TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had that last glowing glassdoor review been removed ?
Looks like has, I can’t see it now. It was the most recent review as well. The site says found 23 of over 24 reviews and also that companies cannot alter or remove reviews.

Reactions: 2
Looks like has, I can’t see it now. It was the most recent review as well. The site says found 23 of over 24 reviews and also that companies cannot alter or remove reviews.
They can complain if specific and unprovable things have been said about individuals. eg calling the CEO a narc

Reactions: 1
28 Ex Member …. I’m also #215 of Dan ( Lying Scumbag ) Wheeler too what can I say apart from I’ve had a lot of runs in with egotistical PT’s.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.