Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User111995

Chatty Member
Is it not a parents worst nightmare though? Imagine your young teenage daughter/son talking to a stranger online and it turns out to be “Amelia”

Never in a million years would I allow that relationship to continue, platonic or otherwise. It’s predatory and disgusting, regardless of the legalities it’s morally fucked up

Reactions: 2

Renegade121

She unfortuately is very bubble wrapped with not enough life experience to really properly understand politics. Like i said, very privilidged, private school educated, alot like Rishi with his lack of Sky.

If she had “seizures” she wouldn’t be driving. Medical professionals have a duty of care to report someone whether they be somatic or epileptic therefore makes me wonder if it is BS. “Seizures” are the new ✨ TikTok trend✨ yet these idiots wouldn’t cope if they actually had to deal with epilepsy or had a genuine seizure because I cannot describe how utterly horrific it is.
Also the whole craze with people videoing themselves driving makes me utterly sick so many of them do it.
she very clearly went to the hospital and they were investigating her for a possible seizure so tbh it doesn’t show the NHS in Scotland in a good light that they haven’t reported her. Especially the Beatson and Maggie’s both of whom she’s tagged into posts driving after it.

Making out it’s medication for her cancer rather than for her transition is low.

Bet she’s raking it in on Roblox from kids playing her game as well.

Renegade121

I've had the misfortune to spend alot of time with people having chemo - if I saw some one dancing around or recordinf themselves to some sombre music flashing off their canula I'd lose my mind. 90% just want the whole thing over and done with and to get on their way. It's not like anything she did provided any education either.

gimm3more

VIP Member
If she had “seizures” she wouldn’t be driving. Medical professionals have a duty of care to report someone whether they be somatic or epileptic therefore makes me wonder if it is BS. “Seizures” are the new ✨ TikTok trend✨ yet these idiots wouldn’t cope if they actually had to deal with epilepsy or had a genuine seizure because I cannot describe how utterly horrific it is.
Also the whole craze with people videoing themselves driving makes me utterly sick so many of them do it.
That’s only if we trust whoever his GP is to report it. I note he only ever seems to deal with NHS 24 (out of hours) or A&E…

They also went through a stage of posting very distressing phone calls or messages from younger people who had been dragged through a 'disciplinary' which were clearly a young kid not understanding it at all. If some one is breaking rules in a game, just ban them, dont make a kid sit through an recorded phone call and post it online.
The people who arent kids in that game come across as very vunerable adults - she has a PA who changes every few months, probably because she leaves the work to them and they quickly get overloaded.

The game itself seems to be up for a month or two then goes offline again for an extended period.
Her behaviour towards children is super shitty, and she never gives any of them the right to reply so her having her knickers in a twist about this thread is so hypocritical!

FYI Amelia, my line is literal children. I don’t give a shit about adults not having a right to reply to anything if they’ve willingly put it out there, but behaving like you do towards kids is cunt behaviour therefore I wouldn’t do it.

• Heart
Yeh NHS Lanarkshire and North Lanarkshire HSCP need to be having serious words with him. I’ve already said he’s a dangerous driver in the past for his behaviour filming and using auto-pilot type tech in his car whilst not paying attention to his surroundings. But this is even worse.
It could be two birds one stone as I reckon it would put a stop to the attention seeking as well but it seems they don’t care. Really worrying, how many other patients are they letting merrily not report conditions to the DVLA that aren’t stupid enough to document it all via Instagram.

Renegade121

Her lil roblox mates are concerned she will seizure at the wheel and with some of Scotlands roads even if she doesn't hurt anyone she could cause harm to herself so a few of them submitted reports to the DVLA. I wonder if she lied about driving at the hosp

Thank you for this thread I know she had a job at loyds in cyber security think it was an apprenticeship they put that on hold and then she got cancer so is now on sick leave. I’m surprised that a company as big as that hasn’t mentioned her social media presence. She’s now also on only fans and shows us snippets on instagram stories. She’s never had sex or been kissed and the shower scenes are very awkward.

Attachments

• Sick

gimm3more

VIP Member
Her behaviour towards children is super shitty, and she never gives any of them the right to reply so her having her knickers in a twist about this thread is so hypocritical!

FYI Amelia, my line is literal children. I don’t give a shit about adults not having a right to reply to anything if they’ve willingly put it out there, but behaving like you do towards kids is cunt behaviour therefore I wouldn’t do it.
If he’s not noncing kids he’s just straight up bullying them 💀

gimm3more

VIP Member
Nothing is ever her fault. It’s always the other one in her relationships at fault even as she tries to completely control them (flipping out at the slightest suggestion of alcohol FFS) and goes to the extent of reporting them to the police and posting the whole thing online. She’s apparently now engaged to the latest one even though yesterday she’d clearly been telling the nurse she saw all about how abusive she is.

Forever a victim and doesn’t see there is a common denominator that’s not the other people.
He is also very in denial that he a grown man, not a little girl. And grown men do not have contact or relationships with other young girls online unless they are predators. His autism may explain his interest in things like Roblox or Squishmallows but he had a top job at LBG - he has mental capacity and knows exactly what he’s doing when he’s forging relationships with teenagers.
---
Case and point:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

gimm3more

VIP Member
Ugh so glad this person has a thread! My younger sister plays Roblox and was in Amelia’s group, Amelia would constantly message her and it was just creepy, my sister is 13 luckily I quickly blocked Amelia from everything

she’s just a noncey weirdo
He loves kids the freak

The hello fresh complaint was so funny. Also the hello fresh cooking didn’t last long there diet is terrible they live off iron bru and take away.

I am getting slightly angry at how badly she is in denial about anything being her fault.
Nothing is ever her fault. It’s always the other one in her relationships at fault even as she tries to completely control them (flipping out at the slightest suggestion of alcohol FFS) and goes to the extent of reporting them to the police and posting the whole thing online. She’s apparently now engaged to the latest one even though yesterday she’d clearly been telling the nurse she saw all about how abusive she is.

Forever a victim and doesn’t see there is a common denominator that’s not the other people.

• Wow