Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea driving with a filthy back window that she can't see out of was shocking! The fact she had her child in the car too, isn't that dangerous?? (I don't drive but I assume you need to see out the bloody back window 😂)

Reactions: 2
Chelsea driving with a filthy back window that she can't see out of was shocking! The fact she had her child in the car too, isn't that dangerous?? (I don't drive but I assume you need to see out the bloody back window 😂)
I thought this! Back window completely blocked by dirt with two babies in the car and also talking and looking on her phone! 😡

Reactions: 1
What’s everyone thinking of the season so far?
Chelsea is hanging by a thread she’s got no storyline anymore tho I do like following her. I’m fully jel of her new house and all that they are doing to it.
Briana is an absolute joke they could make a full series about her. Her mother has morals but makes excuses for Briana and enables her. Sorry if that’s their culture but it’s wrong. Briana should try having 2 children on her own and see how much freedom she has to go out and get sti’s. Plus Novas grandmother reappearing is a bit of an odd situation, the fact that Briana didn’t speak to her at all. I mean at least make the effort, Luis ignored his own daughter for god knows how long yet you jumped back into bed with him twice!
Leah doing good imo compared to the past. I think she’s in a good place. I feel heavilly the dark cloud of Ali’s condition and it’s like a ticking time bomb.
Kail I do still like her no no nonsense but she is a bit one rule for her one rule for everyone else...The tit with Javi that I’ve caught on SM the last week is an absolute joke. Her mother is a witch also.
Jade I feel sorry for her. Her parents and Sean are just no good and she’s trying so hard to make a go of her business and these clowns are bringing her down.
I prefer to see them doing well than the drama. I wish they would end the teen mom franchise, get rid of the dead weight and make a new series following those who have made good.
I Chelsea, she was the only one who didn’t have more kids and rush into the next relationship. But..... she just doesn’t make good tv 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I Chelsea, she was the only one who didn’t have more kids and rush into the next relationship. But..... she just doesn’t make good tv 🤷🏾‍♀️
i think it’s cause mtv make her talk about Adam. She needs to get out and do her own thing bur I think her anxiety gets the better of her and TM is a safeguard. As much as she’s such a beautiful human and excellent mother I don’t think she has a lot of self confidence

So Lauren has left Javi (only temporarily I guess) then Lauren is on IG live doing makeup with the comments off! What is the point 🤦🏾‍♀️ The comments are limited on her posts too. Girl just come off Instagram 😂

So Lauren has left Javi (only temporarily I guess) then Lauren is on IG live doing makeup with the comments off! What is the point 🤦🏾‍♀️ The comments are limited on her posts too. Girl just come off Instagram 😂
Why has she left him (again 😏)
He’s such a wrong un

Why has she left him (again 😏)
He’s such a wrong un
I think cos of the episode where Kail said Javi was trying F**k her in the car park 😂. Javi was on IG live last week crying 🙄 saying he needs Jesus blah blah. It was all very amusing he then deleted his IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They put her on because of her family being all over the place and because of the conflict. They cancelled Lexi because her and Tyler were doing well. They only like the drama filled girls and even when they have someone who is doing well like Chelsea and Maci they keep banging the drum of the ex to get the drama
Absolutely spot on with this comment!

I think cos of the episode where Kail said Javi was trying F**k her in the car park 😂. Javi was on IG live last week crying 🙄 saying he needs Jesus blah blah. It was all very amusing he then deleted his IG.
He needs to keep his dick in his pants, not Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lauren is such a doormat. Kail and Javi were toxic but it just goes to show Kail wasn’t solely at fault in their marriage with the way he’s carrying on with Lauren. The girl is loyal to a tee and he’s dipping his wick everywhere

Reactions: 8
Chelsea has quit, funny we were just saying how boring she is.

Oh and Kail got arrested in September for assaulting Chris. All over the haircut.

• Wow
The whole show is a bit of a car crash now.
If it went on for another 10 seasons Chelsea would still only have the Adam storyline, Kail and her million babydaddies (and making herself too available) Leah peddling her addiction/girlsies/cult - whatever she can to try and remain relevant...It needed to end when Jenelle left!

I'm glad Chelsea is leaving. She'll be successful enough that hopefully the others will follow 🤣🤣

Is she definitely leaving? I haven’t seen her post unless it’s on something else. I know she’s branching out her clothing line

Yes, the reunion will be her last appearance. She filmed it yesterday apparently.

Aw I’ll miss seeing the family on the show but literally they took her as far as they could go. Even Aubree is starting to pull away from her grandparents. I’d love for them to have their own show, I’d totally watch it.
Cannot believe Kail got arrested for punching Chris and lied about it. How did she think it would not come out!?

Reactions: 4
They need to get rid of a bit more dead wood and just make one series of Teen mom.
They could keep:
Maci - only cos of ‘Rhine’ and Mack 😆
Amber - she is a bit of car crash telly
Briana - cos she just keeps coming with the story lines I’m sure there will be another baby soon
Kail - well with all the BD’s there will always be drama!
we could have Jade as a 5th but 🤷🏾‍♀️

Would anybody actually miss Leah, Cheyenne or Jades story??! 🥴

Reactions: 6
They need to get rid of a bit more dead wood and just make one series of Teen mom.
They could keep:
Maci - only cos of ‘Rhine’ and Mack 😆
Amber - she is a bit of car crash telly
Briana - cos she just keeps coming with the story lines I’m sure there will be another baby soon
Kail - well with all the BD’s there will always be drama!
we could have Jade as a 5th but 🤷🏾‍♀️

Would anybody actually miss Leah, Cheyenne or Jades story??! 🥴
I would keep Leah, as Addie is hilarious!!! And she has really turned her life around with the girls. Also think I might be alone but I like Cheyenne too, the way she co parents Ryder is very positive, plus he is very easy on the eye 😉😀
Not a big Briana fan, tend to skip most of hers! Apart from when her sister is on it 🤣

I love Leah too. Jenelle was being a witch to her the other day saying she wasn’t transparent about her addiction which is true but it was completely different circumstances to Jenelles car crash life. They definitely need a reboot or something. People have been watching these girls for 10 years and it’s hard not to feel attached especially the ones who have turned their lives around.
I don’t mind cheyenne but Cory does my head in he’s always playing for the cameras. But their daughter is adorable and I love the big family dynamic

The filthy back window last week and letting her young kids spin around in circles (making themselves dizzy) with lollypops this week. I'd be taking the lollypop away or telling them to sit while they eat them as it only takes a second for one of them to fall and then choke on the lolly but both her and Cole just sat there talking away...

Read this morning she's apparently leaving and that Kail was arrested for beating Chris because he gave his sons hair a trim!!

They're all a mess.

Felt for Leah this week, must be hard having a child with a relatively unknown medical issue and not being able to make it easier for your kid.

I love Leah too. Jenelle was being a witch to her the other day saying she wasn’t transparent about her addiction which is true but it was completely different circumstances to Jenelles car crash life. They definitely need a reboot or something. People have been watching these girls for 10 years and it’s hard not to feel attached especially the ones who have turned their lives around.
I don’t mind cheyenne but Cory does my head in he’s always playing for the cameras. But their daughter is adorable and I love the big family dynamic
I like Cheyenne too, I just think she’s too nice to make good tv 😁

I felt sorry for her when Taylor was pregnant cos I believe she really wanted a relationship with Cory and wanted another baby.
I think Cory is F-boy anyway so she’s better off. He and Taylor won’t last.
I find Leah boring now, but yes I love Addie she really is the best Teen Mom kid!

Reactions: 6
I like Cheyenne too, I just think she’s too nice to make good tv 😁

I felt sorry for her when Taylor was pregnant cos I believe she really wanted a relationship with Cory and wanted another baby.
I think Cory is F-boy anyway so she’s better off. He and Taylor won’t last.
I find Leah boring now, but yes I love Addie she really is the best Teen Mom kid!
Yes I agree!! Cheyenne wanted the family with Cory and he said he didn’t want to settle then 5 mins later he’s having a baby with Taylor. I wouldn’t trust him either he loves the attention.
Addie is hilarious I think the twins are fab too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.