Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad this thread has picked up a bit I know its American but it gets way less attention then teen mom uk/yp which haven't been on the TV for ages 😂

I dont think kail would go as far to lie either.

Can't stand brianna and her feud with kail. Did anyone see her tweet where she said sue dodged a bullet with javi 🙄 always has to be involved. Devoin has grown and I don't mind him now. I thought it was weird when she has surgery and her mam , sister brought devoin and the kids 😂

Don't mind Chelsea either but can see how she annoys people and why people think Cole could be gay. I did not know Cole complained about Aubrey not putting him down as dad in her phone 🙄

I'm don't mind leah either but feel like she tries to look good for the camera with the way she talks to the girls , not saying I don't think she's a good mum off camera , just think she's over the top

Jade is just a mess. You can tell she isn't a bad person she needs to mature and ditch her parents and Shaun. Too much drugs and drama in her life

Reactions: 12
Leah turns every chat with the girls into a full on therapy session that they clearly have zero interest in participating in. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only just came across this thread! I've watched Teen Mom 2 for years but the it's far from reality when they are absolutely loaded now living in big houses.. Leah is the only one who doesn't live in a big house haha. I thought it was pretty out of the blue for Chelsea to just quit this season. I know she built her dream house and they probably do have savings but how will she cope without all the money teen Mom makes her, especially after Cole quit his job to be a stay at home dad with her

Reactions: 3
Only just came across this thread! I've watched Teen Mom 2 for years but the it's far from reality when they are absolutely loaded now living in big houses.. Leah is the only one who doesn't live in a big house haha. I thought it was pretty out of the blue for Chelsea to just quit this season. I know she built her dream house and they probably do have savings but how will she cope without all the money teen Mom makes her, especially after Cole quit his job to be a stay at home dad with her
Apart from poor Jade living on the block 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate the way Chelsea and Cole try and manipulate Aubrey with her wanting Cole as her dad and not wanting her paternal grandparents involved (I grew up similar and I had a brilliant relationship with my dad and his family and also with my step dad (who I did not call dad) they want to portray the perfect family instead of thinking of what’s best for Aubrey

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know! I get houses are different in America but it shows how much they earn. I remember Chelsea living in a small apartment with her friend now her house is insane. Same as kails when they do the drone shot 🤯 living in homes i can only dream of. Same for og mums too.
I didn't know Cole quit his job although it does make sense since he is always around for filming.
I stopped watching after 16&preg but then got into teen mom og & 2 a few seasons in one time when I was off work sick 😅 I've seen the odd few episodes from before but not many. How did Chelsea meet Cole?

Reactions: 5
I know! I get houses are different in America but it shows how much they earn. I remember Chelsea living in a small apartment with her friend now her house is insane. Same as kails when they do the drone shot 🤯 living in homes i can only dream of. Same for og mums too.
I didn't know Cole quit his job although it does make sense since he is always around for filming.
I stopped watching after 16&preg but then got into teen mom og & 2 a few seasons in one time when I was off work sick 😅 I've seen the odd few episodes from before but not many. How did Chelsea meet Cole?
Supposedly they met at a gas station and locked eyes across the garage forecourt and then somehow he found her that night on FB despite not knowing who she was 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I really liked and rooted Devoin until recently - I thought he had grown up a lot but his recent actions are tit and he didn't appear to deny them. being late to pick your child up numerous times and making her late for her clubs where she gets punished for being late is out of order. All the comments about what Brianna earns too. It's nothing to do with him what she earns, doesn't take away his need to provide for his daughter. I can't stand Brianna but am struggling to see how Devoin has stepped up fully. Also, putting her number on social media was bang out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have to say I do think Brianna is too hard on Devoin and then is an absolute fool for Luis. I wonder if back then Devoin ditched her and didn’t ever want to work it out and that’s why she’s still so bitter towards him. He’s definitely stirring the pot on SM nowadays but I suppose he’s never had a platform from which to tell his side of the story. No matter her faults Brianna has raised the girls and pays for them to have a good life.

Kail I admire because she had an awful mother and anyone remember her dad 🙈🤣🤮 She works hard went to college and her kids all seem happy and well looked after but she is a drama Queen and abusive to men.

Jade is the girl that cries wolf and drones on and on at everyone without sensing the tone which in her case is always nasally.

Leah fair enough cleaned up her act but now she’s just too far the other way let’s discuss our anxieties girls while they look bored to tears.

Chelsea and Cole like everyone else says wanna portray the happy family yet as time had gone on we have seen how Aubrees relationship with the Linds has been diminished. Anyone remember how Cole went to take her from Adam’s moms house one weekend and how he wanted to stop the Linds from going to school lunches. Cole you get to eat almost every meal with the child let her have her school lunches. 😒

Reactions: 6
Cole does seem so nice and has stepped up massively for Aubree but is anyone really that much of a saint like he's made out to be? The silly childish voices both of them do. I did see something really strange about when he had a hissy fit about Aubree not putting him down as dad in her phone, I wonder if the happy family act that we see is a lie and things might be much more different when the cameras aren't there, I could be wrong though

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cole does seem so nice and has stepped up massively for Aubree but is anyone really that much of a saint like he's made out to be? The silly childish voices both of them do. I did see something really strange about when he had a hissy fit about Aubree not putting him down as dad in her phone, I wonder if the happy family act that we see is a lie and things might be much more different when the cameras aren't there, I could be wrong though
He’s no David Eason but I can imagine him busting out some Joe Exotic darkness every once in a while 🦁🐯 Jokes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I definitely prefer the US version to the uk. Has anyone read Leahs book, her childhood was awful and you wouldn’t think her mother had put her through what she did just from the way she acts on the show. I really admire Leah for getting through what she has, people probably think her family were supportive especially while she was addicted to pain but she didn’t have anyone really. She does a good job of juggling the girls and the only one whose storyline still seems to be centred around raising her children.

• Heart
I definitely prefer the US version to the uk. Has anyone read Leahs book, her childhood was awful and you wouldn’t think her mother had put her through what she did just from the way she acts on the show. I really admire Leah for getting through what she has, people probably think her family were supportive especially while she was addicted to pain but she didn’t have anyone really. She does a good job of juggling the girls and the only one whose storyline still seems to be centred around raising her children.
I haven’t read the whole book but I read a few pages where she talks about her mum shutting her in a room until she had sex with her friend 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So has leahs mum been prosecuted for any of this stuff? 🤯 I have so many questions, I might have to read her book now

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So has leahs mum been prosecuted for any of this stuff? 🤯 I have so many questions, I might have to read her book now
No, and I just find it absolutely bizarre that they seem to have a perfectly normal relationship on camera!
Also there’s quite a bit in the book about her father I don’t think she’s ever spoken about him on the show

Reactions: 4
No, and I just find it absolutely bizarre that they seem to have a perfectly normal relationship on camera!
Also there’s quite a bit in the book about her father I don’t think she’s ever spoken about him on the show
Very strange, I would not let a woman round my kids who had done that. How does this not get mentioned more? You would think fans would be in uproar about even allowing her mum on the show.

Reactions: 6
Very strange, I would not let a woman round my kids who had done that. How does this not get mentioned more? You would think fans would be in uproar about even allowing her mum on the show.
I honestly don’t know. I know other people mentioned it but mostly focus on being shut inthe bedroom with the guy.
Another thing about the book id have liked to read more about her and jeremys relationship but I don’t know if there was a reason she hardly wrote about it or if it was the fact she can’t remember due to the drugs. There’s a bit at the start when she couldn’t decide whether or not to stay with Jeremy or go back to Corey but that’s about it. said it was hard that he worked away but I think the fact he wasn’t present and didn’t support her was a big factor in her being so dependant on the drugs, amongst other things. It was interesting to read about her life growing up and what lead to her meeting Corey. Robbie gets a mention too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.