Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will probably watch the reunion but not sure if I will watch briannas special after I've read the comments on one of the Facebook pages by the Americans who have already seen it. Apparently she was horrible to britanny

Reactions: 1
Where abouts are you @Chosen.One? Last Wednesday was the first reunion. What Brittany let Brianna be horrible to her? 😳
Me? I never watch them when they are on just record them and watch when I get chance.

Yeah I will find some screen shots of the Facebook page probably explain it better

I mean she was awful on the brianna special have you seen that?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Me? I never watch them when they are on just record them and watch when I get chance.

Yeah I will find some screen shots of the Facebook page probably explain it better

I mean she was awful on the brianna special have you seen that?
Sorry no I meant the chosen one forgot to quote.
Just as they were saying theirs is on at 10pm wasn’t sure if they weren’t in the uk. I usually record but watch if I’m not busy so I watched the first reunion last week, I haven’t seen the Brianna special was it on after?

Where abouts are you @Chosen.One? Last Wednesday was the first reunion. What Brittany let Brianna be horrible to her? 😳
I’m in the Uk. I watched the whole series but I’ve never been bothered about the reunions tbh so I didn’t watch the first one last week. Is there normally more than 1 reunion episode?

Sorry no I meant the chosen one forgot to quote.
Just as they were saying theirs is on at 10pm wasn’t sure if they weren’t in the uk. I usually record but watch if I’m not busy so I watched the first reunion last week, I haven’t seen the Brianna special was it on after?
No probs. Not sure as I have it on series link and didn't see it recorded. Wonder if it will be on after the week after the reunion then it should be time for og new series

Reactions: 3
I’m in the Uk. I watched the whole series but I’ve never been bothered about the reunions tbh so I didn’t watch the first one last week. Is there normally more than 1 reunion episode?
I think sometimes there is 2 like they’ll have 2 moms one ep then the other 2 the next week. Just looked and it’s finished now so no reunion this week.

No probs. Not sure as I have it on series link and didn't see it recorded. Wonder if it will be on after the week after the reunion then it should be time for og new series
I usually have series link but hasn’t recorded the Brianna one at all and it’s finished as of last week-no more episodes. Hopefully og will be back week after next

oh god no! She was such a brat! I’m going to miss chelsea on tm2 when others left I just thought meh! But I liked the ‘normality’ (for lack of a better word!) that Chelsea had for her kids
I agree. Even though I hate the baby voice (!!!) and they are boring. I also think it's nice to have her to counteract the chaos of every one else and (shoot me for saying this) she is a good role model in terms of how things can go for teen mothers. She had her kid at 16, got out of a crappy relationship, focussed on her daughter and gaining a skill so she could get a job and support both of them. This was all before TM money was what it is now as well so it wasn't like it was easy for her.
I'm not a Chelsea fan by any stretch but at least without the show Aubree would have been well cared for. I think that's better picture to show than trash can drugs, domestic violence etc

Reactions: 5
I agree. Even though I hate the baby voice (!!!) and they are boring. I also think it's nice to have her to counteract the chaos of every one else and (shoot me for saying this) she is a good role model in terms of how things can go for teen mothers. She had her kid at 16, got out of a crappy relationship, focussed on her daughter and gaining a skill so she could get a job and support both of them. This was all before TM money was what it is now as well so it wasn't like it was easy for her.
I'm not a Chelsea fan by any stretch but at least without the show Aubree would have been well cared for. I think that's better picture to show than trash can drugs, domestic violence etc
I have to be fair though, Chelsea had a lot more help than the others.. Chelsea had her rent paid and was fully supported by her dad for a long time! And she did her beautician qualifications and we never saw her work after that 😂.. Her and Adam were only ever over by his choice, she jumped on his dick at any chance (even when he had new relationships and a new baby on the way).. She would say what an awful dad he was then shag him 🤨😂 I feel like Kail is a better example of coming from nothing with no help and making something of herself (even though she has serious issues 🤦🏻‍♀️😂) but in regards to working and making her own money

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have to be fair though, Chelsea had a lot more help than the others.. Chelsea had her rent paid and was fully supported by her dad for a long time! And she did her beautician qualifications and we never saw her work after that 😂.. Her and Adam were only ever over by his choice, she jumped on his dick at any chance (even when he had new relationships and a new baby on the way).. She would say what an awful dad he was then shag him 🤨😂 I feel like Kail is a better example of coming from nothing with no help and making something of herself (even though she has serious issues 🤦🏻‍♀️😂) but in regards to working and making her own money
You are right. She did work though after her qualification, she was still working when she met Cole.
I do agree about Kail but she went to college and then did nothing with the degree? Has been shagging her ex baby daddy (allegedly) for the last 3 years while she had 2 others kids and he had another kid. Does whatever she can to make herself look better than the baby daddies. Made things difficult for the baby daddies SOs (although her and Vee are all good now.) That said, her boys are lovely though so she's obviously done something right in terms of raising them!

I think Maci is a good example (I might be bias though cause Maci is my fav). She always seemed very mature and I think having a kid really did made her grow up. I remember her saying to Ryan that she could find someone else but Bentley couldn't find another dad. She's always worked hard, went to college, and I think that her and Bentley would have been fine without MTV money.

That said, all of them have benefited from having the money MTV gave them.

• Heart
You are right. She did work though after her qualification, she was still working when she met Cole.
I do agree about Kail but she went to college and then did nothing with the degree? Has been shagging her ex baby daddy (allegedly) for the last 3 years while she had 2 others kids and he had another kid. Does whatever she can to make herself look better than the baby daddies. Made things difficult for the baby daddies SOs (although her and Vee are all good now.) That said, her boys are lovely though so she's obviously done something right in terms of raising them!

I think Maci is a good example (I might be bias though cause Maci is my fav). She always seemed very mature and I think having a kid really did made her grow up. I remember her saying to Ryan that she could find someone else but Bentley couldn't find another dad. She's always worked hard, went to college, and I think that her and Bentley would have been fine without MTV money.

That said, all of them have benefited from having the money MTV gave them.
I didn’t know Chelsea worked after? They didn’t show it on the show maybe the Adam drama was more entertaining to always show 😭

Yes Kail is deeply problematic 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her decisions are off the charts ffs I just meant in regards to money mainly and working, I mean if we go back to them right from the beginning and compare them to now financial wise and what they have done with what help. I think Kail had an awful upbringing and that’s why she has so many issues not that that justifies any of it 😅

Yes I can’t fault Maci, I like her hubby too!

I didn’t know Chelsea worked after? They didn’t show it on the show maybe the Adam drama was more entertaining to always show 😭

Yes Kail is deeply problematic 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her decisions are off the charts ffs I just meant in regards to money mainly and working, I mean if we go back to them right from the beginning and compare them to now financial wise and what they have done with what help. I think Kail had an awful upbringing and that’s why she has so many issues not that that justifies any of it 😅

Yes I can’t fault Maci, I like her hubby too!
Yeah she used to drop Aubree at day care to go to work in a salon.

I do feel for Kail as her upbringing was shocking and in terms of that I think she's done amazingly with her boys when she could have just repeated the cycle (looking at you Jenelle) 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah she used to drop Aubree at day care to go to work in a salon.

I do feel for Kail as her upbringing was shocking and in terms of that I think she's done amazingly with her boys when she could have just repeated the cycle (looking at you Jenelle) 😂
‘Welllllllllllllllllllll Jenellleeeeeeeeeeeeee’ 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone
‘Welllllllllllllllllllll Jenellleeeeeeeeeeeeee’ 😭
Did anyone see Jenelles Tik Tok with Barb reenacting the “High high” scene? Barb was great but Jenelle Nd David giggling after was uncomfortable and cringeeeeee 😬😬😬

I love seeing Devoin with Stella - it’s a shame she’s not like that for/with her actual dad

Reactions: 7
I find the reunions boring they are all so guarded with their answers. Spill the tea girlfriends or bring on the drama. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is another reunion episode on Wednesday at 10pm then the Brianna special is on the 3rd at 10pm. Hoping Teen Mom OG will be back the following week.

I feel bad for Jade and I'm happy that she put the work in to get her qualification and do the job she wanted to do but I just find her voice so droning and boring and the way she let's her parents and Shaun walk all over her is so sad to see.

Brit is my favourite of Bri's family but she always get overlooked and treated pretty poorly. I don't think its fair to say that she should let Bri have her moment because she bought a house for them to live in (referencing the screenshots of the Bri special) obviously I haven't seen it yet so maybe Brit did act immature but that's got nothing to do with house Bri bought. That she can't afford because she's constantly complaining and saying the dad's need to pay more because shes struggling with the house etc. While I agree that the dads should contribute more if possible, she shouldn't have bought a house she couldn't afford. I used to like Bri and now I wish she'd piss off. She constantly thinks she's Billy big bollocks and I'm sick of her now 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.