Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegade121

There are few if any providers these days that let you “just cancel” without any exit fees etc. Unless it doesn’t affect him cos mummy pays.
Honestly I did have sympathy but that was all lost in the rant telling people to off themselves. As some one who suffers with mental health issues I'd never ever dream of saying that to anyone! And spinning it round to being transphobia. Honestly I couldn't care less what she identifies as but it really takes it away from people who genuinely encounter transphobia when some one screams transphobia at non transphobic comments!

Reactions: 2

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Don't like her. Can't handle any negative comments, always tries to have a smart arse reply. She's not popped up on my fyp in a long time.

gimm3more

VIP Member
He was called out for being obsessed with the giraffe girl too who he claimed was 16 but she was more like 13. He still occasionally posts stuff taunting her because she ghosted him aka after he went to meet her in real life her parents realised he was a massive predator and made her block him.
I remember that. Because he looks young and acts young people think he’s harmless but he’s not. Dangerous little perv.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I cannot cope with his incessant need to film his own every move in his own house?! Does he have cameras in the bathroom?! Also dressing like this and posting when he knows his audience is mostly CHILDREN, talking about cuddling squishmallows 🤢🤢🤢 that stupid fucking voice filter he uses as well!!

Attachments

• Sick

gimm3more

VIP Member
I’m sure there’s enough info out there to report her easily. If not to the DVLA but to 101. Im far from a “snitch” but as with the article above it’s extremely close to my heart. I was almost killed in 2015 by someone who didn’t report their medication condition to the dvla and by the grace of actual god I don’t know how we both survived when he had a medical event behind the wheel.
---

*medical condition sorry!
He loves banging on about Scotland and how amazing it is here - it wasn’t that long ago we had the fatal Glasgow bin lorry crash which killed 6 people and injured 15 because the driver didn’t disclose his medical conditions to the council. no doubt if Amelia’s medical incidents *are* true, coupled with the incessant need to film his every move behind the wheel to make “content”, he will be the next perp of such a tragedy.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I’m surprised she’s left so much available to find easily in her dead name and photos of her pre transition.

When did she transition?

Lolly71990

VIP Member
He loves banging on about Scotland and how amazing it is here - it wasn’t that long ago we had the fatal Glasgow bin lorry crash which killed 6 people and injured 15 because the driver didn’t disclose his medical conditions to the council. no doubt if Amelia’s medical incidents *are* true, coupled with the incessant need to film his every move behind the wheel to make “content”, he will be the next perp of such a tragedy.
If she had “seizures” she wouldn’t be driving. Medical professionals have a duty of care to report someone whether they be somatic or epileptic therefore makes me wonder if it is BS. “Seizures” are the new ✨ TikTok trend✨ yet these idiots wouldn’t cope if they actually had to deal with epilepsy or had a genuine seizure because I cannot describe how utterly horrific it is.
Also the whole craze with people videoing themselves driving makes me utterly sick so many of them do it.

@lavenderlamborghini do you know where those screenshots/messages came from? Like was it an account designed to call em out?? I remember seeing something like that before the old TT got deleted
These were conversations I had with her at the time. I messaged her on my finsta directly calling her out for her behaviour.

She can say what she likes about Tattle, but I have said and will say nothing on here that I wouldn’t say to her directly, if I haven’t already.

• Wow

gimm3more

VIP Member
i replied back saying freedom of speech and it’s posted a 5 minute video with my comment giving me a lecture via fucking the smart board 🤣🤣🤣 this app shouldn’t be free it’s the best
I saw that. Also he thinks it’s a right gotcha moment quoting the Scottish laws on hate crimes when Tattle is a) a gossip website you actively have to seek out and b) is not a Scottish website or hosted in Scotland. He’s nuts.

What are the laws on online grooming of children, Amelia? Don’t be shy, please show us all on your smart board.
---
I’m surprised she’s left so much available to find easily in her dead name and photos of her pre transition.

When did she transition?
I think 2020 but given the state of him he’s not really done a good job.

Where to start with this one:

- Posts recordings of every medical encounter she has, be it doctors, 111 or calling 999 on her girlfriend.

- Claims she recently had a fit and was unconscious on her bathroom floor for a fair period as well as biting her tongue yet is still driving all around, so either lying or breaking the law (breaking the law either way likely as she’s tagged her many appointments for her alleged fit so the NHS think she’s had one).

- Wears a care help pendant and accidentally calls for help at least once a week.

- Has had a string of relationships with younger girls, one of whom was still very clearly school age who then “ghosted” her (aka parents realised she was being groomed) but she still often posts about the girl.

- Isn’t Scottish but has forced her way into various SNP groups and bitches about the English 24/7 despite being from York.

- Has no support and an abusive family but talks to her mum constantly and her mum both comes to visit her frequently and got her a job with Lloyds.

- Has cameras in every room of her house and posts footage from them regularly.

- Currently presumably in a breakup because she called the police on her latest girlfriend for seemingly no reason and accuses everyone who so much as looks at a cigarette or alcohol as having addiction issues.

gimm3more

VIP Member
These were conversations I had with her at the time. I messaged her on my finsta directly calling her out for her behaviour.

She can say what she likes about Tattle, but I have said and will say nothing on here that I wouldn’t say to her directly, if I haven’t already.
Holy shiiiiiiiiit
Thanks for adding those here

Renegade121

I researched the cancer she has/had. Although it's rare it's got an amazing prognosis and seems to really only affect the local area. It's called nlphl - yeh i am not gunna play down the treatment etc must of been shit still but I remember meeting a lady who had beat breast cancer a few years back and she literally described to me how some people get cancer and let it take over their life even if treated and the other half just embrace life and start living. So far I have seen this pattern to be true.

Renegade121

She’ll know there’s more evidence because she’s put it all out there herself thinking nobody could touch her.

I myself have more but don’t want to upload certain footage/screenshots because it’s up to the young girl in question if she wants to pursue any retrospective action. She’s already had so much about her put out there when she was too young to consent to it, I would think long and hard about the merits of uploading potentially compromising content that might add to that for her sake.

I’d say Amelia will be seeking legal counsel, which isn’t unwise, but she must know deep down this won’t go in her favour.
I agree with you here - I saw how upset she was that her face was put up in posts even though the negativity wasnt aimed at her. poor soul

I'm new to this one, why is he in a wheelchair? Is it a genuine disability or munchy behaviour?
She had cancer and then chemotherapy which made her need a wheelchair. Although not once has she tried any therapy to help strengthen her muscle's. Before the cancer she used to claim her dyspraxia caused her pain and made her need a walking stick. Dyspraxia dosnt cause pain.

What’s with the ratty old hospital bracelet?
Absolutely no need to wear it when you’re not an inpatient.
Attention seeking pure and simple. Same as the wheelchair which they clearly don’t actually need and wearing the care alarms even out and about when they’re not even functional outside the house.

Something very very wrong with this one.

User111995

Chatty Member
Is it not a parents worst nightmare though? Imagine your young teenage daughter/son talking to a stranger online and it turns out to be “Amelia”

Never in a million years would I allow that relationship to continue, platonic or otherwise. It’s predatory and disgusting, regardless of the legalities it’s morally fucked up