TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure he posted two videos today. Has one of them disappeared?
I saw the one about fibre on the ‘official’ members group in response to Alison Cumbers post and another in the Team RH fb page about eating your calories in one big meal or lots of tiny meals 🙈😳🤣 rocket science stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sure he posted two videos today. Has one of them disappeared?
guaranteed one of them wasn't getting likes so he deleted it

I'm sure if he actually created content that educated people, he wouldn't delete them. The fact he deleted it shows that he only cares about likes

Reactions: 3
He is absolutely losing the plot… This is such a pisstake it’s almost unreal… Is this how he thinks people with real challenges and addictions speak?? The 😂 emoji… Ffs…
🤣🤣🤣 OMG that is SO him posting. What a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is absolutely losing the plot… This is such a pisstake it’s almost unreal… Is this how he thinks people with real challenges and addictions speak?? The 😂 emoji… Ffs…
He is literally making a mockery out of all the people who follow and worship the ground he walks on. Look at them trying to provide advice and support to a made up person. I'm quite angry about this, its embarrassing. Don't fall for it kids! 😡

Reactions: 11
How have others complained to Trading Standards before? Is there a website or email address?

Posting fake posts on a business account is false advertising

Reactions: 3
Omg that fake alcoholic post is bleeping awful 🤬 thatvdoes not read true. Too blasé, no emotion. What a bleeping prick

Reactions: 8
I am in so many different calorie counting/weight loss groups and have rarely (if ever) seen an anonymous poster. It’s so obvious all of his are fake.

Reactions: 7
That’s shocking, and anyone actually buying that it’s a genuine post needs their head read … You’re an alcoholic and you’re desperate but you think the best place to post is on fitness/weight loss group… 🤷🏼‍♀️ Have you not heard of AA …

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s back to flagging trustpilot reviews too, bet he’s been on holiday, back all refreshed 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wait…. Co-op deliver wine? Where do I sign up?

Did anyone see what the flagged one said?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
wait…. Co-op deliver wine? Where do I sign up?

Did anyone see what the flagged one said?

I didn’t know McDonald’s delivered… back later

It’s so obviously fake it’s ridiculous and embarrassing

Omg that fake alcoholic post is bleeping awful 🤬 thatvdoes not read true. Too blasé, no emotion. What a bleeping prick
Why has he stopped responding to trustpilot reviews, has he been banned from responding? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.