TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is professionally written, plausible and credible. Hope I’ve managed to post in the correct order.

Well this is professionally written, plausible and credible. Hope I’ve managed to post in the correct order.
This review I saw an posted within the last half hour now seems to have been deleted. I’ll double check just in case I’m wrong.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
That review says it all. What a tit show. Totally out of his depth. World class prick.

Up to 43 now of us disgruntled haters, if anyone wants to be counted take number 44 🙂

Reactions: 3

This review I saw an posted within the last half hour now seems to have been deleted. I’ll double check just in case I’m wrong.
My mistake it’s still there for now…

Reactions: 1

The “senior member staff” who made inapproriate comments is 100% WJS sidekick sorcha

Reactions: 4
I wonder what all the staff do, I always personally thought it came across like a two man band that now seems like a one man band 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Know who I can't fricking stand - no bullshit excuses and her "can we have a step check please". Oh duck off and act your age. And quit trying to become a brand by selling t-shirt with your name on lol
Why is her page called no bull tit, but the top says no bullshit?

She’s full of bullshit if she’s up Richie’s hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Know who I can't fricking stand - no bullshit excuses and her "can we have a step check please". Oh duck off and act your age. And quit trying to become a brand by selling t-shirt with your name on lol
I don't get how she is brainwashed by Richie

Personally I think it will rattle him seeing how many of us ex members are on here! Scrolling takes seconds, keep counting I say!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to “Pack it in!” 😂

And quit trying to become a brand by selling t-shirt with your name on lol
Alongside the overpriced tat hoody 🤢getting business tips from richie? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Rough as a badgers arse and irritating as f**k! Another one of knobheads top arselicker!!

The name and branding is awful. Tacky af
Just like her!!!

Team RH#10 Richie the conman, and absolute tool, he's nothing but a BUSY FOOL!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
TeamRH #10 Writing himself reviews on Glassdoor, pack it in Richie, your grammar is poor ! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.