Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beach88

She only stopped for like a day, too addicted!

Her arselicking of cops is so weird to me especially given her whole persona that she seems to be going for. Does she think if she sucks up to them they’ll ignore the grooming?
I can’t see them. Think she’s restricted my viewing.

Reactions: 2

gimm3more

VIP Member
No words for those screen shots.
There is absolutely no excuse for grooming and acting inappropriately with a child.

She’s gone all quiet on her stories. Maybe she’s panicking as people are seeing her for what she really is.
His mummy deffo panders to him as her first born and enabled that to happen. I still can’t get over his “engagement”. Wonder if his missus knows she’s with a nonce.

No words for those screen shots.
There is absolutely no excuse for grooming and acting inappropriately with a child.

She’s gone all quiet on her stories. Maybe she’s panicking as people are seeing her for what she really is.
She’ll know there’s more evidence because she’s put it all out there herself thinking nobody could touch her.

I myself have more but don’t want to upload certain footage/screenshots because it’s up to the young girl in question if she wants to pursue any retrospective action. She’s already had so much about her put out there when she was too young to consent to it, I would think long and hard about the merits of uploading potentially compromising content that might add to that for her sake.

I’d say Amelia will be seeking legal counsel, which isn’t unwise, but she must know deep down this won’t go in her favour.

gimm3more

VIP Member
I am so greatful some one did finally post about her though. Been driving me crazy for months! I don't want to mention the young girls name as I know she was very upset when YouTube videos were posted about it - but the reasoning Amelia gave for if being 'ok' was that it was non sexual so it was 'fine' they still often bring her up in discord as I believe some of the younger lot are still friendly with her.
He is absolutely interacting with children on the daily - via Roblox, TikTok, Discord etc etc. It is beyond inappropriate.

The bootlicking is so misguided. Maybe you’re right, I think she likes throwing her weight around with threatening ‘legal action’ so sees fit to align herself with those enforcing it.

It goes without saying that (especially) if you are a queer person, your solidarity shouldn’t lie with them. She’s not entirely ignorant either, but seems to cherry pick her values in her approach to ‘activism’ where convenient for herself, rather than for her wider community. If it doesn’t directly apply to or benefit her, then she literally doesn’t care about it and everyone else is in the wrong.
Probably works on the kids she likes to intimidate but not so much on adults as she’s finding out.

She’s so selfish, as long as it works for her fuck everyone else - see driving, loving cops, the SNP crap acting as if they’re perfect and will create a utopia (I don’t know much about them but no politicians are perfect let’s be real), constantly throwing her mum under the bus, making all the groups she goes to the Amelia show and so on.

Back to the usual trick of calling 111 and recording it all for social media. I did enjoy that the nurse sounded visibly annoyed when she went “so you’ve been tired since last night?”.

What a time waster.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Yeah so there will be the sub to that plus whatever the private prescription cost is.

But Amelia is definitely making it sound like it’s the cancer medication which is v shady. And her waffling about free prescriptions in Scotland makes me laugh because she’d be entitled to them in England as well due to the cancer and low income now as she’s medically unfit to work apparently.
He doesn’t even have cancer now?! Yeh it’s so shady, and like you said he’d be more than entitled to free prescriptions in England PLUS he/mummy can afford them anyway 😴

Her arselicking of cops is so weird to me especially given her whole persona that she seems to be going for. Does she think if she sucks up to them they’ll ignore the grooming?
The bootlicking is so misguided. Maybe you’re right, I think she likes throwing her weight around with threatening ‘legal action’ so sees fit to align herself with those enforcing it.

It goes without saying that (especially) if you are a queer person, your solidarity shouldn’t lie with them. She’s not entirely ignorant either, but seems to cherry pick her values in her approach to ‘activism’ where convenient for herself, rather than for her wider community. If it doesn’t directly apply to or benefit her, then she literally doesn’t care about it and everyone else is in the wrong.

I saw on her instagram or tik tok that she was talking about not having gender surgery that the few weeks of recovery etc weren’t worth it. I guess it’s one big debate but if I desperately wanted to be a woman I would obviously do everything I could to make it happen. Even for the sake of 4 weeks recovery. Maybe he’s going to one day change his mind and go back to being a boy
TBH from the list of complications it can have and the amount of times it doesn’t work as described and people end up mutilated I can’t blame anyone for not wanting to undergo bottom surgery. It sounds absolutely horrendous.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Insta stories today, the annoyed nurse is in the more recent ones prob about 1-2h ago.

Stuffing its face with a takeaway now mind, doesn’t really match up with not even being able to hold the phone properly 😂
He is utterly obsessed with attention the absolute munchie

Renegade121

Omg I just remembered her Rishi Sunak/sky tv moment when they gave her a courtesy car that had to be turned on using a key 😂😂
Also never mind she's ordered another take away 😂
---
Also to add, I went through the process with a relative on getting a power chair after a medical event. The light weight style of chair she has is supposed to be light or occasional use. The lightweight part of it is so they can be folded down and stored with a normal chair even if they could fold would be super bulky. They shouldn't be used full time and off roaded

Last edited:
  • Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Several adults were complicit in this happening, I’m glad her parents appeared to step in when they did.

I don’t understand her doing it all in plain sight. I do think she genuinely believes she can hide behind her protected characteristics, but that protection doesn’t extend to you grooming a child.
Like I said and as you can see there, he sees himself as a young girl and believes himself to be a young girl, so therefore it’s okay for him to have friendships with and groom young girls. When really he is a fully developed man. 🤢🤢🤢 and as Cabal says - the whole “oh I’m mentally a child” argument doesn’t stand up when you see the jobs he had at LBG AND Tesco.
The “what do you want me to do? Kill myself?” bit did make me laugh though. Like yeh, that’s exactly what’s being insinuated 🙄

Renegade121

And a week ago, her and her friends were dog piling the girl saying she was in it for money. I genuinely think from her mums tone she worries about saying too much because of how explosive amelias responses are. For some one was literate with tech as she is I find it baffling she doesn't get a private account not meaning it will never face the light of day

• Wow

gimm3more

VIP Member
They also went through a stage of posting very distressing phone calls or messages from younger people who had been dragged through a 'disciplinary' which were clearly a young kid not understanding it at all. If some one is breaking rules in a game, just ban them, dont make a kid sit through an recorded phone call and post it online.
The people who arent kids in that game come across as very vunerable adults - she has a PA who changes every few months, probably because she leaves the work to them and they quickly get overloaded.

The game itself seems to be up for a month or two then goes offline again for an extended period.
It’s literally just a kids game and he’s running it like the Mafia it’s just so bizarre. The recorded phone calls and having a telephone line for ROBLOX is just not normal behaviour. Yeh you’re right, the ones who aren’t kids are clearly vulnerable in some way - they’ve got LDs or MH issues. I wonder if his fiancée has been taken advantage of. One of her fb pictures says Amelia “kidnapped her for a 4 hour drive to McDonald’s”.

Is she back to posting stories?