TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was similar to the two before it, in response to the email harassment, not sure which part he found harmful
Bit dicey flagging that one up too … as that can be proven by attaching said emails to Trustpilot when they ask for proof…

Reactions: 3
Honestly. The guys an embarrassment lol hrs absolutely lost the plot 🤣🤣🤣 I don't think I've ever encountered such a sorry excuse for a human in my life.

I think it was similar to the two before it, in response to the email harassment, not sure which part he found harmful
It was. It was he signed up, didn't like it, wanted to cancel, pretty immediately. Got emails etc threatening court

No mate, you're an absolute car crash 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I love watching what he does. There is nowt more entertaining and satisfying than watching a bully/prick/hole absolutely embarrass himself on an almost daily basis. It's better than watching a soap! RH is the soap villain that will eventually become very unstuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love watching what he does. There is nowt more entertaining and satisfying than watching a bully/prick/hole absolutely embarrass himself on an almost daily basis. It's better than watching a soap! RH is the soap villain that will eventually become very unstuck.
Same 🤣🤣 I take great joy in seeing him look like an utter twit, he's so delusional lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly. The guys an embarrassment lol hrs absolutely lost the plot 🤣🤣🤣 I don't think I've ever encountered such a sorry excuse for a human in my life.

It was. It was he signed up, didn't like it, wanted to cancel, pretty immediately. Got emails etc threatening court

No mate, you're an absolute car crash 🤣🤣
Which 11muppets share tit like this from this cretin 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He just can't stand it that not everyone thinks he's the messiah, that there are ppl that see him for the disgusting, narcissistic, creepy, bully he is.

Youll need to get up earlier to pull the wool over our eyes Mr H.

Reactions: 5
I never saw the fake alcoholic post, perhaps he was advised to remove it 🙈
Thats a shame. I think its the most embarrassing fake he has done so far 'im a alcoholic and im waiting for my McDonald's delivery and co-op delivery of wine'. Such a twit!

Turorial for RH - it should be 'an alcoholic' not 'a alcoholic'. Don't worry Richie, you'll soon learn.

Reactions: 6
What’s with the ellipses?
Yep totally jealous, I’m also watching the Depp-Heard case, me and the rest of the world clearly jealous of Amber Heard too, else why would I be watching ? 🙄 Waiting for her downfall too

He’s started copying James Smith now, with an inserted video which he then slates but not in a humorous way like JS: and the strapline is for people to stop copying

Couldn't make it up, the thick, content-free fucker
Didn’t he publicly shame a lady about a pear drop she posted on her own face page he stalked? But saying eat the food you love in deficit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
He’s started copying James Smith now, with an inserted video which he then slates but not in a humorous way like JS: and the strapline is for people to stop copying

You can tell he didn't do that video, the spelling's correct

And I still can't get over that hair. He'd have been better shaving it all off and saving however much he spent on the weave. He looks like a tit Peaky Blinder

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you find the RH common phrase..?

Oh let’s not forget; sheriffs badge, my life’s a fkn mess, level up

Award winning app 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 that’s won no awards
winning is absolutely not “sacrifice and borderline ptsd” in real life...unless ur on richies staff then he expects that as a bare minimum...
doesn’t fact that he thinks THAT is how to measure sucess show something is not right with him?

Reactions: 2
You can tell he didn't do that video, the spelling's correct

And I still can't get over that hair. He'd have been better shaving it all off and saving however much he spent on the weave. He looks like a tit Peaky Blinder
Not sure what you mean, he’s not spent a penny of the money, it must have been done for free 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He just can't stand it that not everyone thinks he's the messiah, that there are ppl that see him for the disgusting, narcissistic, creepy, bully he is.

Youll need to get up earlier to pull the wool over our eyes Mr H.
He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy! (Sorry, I’ll get my coat 😬😂)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.