TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delusional post from him and a belter of a response 😅
That’ll expain why he has no mates, what if you give them a window to apologise and make amends. Can you imagine if we taught this to kids in school, when you fall out with someone NEVER forgive, NEVER forget, hate them for the rest of your life, now, off you go and play with that one child you still have a friendship with at the moment.

Reactions: 8
I think he’s missing using emotional intelligence to consider the circumstance in context. I agree it can cause further stress and anxiety in prolonging the process of a breakup, however, I also think that the decent thing to do is to have some empathy for each other and what the other person is going through, which might not resonate with your feelings but it doesn’t mean it’s ok just to block ignore and cause additional hurt, confusion etc to someone you should care about if you have loved them at some point.
Being ruthless is one thing but having some morals is far more important in my eyes.

That’ll expain why he has no mates, what if you give them a window to apologise and make amends. Can you imagine if we taught this to kids in school, when you fall out with someone NEVER forgive, NEVER forget, hate them for the rest of your life, now, off you go and play with that one child you still have a friendship with at the moment.
m

Reactions: 3
Must be the latest marketing strategy
The whole thing has lost its way
Must be desperately trying to reel some new followers

Reactions: 4
Just watched some vids on tictok, is he for real ? ADHD oats 🤢 made with instant oats (sugar spike oats) and cottage cheese !!
these recipes are NOT nutritional at all !! He really needs to do a nutrition course before advising people on what to eat.
people are going to end up malnourished!! Also women need different nutrition to men, men can get away with this tit but it will duck with delicate female hormones. This is so scary 🥴

Reactions: 8
Just watched some vids on tictok, is he for real ? ADHD oats 🤢 made with instant oats (sugar spike oats) and cottage cheese !!
these recipes are NOT nutritional at all !! He really needs to do a nutrition course before advising people on what to eat.
people are going to end up malnourished!! Also women need different nutrition to men, men can get away with this tit but it will duck with delicate female hormones. This is so scary 🥴
He reminds me off a student, living away from home, trying to make meals with little effort, finding foods he considers high in fibre or protein, then mixing them together….voila ! 😂 chicken is good for protein, raspberries have fibre, cottage cheese has protein too….mix it all up, Taaa Daaaaaaa, Dinner !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He reminds me off a student, living away from home, trying to make meals with little effort, finding foods he considers high in fibre or protein, then mixing them together….voila ! 😂 chicken is good for protein, raspberries have fibre, cottage cheese has protein too….mix it all up, Taaa Daaaaaaa, Dinner !
But this is so far from the eat real food, no shakes and complete nutritional education plan he advertises !!
I’ve also seen a couple of nutritionists since signing up to his tit, they’ve both said change to full fat and limit cereals.
where is the fibre in these recipes, where’s the fat, veggies/fruit, etc these are very far from a balanced meal. Fat carries the vitamins from veg/fruit etc and far more satisfying and filling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Now today you can get voice replies from god and his mistress himself , mind now, no emotional craic cause he ain’t ACTUALLY a therapist, he’s only been pretending the last few weeks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.