Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Chelsea! Just because she doesn’t bring drama etc actually makes me like her more. She’s grown up and got her tit together and found a partner that respects her and treats her and their children well!

Reactions: 8
Was anyone BAFFLED by last weeks episode where Briana was showing how much her bills cost?! Her oldest daughter gymnastics stuff was nearly $1000 a month and her youngest daughters day care was nearly $1000 a month.... wtfffff 😳😱 who would pay that for gymnastics .. my daughter does gymnastics here in Wales and it’s £5 a class lol

Reactions: 9
Does Jade EVER smile? Cause I haven't seen one. Briana and her sister and mam really are man haters

Reactions: 4
Can’t wrap my head around the part where Kail was crying and explaining she is pregnant again. She said “Me and Chris don’t get on, It’s complicated because we don’t talk. People don’t know the whole story”

okay how do you go from not talking to having another child. She is so emotionally messed up due to her parents.
I am also not surprised she beat on Chris, she hit Javi when they were married!!
Shame on MTV for allowing this. It’s the same with Amber, she has done so much DV an still allowed in the show.

Reactions: 10
Can’t wrap my head around the part where Kail was crying and explaining she is pregnant again. She said “Me and Chris don’t get on, It’s complicated because we don’t talk. People don’t know the whole story”

okay how do you go from not talking to having another child. She is so emotionally messed up due to her parents.
I am also not surprised she beat on Chris, she hit Javi when they were married!!
Shame on MTV for allowing this. It’s the same with Amber, she has done so much DV an still allowed in the show.
I think she leaves a lot out to suit her own narrative . She says on her podcast he’s a narcissist and even said recently he tried to choke her to death last year 😳 she said he won’t be allowed to see the baby yet he apparently does see the new baby now? She mentioned a full story of the day and the cutting of one of the sons hair at the time it happened but completely left out the facts she apparently attacked him and hasn’t mentioned the arrest on the podcast yet 😅 she leaves bits out to suit her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ohhhh Teen Mom 2 is also my guilty pleasure! I actually like Kail, I think she’s done well for herself but I’d love to know what’s actually happened with Chris.

I don’t like jade at all, I have to skip her parts.

I don’t like Brianna but have to watch to see what the hell she will do next. The bill thing was weird, don’t her family contribute to the house bills? I wouldn’t be letting them live there free!

Reactions: 2
Briana just on Instagram live and says something along the lines of you guys are soooooo boring... ok love, coz your the most exciting person ever.. devooooooon, louiiiiiiis, std 😴😴😴😴 then starts a conversation with her sister about the weather..🥱🤭🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ooo what's her story?
Oh I will like watching her, I think she’ll be good for the show. Better than jade

Sorry I quoted the wrong post.

Her and her boyfriend (Bar) have a bit of a crazy relationship, I’m sure she use to be a stripper, her mum is a pastor but doesn’t act like one and Bar’s mum airs all their dirty laundry on Instagram 😂 I don’t think his Mum is keen on Ashley

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why was it imperative to not only show the camera that she was ovulation announce they literally just had sex (messy hair and all. while the children just sat there??) and to take the test in a portaloo? You couldn't wait until you got home?!

Bri is pissing me off more and more each week, the way she was acting about covid and temp checks and kept saying we don't know how serious it is when by that point EVERYONE knew how serious it was but guys it's ruining her personal life?! Boo bleeping hoo.

Had to laugh when Kail was talking about her home birth and saying she's done it twice before with no issues (giving birth) so it should be fine. That's not how it works. You could give birth perfectly 99999 times and the next time there could be all sorts of problems and complications.

Reactions: 1
Why was it imperative to not only show the camera that she was ovulation announce they literally just had sex (messy hair and all. while the children just sat there??) and to take the test in a portaloo? You couldn't wait until you got home?!

Bri is pissing me off more and more each week, the way she was acting about covid and temp checks and kept saying we don't know how serious it is when by that point EVERYONE knew how serious it was but guys it's ruining her personal life?! Boo bleeping hoo.

Had to laugh when Kail was talking about her home birth and saying she's done it twice before with no issues (giving birth) so it should be fine. That's not how it works. You could give birth perfectly 99999 times and the next time there could be all sorts of problems and complications.
Omg the home video of Chelsea and her cringe husband with her messy hair saying they been trying 🤮 too much info 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I always knew that Americans built their houses out of cardboard but Jesus, seeing Chelsea’s being built shocked me.

Reactions: 7
Just seen that Janelle now has Jace living with her full time 😳
that is so terrifying! Poor Jace, I wonder if that's what he wanted! I have no faith in the CPS there. Maryssa (David's daughter) stood up in court and testified that they had been abusing her yet she still got sent back to live them!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.