Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beach88

Feels so nauseous, dizzy, exhausted but manages a burger, chips, sauce and a big slice of chocolate cake. 🙄

Now been sent to the walk in centre but drove her own car there, got her chair in and out of the car, all whilst the world is spinning. 😵💫

If you were that ill you’d get a taxi, or just not ring 111 purely for a day out.

Reactions: 3
I also want to see the laws on not informing the dvla of a potentional seizure diagnosis, driving with severe vertigo and using a phone whilst driving, also on the smart board please. 😊
Even if it’s not a seizure as she insists it’s not been proven, the laws around driving having had an unexplained loss of consciousness. Because either she’s lying about her medical episode and the worry about the loss of consciousness or she shouldn’t be driving, she can’t be telling the truth about it all as they’re not compatible. And being trans has literally fuck all to do with either thing.

I feel awful for saying this and I would never wish cancer on anyone but she’s always given off a vibe that she wanted sympathy/ to be disabled and is using the cancer as a way for her to be classed as disabled long term to get help and attention. I know her mum visits a fair bit but during some of her treatment she would be in an and e or at home claiming she had passed out she also went to a lot of the treatment alone. My mum would never leave me in that state alone or expect me to take my self to appointments or an and e. My theory is they probably think she’s being dramatic with the passing out or how she feels a bit like the boy who cried wolf.
It’s interesting how after she was diagnosed with cancer in Scotland her story changed to NHS England not having investigated properly because she’s trans because for someone who posts recordings of every medical appointment online and goes to A&E at least once a fortnight I don’t remember any appointments related to her neck lump at all in England and she used to reply to comments of people who suggested she seek help for it saying they couldn’t tell her what to do.

gimm3more

VIP Member
That rant was intense.

No Amelia. I don't hate you because your trans. Let's clear that up...

Also telling people to kill themselves.. For some one with alleged depression and suicidal thoughts....
I have no words
Amelia we hate you cos you’re a massive nonce, hope that clears things up x

I feel awful for saying this and I would never wish cancer on anyone but she’s always given off a vibe that she wanted sympathy/ to be disabled and is using the cancer as a way for her to be classed as disabled long term to get help and attention. I know her mum visits a fair bit but during some of her treatment she would be in an and e or at home claiming she had passed out she also went to a lot of the treatment alone. My mum would never leave me in that state alone or expect me to take my self to appointments or an and e. My theory is they probably think she’s being dramatic with the passing out or how she feels a bit like the boy who cried wolf.

Renegade121

I do wonder if her mum realises how much info has been revealed about her as well. I’ve not even been trying to store info in my brain and I know her full name, where she works and her job title, her birthday, pretty much exactly where she lives etc. I’d be really worried about that if I were her mum, I wouldn’t want strangers having all that info about me because my child has shared it.
For some one who works in cyber security I am so shocked that one of the first things you'd not be told was how dangerous stuff like this can be. How much info you could provide a company to gain access to an account from what she posts is unreal. I've known people get fraud committed in their name with alot less info
---
Also she said she made an OF because of financial instability - at the same time she's now starting a malpractice case against the NHS for alleged prejudice. She said before that the issue was the lab lost the biopsy sample and by the sounds of it equally she didn't follow it up. I know if I had a whacking great lump I'd be at their door until they took a second one.

Beach88

What’s with the ratty old hospital bracelet?
Absolutely no need to wear it when you’re not an inpatient.

Beach88

No words for those screen shots.
There is absolutely no excuse for grooming and acting inappropriately with a child.

She’s gone all quiet on her stories. Maybe she’s panicking as people are seeing her for what she really is.

Renegade121

Does she realise we aren’t the 14 year olds she normally uses her law threats to intimidate? 🤣

Felt really sorry for her mum yesterday tbh, trying to be supportive via text to Amelia and getting war and peace about how brainwashed she is.
Her mum genuinely seems like the kindest soul too. Just trying her best. They are quite a well off family and I don't think Ameilia realises quite how privileged she is.

I mean the fact she admits she looked into what aspects were legal and which weren’t is enough to make massive red flags start waving. And jokes is no excuse, if she had the mental age of a child like she claims she wouldn’t have been in the job/doing the course she was or be living alone in a different country. She fully groomed that poor girl and then proceeded to mock her online when the girls parents finally stepped in (right after they met in person if I remember correctly) and got her to block Amelia on everything.

Amelia’s mum was also complicit in this tbh as she posted numerous things about her mum being aware - and all the posts were wide open public for her mum to see.
Several adults were complicit in this happening, I’m glad her parents appeared to step in when they did.

I don’t understand her doing it all in plain sight. I do think she genuinely believes she can hide behind her protected characteristics, but that protection doesn’t extend to you grooming a child.

• Sick
I saw on her instagram or tik tok that she was talking about not having gender surgery that the few weeks of recovery etc weren’t worth it. I guess it’s one big debate but if I desperately wanted to be a woman I would obviously do everything I could to make it happen. Even for the sake of 4 weeks recovery. Maybe he’s going to one day change his mind and go back to being a boy

gimm3more

VIP Member
Surely though they ask how she gets to these appointments for her dizziness, her fits etc. Do the NHS in Airdrie and the Beatson just not give a shit she’s risking everyone’s lives driving about the place? Plus publicly tagging the latter in her driving to them while unfit.

I was under the impression that if you told them you were driving when you shouldn’t they had a duty to try to stop you and to report you to the DVLA/police - that’s what happened to an elderly neighbour of mine who wasn’t fit to drive and told the GP he’d been driving, they called whoever and the police came to confiscate his keys.

ETA: yes they do, which begs the question of WTF is wrong with the NHS in Airdrie. It also might have the knock on effect of stopping someone wasting their time phoning 111 every few days if there were consequences for their malingering.
Yeh NHS Lanarkshire and North Lanarkshire HSCP need to be having serious words with him. I’ve already said he’s a dangerous driver in the past for his behaviour filming and using auto-pilot type tech in his car whilst not paying attention to his surroundings. But this is even worse.

There are more, I’ll see if I can dig them out when I have the time.
They were never in a relationship, right? Even though Amelia sent her a girlfriend contract, that she signed.

Attachments

• Wow

Renegade121

Don't really see any transphobia either. Mostly concerned about actual crime she commits daily 😂

• Haha
Amelia as you obviously read here constantly this is why you shouldn’t be driving when you’ve had a seizure. This woman wasn’t charged as she’d never had one before and it was a tragic accident - when you do it, they will charge you because you’ve broadcast all over the internet that you’ve had one.

• Heart

Renegade121

Its quite funny how she clearly reads this as today she was banging on about how changing phone provider doesn't affect her because she just cancels. But prior to that was posting about her mental health being so bad and how bad she feels so low because it what's been said but a week ago she was telling us all to kill ourselves and making comments violating the hate crime law she keeps preaching.

And re the NHS England - it's not great by a long stretch but it's worsened by people going to a&e with minor things - alot of the people who are loudest about it are the type that go to a&e for more minor things and complain their left waiting whilst drs and nurses are probably with a critical case. I always think I'm completely blessed not to be the person who's rushed in first.

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
I wish I could report her to the DVLA, between the ‘seizure’ and the texting and driving she’s an absolute danger on the roads. Selfish knob