Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will def watch Y&P!

Omg Briana why does her and her family keep making this narrative that Luis is in love with her and is going to be so hurt 😭 😂 No hun he just wants a shag
Briana is in love with Luis 🤦🏾‍♀️ Lord knows why. That’s why she lets him get away with so much crap.
Then Devoin breathes wrong and gets shut out!

Reactions: 8
Briana is in love with Luis 🤦🏾‍♀️ Lord knows why. That’s why she lets him get away with so much crap.
Then Devoin breathes wrong and gets shut out!
So true! It’s just the way she’s deluded and how her family enable her bullshit .. She makes me cringe how childish she is , Luis says something normal in a conversation and she giggles like a 15 year old 🤨🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So true! It’s just the way she’s deluded and how her family enable her bullshit .. She makes me cringe how childish she is , Luis says something normal in a conversation and she giggles like a 15 year old 🤨🤦🏻‍♀️
Facts!! Its so irritating to my soul to watch her talk to him. No Bri keep that same energy you use with Devoin 🗣

Reactions: 3
Facts!! Its so irritating to my soul to watch her talk to him. No Bri keep that same energy you use with Devoin 🗣
Maybe she’s copying Kail as not content with her sloppy seconds she wants another baby with the guy who doesn’t give a tit about her

• Haha
I did not know Leah was sponsoring her sisters baby daddy to come to the US! I thought it was a holiday hookup 🥴

• Haha
I did not know Leah was sponsoring her sisters baby daddy to come to the US! I thought it was a holiday hookup 🥴
I don’t have a clue what her sister must be smoking.. 😂 wasn’t she married not that long ago? Her husband was on the show helping Leah move and helping her out in general all the time! ... It does show how supportive Leah is to her family though and how she’s trying to help but the sister is off her head 😂😂 that’s like second time she’s seen him in person I think on this weeks ep

• Haha
Unsurprising that Brianna got gonorrhoea from her night with Luis 🙄

Still skip Jade. Chelsea is so boring, she keeps brining up anxiety to make herself relatable. That leather coat is the same as any leather coat but I'm betting you get it better quality /cheaper elsewhere. She's finally realising that she needs to spend more time with Aubree but I believe it was purely for the camera, wonder if she done anything like that with the cameras off (pre covid obviously)... I very much doubt it.

I don't really care to see Leahs sister going through her pregnancy, are they only airing those scenes to show how unfair and hard immigration is?

Definitely miss Babs and I actually miss Jennelle and her car crash of a life 😂

Oh and Kail!! Fine, Issac says he doesn't want to go to his dad's but I guarantee he's telling his dad he doesn't want to go back to his mums!! It's a tactic my younger siblings used all the time when my parents split.

I don't think it warrants a change to the custody agreement. Just leave it as is and if Isaaac says he doesn't want to go then try encourage him, if still no then fine but why make it messier than it has to be?

I'm sick of her and the massive chip on the shoulder she has. If Joe was Chris then she'd be encouraging him to go to his dad.

She needs to get a grip. If everyone around you has a problem with you then surely you start looking at yourself?

She's rude, aggressive and just a vile bully and I wish they'd show less of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Still skip Jade. Chelsea is so boring, she keeps brining up anxiety to make herself relatable. That leather coat is the same as any leather coat but I'm betting you get it better quality /cheaper elsewhere. She's finally realising that she needs to spend more time with Aubree but I believe it was purely for the camera, wonder if she done anything like that with the cameras off (pre covid obviously)... I very much doubt it.

I don't really care to see Leahs sister going through her pregnancy, are they only airing those scenes to show how unfair and hard immigration is?

Oh and Kail!! Fine, Issac says he doesn't want to go to his dad's but I guarantee he's telling his dad he doesn't want to go back to his mums!! It's a tactic my younger siblings used all the time when my parents split.

I don't think it warrants a change to the custody agreement. Just leave it as is and if Isaaac says he doesn't want to go then try encourage him, if still no then fine but why make it messier than it has to be?

I'm sick of her and the massive chip on the shoulder she has. If Joe was Chris then she'd be encouraging him to go to his dad.

She needs to get a grip. If everyone around you has a problem with you then surely you start looking at yourself?

She's rude, aggressive and just a vile bully and I wish they'd show less of her.

I feel like if Isaac was saying he didn't want to go to Kail's her reaction would be a lot different. I think she loves that Isaac doesn't want to go.

Reactions: 7
I feel like if Isaac was saying he didn't want to go to Kail's her reaction would be a lot different. I think she loves that Isaac doesn't want to go.
Oh 100% but kids say things like that all the time to both parents separately. Maybe Joe has just never felt the need to try make Kail feel like tit!

When are Briannas mum and sister eventually going to stop living life through hers???? Time for them to grow up and move out? Or is it just me?!

Reactions: 6
When are Briannas mum and sister eventually going to stop living life through hers???? Time for them to grow up and move out? Or is it just me?!
Totally agree!!! They use her so much for her money her house and her fame!!!!
I hate how they control her ...I mean I can’t stand Brianna..... but I feel for her with her over bearing mum and sister

I think kail is an actual slut ..... I think she sleeps with anyone and every for attention she is beyond gross..... and before anyone jumps on me for slut shaming.....girls you do you ....but it’s not my cup of tea 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

I think kail is an actual slut ..... I think she sleeps with anyone and every for attention she is beyond gross..... and before anyone jumps on me for slut shaming.....girls you do you ....but it’s not my cup of tea 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
I don't even think it's that, I think she just hates Javi's gf (think it's lauren) and when Javi was trying to put it on Kail she just did it to be spiteful. She seems the type to do something like that. The baby looks nothing like Lux or Chris. Maybe he will as he gets older who knows.

I don’t doubt that Chris is the father. She’d probably just rather he wasn’t seeing as he is useless with Lux. She’s said previously about wanting more kids but not more baby fathers so she’d rather go to one of those for it, but I’m sure in a different situation it would of been one of the prior 2, seeing as they do father their children. Babies change daily as newborn but I think with him being light skinned he may look like her. & who knows this could of been a last ditch attempt & clinging on to Chris even though one baby didn’t fix that.

Straight up - she's the next Farrah.
I'm sick of Kail (Miss Piggy)
No one wants to be around her ever growing ass. She's vile bitter and twisted. Farrah mark 2! You watch!

Wasn't she gay not long ago or am I getting confused?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wasn't she gay not long ago or am I getting confused?
I think she identifies as Bi-Attention seeking. Sorry, I meant Bi-Sexual. She dated Daddy Dom between Javi and Chris and then Chris and Javi or whatever her combo was. Her and Leah then made numerous "hillarious" faux lesbian posts about scissoring and stuff.

• Haha
What’s everyone thinking of the season so far?
Chelsea is hanging by a thread she’s got no storyline anymore tho I do like following her. I’m fully jel of her new house and all that they are doing to it.
Briana is an absolute joke they could make a full series about her. Her mother has morals but makes excuses for Briana and enables her. Sorry if that’s their culture but it’s wrong. Briana should try having 2 children on her own and see how much freedom she has to go out and get sti’s. Plus Novas grandmother reappearing is a bit of an odd situation, the fact that Briana didn’t speak to her at all. I mean at least make the effort, Luis ignored his own daughter for god knows how long yet you jumped back into bed with him twice!
Leah doing good imo compared to the past. I think she’s in a good place. I feel heavilly the dark cloud of Ali’s condition and it’s like a ticking time bomb.
Kail I do still like her no no nonsense but she is a bit one rule for her one rule for everyone else...The tit with Javi that I’ve caught on SM the last week is an absolute joke. Her mother is a witch also.
Jade I feel sorry for her. Her parents and Sean are just no good and she’s trying so hard to make a go of her business and these clowns are bringing her down.
I prefer to see them doing well than the drama. I wish they would end the teen mom franchise, get rid of the dead weight and make a new series following those who have made good.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.