Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brianna is pure trash, apparently she’s with Chris now. So she’s been with 2 of Kail’s ex’s 🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Brianna is pure trash, apparently she’s with Chris now. So she’s been with 2 of Kail’s ex’s 🤢🤢
They're not together I don't think, she just commented on his instagram post asking when they were "working out together" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I think she has a thing for Kail cause she wants to go with literally everyone she's been with
It's so weird. Remember the reunion when her and kail were fighting back stage and kail told her let's go somewhere alone and sort it out and she wouldn't. Then they went on stage with loads of security around and she runs at her like a banshee. Pathetic girl. Bugs me they still give her airtime

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chelsea is boring , and just seems like she doesn’t want to film anything and seems to put a lot of pressure on Aubree . I think it’s time she left the show now. She doesn’t bring any car crash TV . Ah Babs ‘high , high - you’re both high’ and Jenelle her ‘witch of a daughta”

Reactions: 5
Chelsea is boring , and just seems like she doesn’t want to film anything and seems to put a lot of pressure on Aubree . I think it’s time she left the show now. She doesn’t bring any car crash TV . Ah Babs ‘high , high - you’re both high’ and Jenelle her ‘witch of a daughta”
"Smoking weed with your boyyyyyfreeeeend" 🤣🤣 miss babs x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes looking good so far Leah has gone full circle and I still love Chelsea. Brianna is just 🥴

Reactions: 2
Briana’s family dynamic is so strange. I don’t blame her family for being there but they’re so involved in brianna’s life and as a woman late 20’s with 2 children you would think she would want to live alone. How do any of them expect to ever have a life of their own / relationship whilst they live the way they do . Brianna also seems very young in the head and almost childish. She seemed to treat that Jon she was with like absolute tit even though he was committed , she didn’t want to commit to Javi because he seemed to want her to himself and not have to share every part of their relationship with her sis an mum 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Yet the guy (Louis) who literally does not bother with their daughter she bends over backwards for and gives him a shag 😂😂 rant over

Reactions: 9
Briana’s family dynamic is so strange. I don’t blame her family for being there but they’re so involved in brianna’s life and as a woman late 20’s with 2 children you would think she would want to live alone. How do any of them expect to ever have a life of their own / relationship whilst they live the way they do . Brianna also seems very young in the head and almost childish. She seemed to treat that Jon she was with like absolute tit even though he was committed , she didn’t want to commit to Javi because he seemed to want her to himself and not have to share every part of their relationship with her sis an mum 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Yet the guy (Louis) who literally does not bother with their daughter she bends over backwards for and gives him a shag 😂😂 rant over
Totally agree! You have put into words what I’ve always thought....we’ve never seen her just as her it’s always been the 3 of them. I used to admire her mother for having her back but this far along and having so much input is either because Brianna can’t cope alone or because she has to be in. I do like Brittany tho she says what she wants 🤣 I fully think she went with Javi to piss kail off for reasons unknown. Their relationship didn’t ever seem true. John I don’t know didn’t see much on the show to make a comment although I do find it weird that people start relationships in the US when they are a whole plane ride away! Found it funny the scene where Brianna said “I bought a house” and they acted suprised like yeah like you didn’t consult your mum and sister and tell them beforehand....MTV are weird as hell always trying to change the dynamic. Like last season all the crew and producers were all over the cast I suppose they can’t show that now due to Covid but it’s changed to addressing the camera full on. I think they need to get the girls out of this franchise and start a new one everyone wants to follow them but the way mtv go about it is strange!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion but....I love Kail!
The way she went from crying at every little thing the way Jo treated her in the beginning to where she is now, doesn’t give a duck and lives for her kids is just amazing! I know people don’t agree with multiple baby dads but tbh if the kids are looked after and want for nothing why should that be an issue? She gets so much hate but just troops on. Her family are no where to be seen, her mother is disgraceful the way she just abandoned her and I suppose that made Kail the mother she is now.

Reactions: 8
Not a fan of Kail. She dishes PFAs out like sweets- it’s gonna get boy who cried wolf like soon if she ain’t careful. This newest kid was literally conceived while she put Chris on a protective order. She moved her whole family to be closer to his house to help her with Lux beforehand, not talking to Javi or Jo before she did so. Not to mention the whole moving to Delaware thing anyway, being horrible to Jo about a haircut he got Isaac ‘little white boys don’t have their hair like that’, hating Lauren for no real reason... I could go on lol.

I understand Brianna’s family dynamic - the mum has Lupus so they stay close to help and it’s a very Latin thing to live with family, but her sister needs to move out and find a life man. Nobody wants to be the unpaid babysitter forever.

Glad Leah FINALLY admitted what we all knew. She needs to stop being a doormat with Jeremy though. Her sister is a plank by getting pregnant by the holiday guy.

Jade’s whole family need therapy, nobody knows how to talk without yelling. Her mum is the epitome of bad vibes.

Jade in a way reminds me of Kail the way she’s just no nonsense but I do think her and Sean are toxic together. Her mother is one entitled woman for someone who lives her life the way she does, she is fully sponging off Jade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.