of money from MTV so she can obv afford it. she works several jobs as she always throws in. she could continue filming during covid. Devoin worked in a restaurant im sure and they have been badly affected by covid so i dont imagine he will have been getting paid whilst the restaurant was shut. Bri literally said in the reunion that shes having issues with Luis not payin for stella but keeps that private as he doesnt want to be filmed yet will drag devoin at any given time..... least he shows on his insta he pays for stuff now and you even seen stella say she wished he was her dad. bri needs a reality check, she grinds my tits
I feel the same about her. Luis should be paying his way for Stella but it’s hard to have sympathy for Briana when she knows what he’s like, decides it’s appropriate to confront him about not being there for his daughter at a nightclub and still has sex with him again

Reactions: 5
I feel the same about her. Luis should be paying his way for Stella but it’s hard to have sympathy for Briana when she knows what he’s like, decides it’s appropriate to confront him about not being there for his daughter at a nightclub and still has sex with him again
exactly!! the fact she had sex with him TWICE and unprotected then got an std lol

Reactions: 7
OKAY just caught up finally! How do we know the news about Chelsea sleeping with Adam is this true!? When she was with Cole!? Someone please enlighten me!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.