TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title suggestion...TeamRh#10 Richie is a fruitloop and got himself a new Facebook group

Is the vegan girl not very nice then? I recently looked on her Instagram amd seems she stopped working out and has a lot of anxiety? Is that because of Richie?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s just posted a video saying he just met a boy in a shop tonight “who he thought was a puss head at first” who said “Richie you changed my life” then apparently proceeded to show he uses the app and he’s lost 6 or 7 stone thanks to Team RH… today on ‘things that didn’t happen’. What a cringey twit he is 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched that and it's absolute bollox. If it was true surely the guy would see that video and reply. Surely there would be a name?

He lost 7 stone but Richie can't show us the man or before and after pictures..... It's nothing more than a sad little attempt to get more people to sign up.

Let's me honest if a bloke really lost 7 stone on his plan he would offer him a job as a coach 😄.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Biggest load of bollocks ever lol the guy is an absolute joke 🤣🤣🤣 hiw many ppl is that now he's bumped into who's lives he's changed LOL. And does he forget its HIM thats constantly peddling "life changing", it's so obvious

On another note, way to get your SIX YEAR OLD to obsess over food 🙄🙄 why are you bragging about this??? And why is WJS preaching like this is some sort of discovery made by him? Bet that never happened either and she's just trying to get noticed by Prat-man

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Biggest load of bollocks ever lol the guy is an absolute joke 🤣🤣🤣 hiw many ppl is that now he's bumped into who's lives he's changed LOL. And does he forget its HIM thats constantly peddling "life changing", it's so obvious

On another note, way to get your SIX YEAR OLD to obsess over food 🙄🙄 why are you bragging about this??? And why is WJS preaching like this is some sort of discovery made by him? Bet that never happened either and she's just trying to get noticed by Prat-man
That is absolutely terrible parenting! My 9 year old mentioned something about calories a while ago and I was horrified, asked him where he had heard it and told him he doesn’t need to worry about that. We don’t discuss calories or weight loss/dieting in our house full stop. We discuss being fit and healthy, food giving us energy and enjoying all food in moderation as i’ll never forgive myself if my children end up with the issues I have regarding food and body image.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

That's the winning title, can anyone start a new thread please? Might need to star out or change the word crap though

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just watched that and it's absolute bollox. If it was true surely the guy would see that video and reply. Surely there would be a name?

He lost 7 stone but Richie can't show us the man or before and after pictures..... It's nothing more than a sad little attempt to get more people to sign up.

Let's me honest if a bloke really lost 7 stone on his plan he would offer him a job as a coach 😄.
He probably went shopping with the odious little Richie Barker

Reactions: 4
He’s just posted a video saying he just met a boy in a shop tonight “who he thought was a puss head at first” who said “Richie you changed my life” then apparently proceeded to show he uses the app and he’s lost 6 or 7 stone thanks to Team RH… today on ‘things that didn’t happen’. What a cringey twit he is 😅
Autocorrected - that should have said “pisshead” 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi all. I need help! Just came across this site after googling for information on what to do. My husband has lost his job recently and it’s been really bad money-wise for a while now. Also I’m suffering with my health and I’ve got extended family issues.
My direct debit was rejected as, well, I don’t have a penny to my name right now. I asked Customer Services of Team RH what happens now. Most companies will reattempt the DD or ask you to pay the missed payment ASAP and I expected that they would have a similar process. Their message back basically states that if I don’t keep the contract going then they’ll start debt recovery procedures. I’ve had to send the same message to my council for council tax and to my energy company etc and all of them have been more understanding and accommodating. I’m now more stressed over a weight loss app 😥😓. Just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what they do and what I can expect to happen now. I’ve had awful palpitations today and I know I’m heading for an anxiety attack ☹ TIA

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hi all. I need help! Just came across this site after googling for information on what to do. My husband has lost his job recently and it’s been really bad money-wise for a while now. Also I’m suffering with my health and I’ve got extended family issues.
My direct debit was rejected as, well, I don’t have a penny to my name right now. I asked Customer Services of Team RH what happens now. Most companies will reattempt the DD or ask you to pay the missed payment ASAP and I expected that they would have a similar process. Their message back basically states that if I don’t keep the contract going then they’ll start debt recovery procedures. I’ve had to send the same message to my council for council tax and to my energy company etc and all of them have been more understanding and accommodating. I’m now more stressed over a weight loss app 😥😓. Just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what they do and what I can expect to happen now. I’ve had awful palpitations today and I know I’m heading for an anxiety attack ☹ TIA
Please, please try not to worry I know it’s hard not too but believe me you are in a very long queue of people they have threatened with debt recovery all of whom as far as I’m aware are yet to receive anything official other than a few threatening emails
They like to threaten people as people once threatened will be scared into paying up and shutting up… there are others here in the same situation as you who will give you much better advice but please try not to get too stressed about it …RH is nothing but a bully boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Please, please try not to worry I know it’s hard not too but believe me you are in a very long queue of people they have threatened with debt recovery all of whom as far as I’m aware are yet to receive anything official other than a few threatening emails
They like to threaten people as people once threatened will be scared into paying up and shutting up… there are others here in the same situation as you who will give you much better advice but please try not to get too stressed about it …RH is nothing but a bully boy.
trying not to worry but it’s really stressed me out. They’ve asked for documentation to prove what I’ve said and they’ll see what they can do which I’ll send but again, my local council hasn’t asked for all of this - I don’t understand how they can be this way for type of business that it is. Surely there should be at least a little leniency?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
trying not to worry but it’s really stressed me out. They’ve asked for documentation to prove what I’ve said and they’ll see what they can do which I’ll send but again, my local council hasn’t asked for all of this - I don’t understand how they can be this way for type of business that it is. Surely there should be at least a little leniency?
It's because he's a wanker. If he made it easy for people to leave everyone would walk and he knows it. So he is just being an hole to keep people locked in and paying. Delete the app and ignore him.

• Heart
Well he insists he genuinely wants the best for ppl, so I’d block the emails, bin any letters, and delete the DD, then write your experience on trustpilot to warn others. Would cost him a lot more than what u owe to take you to court.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i cancelled my direct debit because I hated what team RH had turned into. I had a few threatening emails which I ignored And never heard a thing since (aside from some abuse where I called him out but that’s a separate issue to yours lol) It’s not a priority debt so it would cost him a lot more to take you to court than you so please don’t worry as he won’t bother. He’s a joke. Hope you are ok more importantly xx

• Heart
Send them an email back and tell them the effect they’ve hD on your mental health and the physical effect they’re having on you and then block the cunts!!
Their “debt recovery” is non existent, and is total threats, cos it would cost them more than your total membership to take you to court - so please listen to the many of us on here who have had exactly the same threats and nothing has ever happened. Ever.
Do not let these con artists make you ill as they are shysters who prey on vulnerable people and think by threatening you, it will scare you into paying. That’s how low they are, they depend on their empty bullshit threats to make people so worried they will reinstate their payments.

Also wanted to add that richie howey of team rh fitness is a gutless bleep!!! I know he reads here so I hope he feels like bleeping tit at how your making vulnerable people ill with anxiety yer bleep!!!!

Reactions: 10
i cancelled my direct debit because I hated what team RH had turned into. I had a few threatening emails which I ignored And never heard a thing since (aside from some abuse where I called him out but that’s a separate issue to yours lol) It’s not a priority debt so it would cost him a lot more to take you to court than you so please don’t worry as he won’t bother. He’s a joke. Hope you are ok more importantly xx
Just all around struggling right now. It’s weird as I’ve contacted everyone about the money situation and this has worried me more than anything else!! Thank you for everyone’s help x

Reactions: 5
Just all around struggling right now. It’s weird as I’ve contacted everyone about the money situation and this has worried me more than anything else!! Thank you for everyone’s help x
There was a time in the past where he would gift a year's membership to people who were struggling. Not seen anything like that for a long time. He must be struggling too, it's hard times earning a million pounds for being a bully when you have a hotel to pay for.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.