Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I said on one of these threads I didn’t understand why Jade was so horrible to her mum... I take that back this episode I see now that her mum and dad seem absolute trash and leaches. The state on her house 🤢 whilst she’s out working and her kids in childcare and they keep her house in that state 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also Chelsea just gets more and more annoying every season she literally has nothing to talk about but Adam the same as every season since the show started 😆 also saying to Aubrey Adam is her ‘other dad’ no hun he is her dad. Cole might do a lot for her but he’s her step dad. It seems like she forces it on Aubrey too and it’s uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 8
OK so I've just realised I've been posting in another TM2 thread that's a bit dead as I didn't know this one existed (apparently I did cause I've posted on it but I guess I forgot and have only realised as my post was liked)!!

Also Chelsea just gets more and more annoying every season she literally has nothing to talk about but Adam the same as every season since the show started 😆 also saying to Aubrey Adam is her ‘other dad’ no hun he is her dad. Cole might do a lot for her but he’s her step dad. It seems like she forces it on Aubrey too and it’s uncomfortable to watch.
I agree!! I'm so glad she's leaving. Cole whining because he's not in Aubree phone as dad was bleeping pathetic. They are constantly pushing that Cole is dad and Adam is the other and it's so uncomfortable to watch. I believe that Chelsea changing the custody agreement is to appease Cole and push Aubree into being all about Cole Imo.

I'm not surpsise at the Kail violence drama, you can definitely tell she's the type but likes to act innocent.

I couldn't believe that Brianna's mum invited people over without talking it through with Bri. Yes, they are Nova's family but it's not the point and the fact that grandma sat in the car the whole time... Why did she even go??

I still skip all Jade parts. Can't stand her and depressing storyline and the way she talks. Wish they'd get rid.

I do like Leah but her kids are going to be nightmare teenagers, especially Addie, and she'll only have herself to blame 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Maci will be the next person to leave (teen mom OG) now that Chelsea has left - They’re both similar.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been rewatching from the first season and it really does hit home how unrelatable the show now is and how they all live privileged lives now.. On the first season Kail was upset and struggling to find £600 for her tuition! She had to beg Joe to borrow it to her.. and Janelle (not that many would relate to her anyway 😂) is trying to sort out her student finance so she can live (or probably buy weed but still) 😂 .. The only thing that hasn’t changed is that Chelsea still only has Adam as a storyline 😭

Reactions: 9
I’ve been rewatching from the first season and it really does hit home how unrelatable the show now is and how they all live privileged lives now.. On the first season Kail was upset and struggling to find £600 for her tuition! She had to beg Joe to borrow it to her.. and Janelle (not that many would relate to her anyway 😂) is trying to sort out her student finance so she can live (or probably buy weed but still) 😂 .. The only thing that hasn’t changed is that Chelsea still only has Adam as a storyline 😭
I know the UK girls will be gutted their lives aren’t dramatically changing like the US girls did, all they do is promote cheap companies 🤣

Reactions: 5
I have gone off cole so much. I used to think he seemed alright. But its pretty clear he is the one holding the puppet strings with aubree & seeing her dad & his family.
Yes adam has never been the best of dads, but I don’t think fair to try & stop adams family from still seeing her. I think aubree only doesn’t want to go her nans anymore cause she doesn’t want to upset cole.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with you. I’m in a similar situation to Chelsea, I hate it but I know it’s right for the kids to see that side of their family. Even if they are giant nobs. I never make them feel bad about it.

Reactions: 4
I think I'm on my own in that I actually like Chelsea. I think she's done a fab job of providing a stable and happy home for Aubree. I think it's an absolute disgrace that Adam lets his daughter down so often, not turning up for lunch because he overslept is a poor excuse, not responding to texts is just cruel. His mum seems to be a constant in her life which is good and whilst I can see why Chelsea might want to make things a little less formal as Aubree is growing up and will have her own things she wants to do at weekends, I do hope she doesn't try to ostracise his family altogether.

I think it's probably hard for Cole, he obviously adores Aubree and then he sees her being let down so badly by her dad, he's bound to get angry and have an opinion on it, it's so polar opposite to himself as a dad he must struggle with it. I am not sure whether more damage is being done by Adam having access to Aubree and letting her down time and time again. He seems like he basically makes an effort to please his mum, not because he actually wants to make that effort. It's a very sad situation for Aubree and I am sure will affect her massively as she gets older.

I think I'm on my own in that I actually like Chelsea. I think she's done a fab job of providing a stable and happy home for Aubree. I think it's an absolute disgrace that Adam lets his daughter down so often, not turning up for lunch because he overslept is a poor excuse, not responding to texts is just cruel. His mum seems to be a constant in her life which is good and whilst I can see why Chelsea might want to make things a little less formal as Aubree is growing up and will have her own things she wants to do at weekends, I do hope she doesn't try to ostracise his family altogether.

I think it's probably hard for Cole, he obviously adores Aubree and then he sees her being let down so badly by her dad, he's bound to get angry and have an opinion on it, it's so polar opposite to himself as a dad he must struggle with it. I am not sure whether more damage is being done by Adam having access to Aubree and letting her down time and time again. He seems like he basically makes an effort to please his mum, not because he actually wants to make that effort. It's a very sad situation for Aubree and I am sure will affect her massively as she gets older.
I know but I think they actively want to push him out. He’s def trash there’s no denying it but she’s happy to talk about him constantly from the beginning of the show to get ratings but then refer to him to Aubree as ‘other dad’ is wrong. I have a dad who has always been a waste of time but my mum has never said ‘other dad’ to me and never would even though my step dad is amazing.
Also before she met Cole all the things Adam apparently did and it would come out at the reunions that Chelsea was still shagging him lol that’s why I can’t take what she says as truth all the time.. even after he had a kid with someone else and even whilst the other woman was pregnant Chelsea would still sleep with him 🤦🏻‍♀️😭 remember when he outted her for sleeping with his friend when she was pregnant with Aubree too... I just hate how she’s always painted as perfect. She did a much better job than a lot of the other girls because she had it much easier . 1. She had rent and bills payed for by her dad 2. She had a lot of support

I don't dislike Chelsea but when comparing her to the other mums and saying she has provided stability for Aubrey etc its important to acknowledge that she had the privilege of a very emotionally and financially supportive family

Reactions: 11
Im on series 8...

I wonder if the film crew ever just think WTF although I know a lot of it is set up and reactions provoked. You can tell this more as the series have gone on because some of the Mums refuse to film certain scenes.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been rewatching and season 1 and 2 arguments between barb and Janelle . Janelle is vile 😷 the way she gets in her mums face .. don’t know how camera crews stood and watched it all .. and yet she was always the victim 🤦🏻‍♀️ I only noticed how bad it was now rewatching , used to find it hilarious

Teen Mom 2 is my Fave! I love Chelsea although she has outgrown this show now!

Briana is something else.. cant stand her!!

Reactions: 4
Can we just talk about this constant baby talk between Chelsea and Cole 🤢
It's not cute or funny, makes me cringe.
Thoughts on Creed? Is he Chris baby or 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Omg Chelsea has done it from the beginning and it’s ALWAYS irritated me and she met someone who either copies her or does exactly the same thing 😷 Aubrey did it too but she does it less now , it’s sooooooooo annoying sometimes I’ve had to fast forward

It's sickening especially when Coley Daddy does it 😂 he's such a sycophant everything she says he just says 'yes dear'

I am happy for her as Adam was a complete tit and treated her and Aubrey like tit for a long time. And she didn't jump in with other men, she did concentrate on Aubs. And I think with the new kids who have their dad around, she does still have that special bond with Aubrey. She's probably the best/ least dysfunctional parent on the show. However she's just so bloody annoying 😂

I think Creed is Chris', Kail can't seem to get over him. I don't know why, can't see the appeal myself.

Where do you guys watch the newest/ current series of Teen Mom? I watched all the old ones during lockdown on Now TV but they don't have the latest series. Thanks

Does anyone listen to Kails podcasts?
Never listened, are they any good?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.