TechAmelia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to start with this one:

- Posts recordings of every medical encounter she has, be it doctors, 111 or calling 999 on her girlfriend.

- Claims she recently had a fit and was unconscious on her bathroom floor for a fair period as well as biting her tongue yet is still driving all around, so either lying or breaking the law (breaking the law either way likely as she’s tagged her many appointments for her alleged fit so the NHS think she’s had one).

- Wears a care help pendant and accidentally calls for help at least once a week.

- Has had a string of relationships with younger girls, one of whom was still very clearly school age who then “ghosted” her (aka parents realised she was being groomed) but she still often posts about the girl.

- Isn’t Scottish but has forced her way into various SNP groups and witches about the English 24/7 despite being from York.

- Has no support and an abusive family but talks to her mum constantly and her mum both comes to visit her frequently and got her a job with Lloyds.

- Has cameras in every room of her house and posts footage from them regularly.

- Currently presumably in a breakup because she called the police on her latest girlfriend for seemingly no reason and accuses everyone who so much as looks at a cigarette or alcohol as having addiction issues.

Reactions: 2
Where to start with this one:

- Posts recordings of every medical encounter she has, be it doctors, 111 or calling 999 on her girlfriend.

- Claims she recently had a fit and was unconscious on her bathroom floor for a fair period as well as biting her tongue yet is still driving all around, so either lying or breaking the law (breaking the law either way likely as she’s tagged her many appointments for her alleged fit so the NHS think she’s had one).

- Wears a care help pendant and accidentally calls for help at least once a week.

- Has had a string of relationships with younger girls, one of whom was still very clearly school age who then “ghosted” her (aka parents realised she was being groomed) but she still often posts about the girl.

- Isn’t Scottish but has forced her way into various SNP groups and witches about the English 24/7 despite being from York.

- Has no support and an abusive family but talks to her mum constantly and her mum both comes to visit her frequently and got her a job with Lloyds.

- Has cameras in every room of her house and posts footage from them regularly.

- Currently presumably in a breakup because she called the police on her latest girlfriend for seemingly no reason and accuses everyone who so much as looks at a cigarette or alcohol as having addiction issues.
Do you know why she lost her old account? I just had a look and remember her from lockdown 😂

Reactions: 1
Thank you for this thread I know she had a job at loyds in cyber security think it was an apprenticeship they put that on hold and then she got cancer so is now on sick leave. I’m surprised that a company as big as that hasn’t mentioned her social media presence. She’s now also on only fans and shows us snippets on instagram stories. She’s never had sex or been kissed and the shower scenes are very awkward.

Attachments

• Sick
Don't like her. Can't handle any negative comments, always tries to have a smart arse reply. She's not popped up on my fyp in a long time.

Do you know why she lost her old account? I just had a look and remember her from lockdown 😂
because she was being an absolute bleep to people and had been mass reported for bullying the younger girl she’d dated who then ghosted her. She claims she doesn’t know why/it was for nothing but she’s lying.

Also I don’t know about anyone else but if I were medically unable to work I wouldn’t be taking out new, super expensive business grade broadband and buying an instax plus every accessory ever invented. “No support” but her mum is clearly funding her.

Does anyone else find it suspicious that before she had cancer she used to use a walking stick as she claimed her dyspraxia caused her to need one. She claimed it was for pain I’m dyspraxic constantly trip drop things etc but never have I ever read it causes pain or makes you need a stick. Shes now in a wheelchair after cancer but I’ve not seen her once try physio to strengthen her legs or arms. I’ve read some cancer/chemotherapy can effect you walking getting dressed etc but that it’s normally a short term problem and physio can help. I know if I ended up needing to depend on a wheelchair I would be doing everything I could to make sure I didn’t need it long term. She’s going to be wasting her muscles away probably already has which is why she’s dependent on the chair. I just don’t see any effort to stop the need for all this medical equipment and support. She also really needs some help with the way she dresses.

Does anyone else find it suspicious that before she had cancer she used to use a walking stick as she claimed her dyspraxia caused her to need one. She claimed it was for pain I’m dyspraxic constantly trip drop things etc but never have I ever read it causes pain or makes you need a stick. Shes now in a wheelchair after cancer but I’ve not seen her once try physio to strengthen her legs or arms. I’ve read some cancer/chemotherapy can effect you walking getting dressed etc but that it’s normally a short term problem and physio can help. I know if I ended up needing to depend on a wheelchair I would be doing everything I could to make sure I didn’t need it long term. She’s going to be wasting her muscles away probably already has which is why she’s dependent on the chair. I just don’t see any effort to stop the need for all this medical equipment and support. She also really needs some help with the way she dresses.
She went to the gym briefly but seemed to do the bare minimum when you’d think at her age she’d be dying to try to get out of the chair.

She used to trip herself up (pun not intended) with the stick as well because she desperately needed it except when she was working at Tesco cutting about just fine without it and doing all the tiktok dances just fine without it. She’d forget and you wouldn’t see the stick for ages then suddenly it would be right back when she wanted the sympathy.

I feel awful for saying this and I would never wish cancer on anyone but she’s always given off a vibe that she wanted sympathy/ to be disabled and is using the cancer as a way for her to be classed as disabled long term to get help and attention. I know her mum visits a fair bit but during some of her treatment she would be in an and e or at home claiming she had passed out she also went to a lot of the treatment alone. My mum would never leave me in that state alone or expect me to take my self to appointments or an and e. My theory is they probably think she’s being dramatic with the passing out or how she feels a bit like the boy who cried wolf.

Reactions: 3
I feel awful for saying this and I would never wish cancer on anyone but she’s always given off a vibe that she wanted sympathy/ to be disabled and is using the cancer as a way for her to be classed as disabled long term to get help and attention. I know her mum visits a fair bit but during some of her treatment she would be in an and e or at home claiming she had passed out she also went to a lot of the treatment alone. My mum would never leave me in that state alone or expect me to take my self to appointments or an and e. My theory is they probably think she’s being dramatic with the passing out or how she feels a bit like the boy who cried wolf.
It’s interesting how after she was diagnosed with cancer in Scotland her story changed to NHS England not having investigated properly because she’s trans because for someone who posts recordings of every medical appointment online and goes to A&E at least once a fortnight I don’t remember any appointments related to her neck lump at all in England and she used to reply to comments of people who suggested she seek help for it saying they couldn’t tell her what to do.

I don’t think this is true it surely would be on her notes she’s trans. If it is true What a waste of nhs time just tell them i dont have a womb.
It’s probably happened a few times when she’s turned up at A&E and they don’t have her notes tbf. You’d think she’d just tell them though.

I see she’s still buying expensive business wifi stuff when she’s been told she’s not fit for work and claims she’s set up the OF cos that means she’s got no money. Either she’s racking up debt, spending Mummy’s money or she’s lying.

• Sick
I think she’s lying about not having money I think she does have money but not any new money coming in. She’s spending way to much for someone who can’t work.
---
She also keeps posting about periods I get that she’s possibly trying to raise awareness but I don’t think that’s her reasoning for posting I think it’s attention she almost like she resonates with us woman.

Attachments

I absolutely despise this little creepy AGP goblin and I’m so glad he’s got a thread now.

He witches and moans about every single thing yet loves throwing around “Karen” as an insult.
An example I remember is he said Hello Fresh were encouraging underage drinking because he got a free bottle of beer in his HF delivery. He said kids could be ordering HF to get booze without their parents knowing. People in the comments were rightly pointing out you have to be 18 to order HF in the first place, it’s pretty expensive and if kids want to drink they’re just going to drink what their parents already have in the house instead of ordering a weeks worth of meal prep ingredients to potentially get a free bottle of beer, but he still kept doubling down 😭

He films himself 24/7 either through cameras in his house or car. Really creepy.

He’s a really dangerous driver. He filmed himself using an auto parking technology he has in his car whilst faffing about with getting his wheelchair into the front seat - paying no attention to his surroundings! And when he got called out he had a litany of excuses about how safe his car tech is 🙄

Don’t get me started on his dodgy nonce tendencies claiming he’s friends with under 18s “with their parents permission” when he’s a fully grown adult.
---
I think she’s lying about not having money I think she does have money but not any new money coming in. She’s spending way to much for someone who can’t work.
---
She also keeps posting about periods I get that she’s possibly trying to raise awareness but I don’t think that’s her reasoning for posting I think it’s attention she almost like she resonates with us woman.
It’s fellas like him that are responsible for us women being referred to as “people who menstruate” instead of just WOMEN in a lot of women’s health discourse

The hello fresh complaint was so funny. Also the hello fresh cooking didn’t last long there diet is terrible they live off iron bru and take away.

He is really well known amongst kids for building some Roblox supermarket thing and now he is promoting his OF to his underage following…genuinely disgusting

• Wow
I'm new to this one, why is he in a wheelchair? Is it a genuine disability or munchy behaviour?

I'm new to this one, why is he in a wheelchair? Is it a genuine disability or munchy behaviour?
She had cancer and then chemotherapy which made her need a wheelchair. Although not once has she tried any therapy to help strengthen her muscle's. Before the cancer she used to claim her dyspraxia caused her pain and made her need a walking stick. Dyspraxia dosnt cause pain.

Ugh so glad this person has a thread! My younger sister plays Roblox and was in Amelia’s group, Amelia would constantly message her and it was just creepy, my sister is 13 luckily I quickly blocked Amelia from everything

she’s just a noncey weirdo

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ugh so glad this person has a thread! My younger sister plays Roblox and was in Amelia’s group, Amelia would constantly message her and it was just creepy, my sister is 13 luckily I quickly blocked Amelia from everything

she’s just a noncey weirdo
He loves kids the freak