TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s see if we can beat Dan Wheeler’s ex members and staff ‘trolls’

Who’s gonna take number 30?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jesus just read the Dan Wheeler tattle summary and it's just WJS all over, must be the roids affecting their brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1.Catastrophic
2.Charlie0106
3.BP78
4.Keeperofdragons
5.Deedee_11
6.Claymorekick
7.tryingtolosieit
8.Dee Dee
9.QueensOfDragonstone
10.Duvetday21
11.Killingtime
12.Dd29
13.Shoesshopshaverights
14.Traumamama
15.DaraB
16.Cookie dough
17.Itsallthecheese
18.HappyMum44
19.Howaryoufineandthankyou
20.Twinkle6
21.Mojo-jojo
22.Doohla
23.Redrach76
24.Dragonspark
25.Muffin2020
26.CatsCake&Coffee
27.Twinkleunicorn
28.Itsmethatlikestomoan
29.Tiredtiredandmoretired
30.livingdownarabbithole

Please take the next number to be counted

Reactions: 4
#10: Team Rh Fitness is a scam, richie howeys life is a sham - he’s a toxic c*nt who has lied to get where he has!

I would be careful about putting on here whether you’re a ex member or ex staff as you know WJS will have his staff scouring tattle to find anyway to identify you!
theres no way he could identify me as never spoke to the sad act but am very very very close friends with someone who worked for him and the tit he used to show me 😳🤢

Reactions: 4
Sorry but is it really necessary to count all ex members or is there another way to do it? It’s just going to really clog up the thread. We’re here for discussions.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.