TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sitting in a hotel listening to someone’s pain and how much they are struggling and saying “Na I don’t believe you, show me evidence or give me your money”
WJS duck off you spineless twit. You’ll live without it , leave the lass alone

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi all. I need help! Just came across this site after googling for information on what to do. My husband has lost his job recently and it’s been really bad money-wise for a while now. Also I’m suffering with my health and I’ve got extended family issues.
My direct debit was rejected as, well, I don’t have a penny to my name right now. I asked Customer Services of Team RH what happens now. Most companies will reattempt the DD or ask you to pay the missed payment ASAP and I expected that they would have a similar process. Their message back basically states that if I don’t keep the contract going then they’ll start debt recovery procedures. I’ve had to send the same message to my council for council tax and to my energy company etc and all of them have been more understanding and accommodating. I’m now more stressed over a weight loss app 😥😓. Just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what they do and what I can expect to happen now. I’ve had awful palpitations today and I know I’m heading for an anxiety attack ☹ TIA
Just know everyone here supports you. duck teamrh. You're going to be ok.

There was a time in the past where he would gift a year's membership to people who were struggling. Not seen anything like that for a long time. He must be struggling too, it's hard times earning a million pounds for being a bully when you have a hotel to pay for.
Did he ever actually do this? Or did he just lie about it/do for fake accounts like Richie Bastard?

Reactions: 7
Just know everyone here supports you. duck teamrh. You're going to be ok.

Did he ever actually do this? Or did he just lie about it/do for fake accounts like Richie Bastard?
That's a very good point, never considered that he might be posting as Berwicks wifes fake account then "giving" a free account.

Reactions: 5
There was a time in the past where he would gift a year's membership to people who were struggling. Not seen anything like that for a long time. He must be struggling too, it's hard times earning a million pounds for being a bully when you have a hotel to pay for.
did he though??????? we all know how he likes to spin a tale ;)

Reactions: 4
Reading the latest glassdoor review breaks my heart, not only his customers mental health he’s having effects on, but clearly his staff too, leaving them broken, and making current staff write good reviews to compensate from the genuine reviews. No doubt it’ll be ex staff out to get him, surely he can see he’s the common denominator here ! Wonder who the member of senior management they talk about is ? Sorcha ? Below average Joe ? Bitchy Richie B?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Reading the latest glassdoor review breaks my heart, not only his customers mental health he’s having effects on, but clearly his staff too, leaving them broken, and making current staff write good reviews to compensate from the genuine reviews. No doubt it’ll be ex staff out to get him, surely he can see he’s the common denominator here ! Wonder who the member of senior management they talk about is ? Sorcha ? Below average Joe ? Bitchy Richie B?
I think its Sorcha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
13939112-87B1-4137-82E7-59088F88B47B.jpeg

outed for trying to manipulate ANOTHER website thats showing the truth about your company are we richie? 🤢
Trustpilot wasn’t enough u have all your “staff” (who sound like their being run into the ground by your crappy management) making up fake reviews to raise your glassdoor score 😂
absolutely pathetic! the only place you can’t manipulate anything is here on tattle and I bet it’s making you livid that the truth is coming out!
you CANNOT CONTROL THE INTERNET! regardless of how many minions like sorcha the gaslighter you employ!!who will do your bidding without batting an eyelid!
I feel sorry for people who get a job here thinking it will be a good company to work for and have to put up with all this bullshit from these c*nts!!!
HI RICHIE 👋👋👋 hope your living your world class life in your hotel room getting sorcha and richie barker to lick your “balloon knot” clean!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Just had a nose on glass door - Batches of 'good reviews' from 'current employees' over a couple of days - not suspicious at all! Always had a feeling he was a bit of a control freak, but no idea what was actually happening before finding this thread and looking at glass door!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just had a nose on glass door - Batches of 'good reviews' from 'current employees' over a couple of days - not suspicious at all! Always had a feeling he was a bit of a control freak, but no idea what was actually happening before finding this thread and looking at glass door!
at the bottom of each review there’s a “report” option and you can select “This review was written by management” on the obviously fake reviews. I’d suggest anyone with a glassdoor account report the obviously fake positive reviews 😎

Reactions: 5
at the bottom of each review there’s a “report” option and you can select “This review was written by management” on the obviously fake reviews. I’d suggest anyone with a glassdoor account report the obviously fake positive reviews 😎
All reported

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ahh didn't realise that - I'll do that now also!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Interesting what you find on Google!!!

And another: https://www.trustmeter.co/review/www.teamrhfitness.com
And another: https://teamrhfitness.worthepenny.com/
And another:

wouldn’t it be such a terrible shame if everyone on here gave an honest review of their experience of rh shite fitness on the places above 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Guys If anyone wants to be included in the ex member/employee count we are up to 47 so the next number is 48.

This is a means to get an idea of the number of people that WJS excuses as ‘trolls’ ‘disgruntled ex members/employees ‘haters’ it would be great to see just how many there are of us

Number 49
Ex member, traumatized by this bastard!
not shocked by your treatment sadly ☹ hope this cunts damage is healing 💕

is anyone willing to write about some of their experiences with team rh without identifying themselfs? so any new people can see first hand experiences without having to dig?
I’ll go first...ex member knew ex staff...
Joined on friends recommendation and friend given job in their headquarters. went well for first 4 weeks then sharply down hill after that!
no help frm “coaches” and really unhappy as set my eating disorder off.had personal msg off richie very very rude and telling me if I didn’t listen to his coaches he’d remove me from group 🙁
I left of my own accord and blocked him for my own mental health!
friend experience unbelievable! drugs taken at parties, all shagging each other, eating disorders galore and late night texts off boss aka richie howey!!!!l
the fake persona u see on Facebook started slipping long time ago and glassdoor reviews echo everything my friend told me it’s like working there!!!
wat kind of boss gets his staff to shave his chest? 🤢 or tells the women they “bleeding” in front of whole office when they on period??😡
he is a human lacking compassion, integrity, empathy or any nice trait to him at all.he wants to bend everyone to do his bidding and won’t stop til he destroys everyone until they so vulnerable he can step over them!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
My experience in a nutshell:
Sucked in by his bullshit promises,
Struggled, repeatedly asked for help to be told I was a fat lazy excuse maker!!
Blocked from group when tried to stick up for myself.
Canceled direct debit, hounded by him, causing anxiety and despair!
Gained more weight than when I started 6 months ago!
Trying to rebuild my life,with I'd never clapped eyes on his crappy page!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
sounds like so many others experiences too 😟 so sorry you had to go through this!!he’s despicable!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He's a vile creature. He has his cult like following who jump to say how good it is, but it really wasn't anything I hadn't found from Google before joining. They just had random things they would mention like JALAL which made me curious so I joined for that reason.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.