Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Her hair needs sorting why can’t she brush it or work with the curls. Also her reaction to a bug seems so forced the way she looks at the camera and angles the chair
That’s so tRanSpHoBiC
His hair has always been dreadful. When he first went “trans” he wore these shocking extensions that did not match his hair AT ALL
If you’re gonna cosplay as a woman do a better job

gimm3more

VIP Member
The stuff “she” posts is really concerning - especially telling people to “go off themselves” if they are transphobic. I’m not really educated in this topic and never mean to cause offence but I can’t get my head around her saying she doesnt ever want surgery but considers herself a lesbian woman?
I won’t entertain his disgusting paraphilias. There is evidence he is inappropriate with children. He is a dangerous, straight man with a fetish.

Does anyone else find it suspicious that before she had cancer she used to use a walking stick as she claimed her dyspraxia caused her to need one. She claimed it was for pain I’m dyspraxic constantly trip drop things etc but never have I ever read it causes pain or makes you need a stick. Shes now in a wheelchair after cancer but I’ve not seen her once try physio to strengthen her legs or arms. I’ve read some cancer/chemotherapy can effect you walking getting dressed etc but that it’s normally a short term problem and physio can help. I know if I ended up needing to depend on a wheelchair I would be doing everything I could to make sure I didn’t need it long term. She’s going to be wasting her muscles away probably already has which is why she’s dependent on the chair. I just don’t see any effort to stop the need for all this medical equipment and support. She also really needs some help with the way she dresses.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Drives me mad she's in remission from cancer but keeps telling people including medical professionals she still has it
---
Also remember this person also allegedly works for the cyber security department for a large well known Bank but acts ridiculous online
Is there actual proof of this cancer diagnosis/treatment? Given this persons history.
---
Is there actual proof of this cancer diagnosis/treatment? Given this persons history.
*I have only briefly looked at a few videos it was enough to put me off for life so I don’t know this persons full history 😂

Last edited: