Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but....I love Kail!
The way she went from crying at every little thing the way Jo treated her in the beginning to where she is now, doesn’t give a duck and lives for her kids is just amazing! I know people don’t agree with multiple baby dads but tbh if the kids are looked after and want for nothing why should that be an issue? She gets so much hate but just troops on. Her family are no where to be seen, her mother is disgraceful the way she just abandoned her and I suppose that made Kail the mother she is now.
I'd imagine her youngest two will want for an involved father. She knowingly had a second when Chris was a deadbeat to the first, and apparently abusive considering she took out a PFA on him.

Reactions: 3
I'd imagine her youngest two will want for an involved father. She knowingly had a second when Chris was a deadbeat to the first, and apparently abusive considering she took out a PFA on him.
I actually don’t mind kail as much as others but all this PFA business is a joke 🤣 She has had PFAs filed on all three baby daddy’s yet she’s the only one who’s ever showed violence and admitted multiple times on camera how she would always slap Javi and attack him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Handing these PFAs out like smarties is offensive to genuine women or men who suffer real abuse ffs

Reactions: 9
I actually don’t mind kail as much as others but all this PFA business is a joke 🤣 She has had PFAs filed on all three baby daddy’s yet she’s the only one who’s ever showed violence and admitted multiple times on camera how she would always slap Javi and attack him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Handing these PFAs out like smarties is offensive to genuine women or men who suffer real abuse ffs
The thing with Kail is she’s suffered mental abuse from Javi and been fucked about by Chris (god knows why she had another child with him but why the duck would he go there again after Lux he’s the bloody worst! ) Kail needs to sort her anger issues but the episode that aired where Javi refused to let her go away with friends was fucked up and uncalled for. I don’t like Javi or his new wife at all they are so fake. But yes Kail has made so many mistakes but the fact is they are all public and she owns them all. She deff has issues but she doesn’t deny it. Of course she says it’s not all her because IMO it’s not. PFA must be easy to come by in America as they are all over HOWEVER from what I personally saw with Javi the PFA was deserved. He was stepping beyond comfortable. I just look at her as a mother really. Her kids are happy and as much as she’s had problems with the fathers and had restrictions on them, her kids are happy despite having none of her family involved that must count for something

Yeah only she knows why she went there again but then again so did he!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The thing with Kail is she’s suffered mental abuse from Javi and been fucked about by Chris (god knows why she had another child with him but why the duck would he go there again after Lux he’s the bloody worst! ) Kail needs to sort her anger issues but the episode that aired where Javi refused to let her go away with friends was fucked up and uncalled for. I don’t like Javi or his new wife at all they are so fake. But yes Kail has made so many mistakes but the fact is they are all public and she owns them all. She deff has issues but she doesn’t deny it. Of course she says it’s not all her because IMO it’s not. PFA must be easy to come by in America as they are all over HOWEVER from what I personally saw with Javi the PFA was deserved. He was stepping beyond comfortable.

Yeah only she knows why she went there again but then again so did he!
Repeating toxic behaviour is not "owning" it. Taking out PFAs on multiple exes, and getting pregnant by one for a second time while the PFA still applies, shortly after he tried to sign his rights away to the first child, is not owning your mistakes. The episode that showed kail physically assault javi was fucked up. She did similar to jo- for him having the audacity to wear sweatpants in his own home!! And then got a PFA out on him when he raised his arm to stop her slaps. Just because she accepts the fact that she is toxic doesnt make it all okay. It actually makes it more horrendous that she continues to behave that way.

Reactions: 5
Repeating toxic behaviour is not "owning" it. Taking out PFAs on multiple exes, and getting pregnant by one for a second time while the PFA still applies, shortly after he tried to sign his rights away to the first child, is not owning your mistakes. The episode that showed kail physically assault javi was fucked up. She did similar to jo- for him having the audacity to wear sweatpants in his own home!! And then got a PFA out on him when he raised his arm to stop her slaps. Just because she accepts the fact that she is toxic doesnt make it all okay.
I said she accepts that she has made mistakes. Come on now you can’t say the guys in her life havent taken complete advantage of her. I’ve never seen where she has explained away any physical abuse however some things years ago may be vague in my mind. The only thing I remember is when Javi wound her up that time.
I’ll be honest and I speak from experience. I’ve been in horrendous mentally abusive relationships and have lashed out. That’s probably why I can see why she lashed out at Javi that time.
That was not just a suprised incident. Javi knew where and how to push her. He was not a battered husband. I’m sure had her been someone else he would have retaliated but no he was a good military man. For me her kids are taken care of. She makes shite decisions with men for sure but what did Chris say to her to get her back in bed after Lux? It wasn’t just her who made the new baby. People don’t agree but I feel she has grown and her kids are well cared for. Also when did I say repeating toxic behaviour is owning it?
Ref joe can you just tell me the ep where she attacked jo for wearing sweat pants I want to see it again thanks.
I don’t support spousal abuse
ETA fully expect to get dragged ref the physical stuff but I say it as I see it (and have experienced)

Last edited:
I think the words you’re looking for for Brianna is ‘scatty twit’
I couldn’t cope with the hunting luis down in the club then going home with him 🤦🏾‍♀️. I literally wouldn’t to slap her through the tv!

Repeating toxic behaviour is not "owning" it. Taking out PFAs on multiple exes, and getting pregnant by one for a second time while the PFA still applies, shortly after he tried to sign his rights away to the first child, is not owning your mistakes. The episode that showed kail physically assault javi was fucked up. She did similar to jo- for him having the audacity to wear sweatpants in his own home!! And then got a PFA out on him when he raised his arm to stop her slaps. Just because she accepts the fact that she is toxic doesnt make it all okay. It actually makes it more horrendous that she continues to behave that way.
Yeah Kail doesn’t really own her sh*t, she is a cause just as much as the baby daddies.

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand Jade and am so annoyed that she has been placed on teen mom 2

I said she accepts that she has made mistakes. Come on now you can’t say the guys in her life havent taken complete advantage of her. I’ve never seen where she has explained away any physical abuse however some things years ago may be vague in my mind. The only thing I remember is when Javi wound her up that time.
I’ll be honest and I speak from experience. I’ve been in horrendous mentally abusive relationships and have lashed out. That’s probably why I can see why she lashed out at Javi that time.
That was not just a suprised incident. Javi knew where and how to push her. He was not a battered husband. I’m sure had her been someone else he would have retaliated but no he was a good military man. For me her kids are taken care of. She makes shite decisions with men for sure but what did Chris say to her to get her back in bed after Lux? It wasn’t just her who made the new baby. People don’t agree but I feel she has grown and her kids are well cared for. Also when did I say repeating toxic behaviour is owning it?
Ref joe can you just tell me the ep where she attacked jo for wearing sweat pants I want to see it again thanks.
I don’t support spousal abuse
ETA fully expect to get dragged ref the physical stuff but I say it as I see it (and have experienced)
Sorry my mistake, the whole sweatpants thing was actually another argument she had with him where she came to his home (earlier than agreed to collect isaac) and started berating him about his appearance, cause it was 4.30 on a Sunday and she doesnt agree with his behaviour. The video is online, she actually recorded it and threatened to show it in court lol 😆
The physical altercation was a separate argument she instigated. The episode where she accuses him of being violent is somewhere in season 4. tit talked Jo afterwards to issac about how you dont treat a woman that way. As far as I'm aware she only admitted to her being the instigator after she took out a PFA on him. Lovely. Think she had it dropped. I dont know the exact episodes, sorry.

I've been in an abusive relationship, violence isn't okay. Repeating abusive behaviour isn't okay. Sure it explains why it might have happened but it never excuses it imo. I'm not claiming that javi or jo were these demure submissive men who kail savagely beat on a daily basis. But the point is that doesnt matter, hitting someone when they annoy you is not okay. We teach our kids not to do that, so why would we condone or justify it when its adults doing it. Javi was controlling and an asshole, but he wasn't physically hurting her to a point where she had to defend herself. She followed him up the stairs shouting at him cause she was annoyed at him and she shook his head violently and shoved him. That is her instigating, not a case of self defence or in the moment. He wasn't in the room, she followed him in order to do that.

What did Chris say to get her into bed? Lol, no amount of words would get me into bed with someone who is tit to my kids. But even if he did sweet talk her, it doesn't make it appropriate, it was still a crappy decision and completely undermines and makes a mockery of all the resources she used to "protect herself from abuse" that other women actually need. It is an example of her poor decision making as a mother. Chris didnt have a PFA out on her claiming she abused him. Chris wasn't bad mouthing her on SM saying she's a tit, absent mother. She said those things about chris, and then willingly brought another child into that mess with him. Knowing what would happen to that baby in terms of the drama with its dad as she went through it all with Lux. Yes it takes two to tango but she is the one with the PFA, the one bad mouthing him, the one you're praising to be a good a mother.... so she is the one I am discussing in that context. We all know he's a deadbeat dad. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But people seem to think that because kailyn has the kids dressed well and fed that she is a good mother.
Even the bare basics of keeping them safe, she is negligent. She regularly texts and drives with them in the car, they are in constant danger of being killed! And I'm not talking about a quick read of a message at parked lights, I am talking full on two eyes on the phone while driving. Regularly. Every time there's a car scene she is video calling-not with a hands free (that she can well afford), with her phone in her hand. She continually makes crappy decisions imo.

If you smell tit everywhere you go, then check your own shoe, as they say. All three men are the issue.... not kail? I dont see it that way. We can agree to disagree, cause I don't think we are ever going to agree on kail! My dislike for her goes way too deep lol!

I'm sure you are lovely though, despite your opinions on kail 🙂💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry my mistake, the whole sweatpants thing was actually another argument she had with him where she came to his home (earlier than agreed to collect isaac) and started berating him about his appearance, cause it was 4.30 on a Sunday and she doesnt agree with his behaviour. The video is online, she actually recorded it and threatened to show it in court lol 😆
The physical altercation was a separate argument she instigated. The episode where she accuses him of being violent is somewhere in season 4. tit talked Jo afterwards to issac about how you dont treat a woman that way. As far as I'm aware she only admitted to her being the instigator after she took out a PFA on him. Lovely. Think she had it dropped. I dont know the exact episodes, sorry.

I've been in an abusive relationship, violence isn't okay. Repeating abusive behaviour isn't okay. Sure it explains why it might have happened but it never excuses it imo. I'm not claiming that javi or jo were these demure submissive men who kail savagely beat on a daily basis. But the point is that doesnt matter, hitting someone when they annoy you is not okay. We teach our kids not to do that, so why would we condone or justify it when its adults doing it. Javi was controlling and an asshole, but he wasn't physically hurting her to a point where she had to defend herself. She followed him up the stairs shouting at him cause she was annoyed at him and she shook his head violently and shoved him. That is her instigating, not a case of self defence or in the moment. He wasn't in the room, she followed him in order to do that.

What did Chris say to get her into bed? Lol, no amount of words would get me into bed with someone who is tit to my kids. But even if he did sweet talk her, it doesn't make it appropriate, it was still a crappy decision and completely undermines and makes a mockery of all the resources she used to "protect herself from abuse" that other women actually need. It is an example of her poor decision making as a mother. Chris didnt have a PFA out on her claiming she abused him. Chris wasn't bad mouthing her on SM saying she's a tit, absent mother. She said those things about chris, and then willingly brought another child into that mess with him. Knowing what would happen to that baby in terms of the drama with its dad as she went through it all with Lux. Yes it takes two to tango but she is the one with the PFA, the one bad mouthing him, the one you're praising to be a good a mother.... so she is the one I am discussing in that context. We all know he's a deadbeat dad. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But people seem to think that because kailyn has the kids dressed well and fed that she is a good mother.
Even the bare basics of keeping them safe, she is negligent. She regularly texts and drives with them in the car, they are in constant danger of being killed! And I'm not talking about a quick read of a message at parked lights, I am talking full on two eyes on the phone while driving. Regularly. Every time there's a car scene she is video calling-not with a hands free (that she can well afford), with her phone in her hand. She continually makes crappy decisions imo.

If you smell tit everywhere you go, then check your own shoe, as they say. All three men are the issue.... not kail? I dont see it that way. We can agree to disagree, cause I don't think we are ever going to agree on kail! My dislike for her goes way too deep lol!

I'm sure you are lovely though, despite your opinions on kail 🙂💕
Agree
I dont mind her parenting, I think she adores her boys But struggles with trying to be tge best getting them into everything so she's busy and can play the martyr when the dads aren't able to do something etc and she can't handle a proper grown up relationship or friendship hence why she goes through friends like smarties.
She moaned she couldn't remember the laat time she saw chris when he was literally at the birth of creed like 2 wks before 🤣

And dont even get me started on barb and her flip flopping attitude around jenelle and David. 🤬

No you are fully entitled to your opinions and yes you are correct about the abuse and violence. Of course it isn’t ok to behave that way, sometimes I write huge essays and get side tracked and when I read them back I think why the hell did I put that?
Anyway of course I see the bad things she does especially the phone when driving thing, I hate that.
I don’t know what it is about her that I just think yes she’s a good mother, everyone makes mistakes her are just well documented. It not cause shegets loads of hate and I feel the need to find the good in her as I can’t stand Jenelle or Farrah.

• Heart
Does anyone listen to Kail’s coffee convos podcast? I listen a lot and she always talks about Chris and how he is a narcissist etc and she says a lot about how awful her upbringing was and she’s now in therapy because of her behaviour .. it’s worth a listen tbf.. but the advertisements can be annoying 😅

No you are fully entitled to your opinions and yes you are correct about the abuse and violence. Of course it isn’t ok to behave that way, sometimes I write huge essays and get side tracked and when I read them back I think why the hell did I put that?
Anyway of course I see the bad things she does especially the phone when driving thing, I hate that.
I don’t know what it is about her that I just think yes she’s a good mother, everyone makes mistakes her are just well documented. It not cause shegets loads of hate and I feel the need to find the good in her as I can’t stand Jenelle or Farrah.
I can understand that. I would have felt similar before. She didn't have an easy life and I liked her in the beginning when she really wanted to overcome her struggles, but just like another person said, she plays the martyr now. She actively creates most of the drama in her life but then plays victim and makes "chaos" her thing. "Chaos" stops being cute when you have 4 kids relying on you for stability. She moved them away from two involved fathers to live closer to a deadbeat dad... just stuff like that bugs me. Just because they're moving to a nice house doesnt mean its in their best interest always. So I really dont consider her a good mom at all, her mistakes are just seen as less trashy which means she is given a pass more so than the other girls imo. And mistakes stop being mistakes when they are repetitive behaviour imo too. One child with a deadbeat is a mistake, two is a choice. Same with outbursts of violence, once could be viewed as a mistake/lapse in judgement, twice is a choice.

I can’t stand Jade and am so annoyed that she has been placed on teen mom 2
Yeah I don’t know why they thought she was a good pick
🥴

she was annoying young and pregnant and her story was boring.

Yeah I don’t know why they thought she was a good pick
🥴

she was annoying young and pregnant and her story was boring.
They put her on because of her family being all over the place and because of the conflict. They cancelled Lexi because her and Tyler were doing well. They only like the drama filled girls and even when they have someone who is doing well like Chelsea and Maci they keep banging the drum of the ex to get the drama

I always thought Kali behaves awfully because that is how she grew up-her mother and father care so little for her it’s tragic. The worst was her getting thrown out of home because of accusations of a messy room, when really it was because her mums boyfriend wanted her out. Her sons are obviously very well brought up and cared for, her house is always so nice and she is the only one that went to university and finished the full degree. But agreed she is a bit of an unpleasant mess.

Just watched tonight’s ep .. I’ve never followed Jade’s story before she came into teen mom 2 and used to fast forward her on the last season as she doesn’t interest me but what’s the deal with her mum? She seems to speak to her mum like a piece of tit 24/7 and look her nose down on her own family... even moaning about her mum not helping enough with HER daughter. She does realise that’s her own child right? 😂 Did her mum do something to be treated this badly? It’s like teen mom has gone to her head and she thinks she’s a proper celeb now 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just watched tonight’s ep .. I’ve never followed Jade’s story before she came into teen mom 2 and used to fast forward her on the last season as she doesn’t interest me but what’s the deal with her mum? She seems to speak to her mum like a piece of tit 24/7 and look her nose down on her own family... even moaning about her mum not helping enough with HER daughter. She does realise that’s her own child right? 😂 Did her mum do something to be treated this badly? It’s like teen mom has gone to her head and she thinks she’s a proper celeb now 🤣
Yeah her mum is a whole tit show. Her parents are together but both are addicts and frequently get taken to jail and get thrown out of their accomodation. I think jade doesn’t want her parents influence on Kloie but they constantly ask for her help, and ask to stay with her. She wants stability but she she needs to practice what she preaches and decide if she’s gonna be with Sean.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah her mum is a whole tit show. Her parents are together but both are addicts and frequently get taken to jail and get thrown out of their accomodation. I think jade doesn’t want her parents influence on Kloie but they constantly ask for her help, and ask to stay with her. She wants stability but she she needs to practice what she preaches and decide if she’s gonna be with Sean.
Omg I didn’t know all that!!! Maybe that’s why she acts so cold and rude to her mum, I’ve only watched her this season and from what I saw it seemed like her mum n dad worked etc and were just having a bad time with housing and I thought Jade was just being harsh and entitled 😩 maybe she’s just fed up of it then

I do find Jades personality from what I’ve seen very boring though and not a good choice for the show she talks literally in one tone 😂 doesn’t engage me

Omg I didn’t know all that!!! Maybe that’s why she acts so cold and rude to her mum, I’ve only watched her this season and from what I saw it seemed like her mum n dad worked etc and were just having a bad time with housing and I thought Jade was just being harsh and entitled 😩 maybe she’s just fed up of it then

I do find Jades personality from what I’ve seen very boring though and not a good choice for the show she talks literally in one tone 😂 doesn’t engage me
I do like jade a bit but I can’t put my finger on why 🤣 When Sean and her parents are messing about she lays the law down and she loves her daughter that’s clear. Also she has ambition! But when she goes off on one she goes! She talks and doesnt stop and although I agree with some things she says the way she goes about it is wrong. Definitely watch her y&p episodes I think she’s gonna go far but has a lot to contend with in her personal life

I didn’t really like Briana before but sleeping with luis again twice without protection? And now she has an Sti and has done nothing but laugh about it? And says she just wants Luis to be there for Stella? She’s a joke honestly

Reactions: 6
I do like jade a bit but I can’t put my finger on why 🤣 When Sean and her parents are messing about she lays the law down and she loves her daughter that’s clear. Also she has ambition! But when she goes off on one she goes! She talks and doesnt stop and although I agree with some things she says the way she goes about it is wrong. Definitely watch her y&p episodes I think she’s gonna go far but has a lot to contend with in her personal life

I didn’t really like Briana before but sleeping with luis again twice without protection? And now she has an Sti and has done nothing but laugh about it? And says she just wants Luis to be there for Stella? She’s a joke honestly
I will def watch Y&P!

Omg Briana why does her and her family keep making this narrative that Luis is in love with her and is going to be so hurt 😭 😂 No hun he just wants a shag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.