TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest review on TP - before it gets flagged and removed!
Ahh think that’s the girl he went for on FDS page, hope she’s ok, he bought that review on ! No doubt he’ll be the victim again tho 🙄

Reactions: 3
Latest review on TP - before it gets flagged and removed!
I was also told by an ex-staff member that I was ridiculed in 'private' because of how often I posted trying to help other members. RH actually messaged me himself (from Rachel's account for some weird reason?!) asking 'respectfully' if I'd stop offering advice and support as that's what his 'coaches' were for.
Like a goon I apologised and said I was trying to ease their load if I could by responding. Plus by that stage I actually had official nutritional certifications - unlike his alleged coaches.
I don't think I posted once after that interaction and stopped even looking in the group shortly after. It was another 2yrs before i was finally removed. ;)

Reactions: 5
Absolute bollocks. I have just 4 days ago had an appointment with my GP actually face to face in the bloody surgery. I’m only 54 yet post menopausal (last period 2014). I have several manageable minor conditions but added all together are making me miserable one of which is weight gain round my middle despite a good diet and regular exercise. I’m like a barrel round my middle with the rest of me skinny. My female GP is putting me on low dose HRT and said this male pattern weight gain is directly linked to drop in oestrogen and HRT will help if I continue watching my diet and exercise regimen I should see better results. **EDIT** I will let you all know in a few weeks who was right… Richie’s non-medical marvel or was my highly educated GP correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When has he ever done voice replies?? At least he’s kind of learning he needs to provide a proper service, even though it’s tit

Ignoring members he doesn’t want to help. Someone just spent a lot of money and another member is telling them to go and look things up on YouTube 🙈 ffs what a joke

Ignoring members he doesn’t want to help. Someone just spent a lot of money and another member is telling them to go and look things up on YouTube 🙈 ffs what a joke

Attachments

Last edited:
When has he ever done voice replies?? At least he’s kind of learning he needs to provide a proper service, even though it’s tit

Have you noticed the drop in engagement in the POD? Fewer messages each day and those posts asking questions often get no responses. It’s a a shame for what people are paying. I remember when it was so much better and people were allowed to help each other. Now everything, every response has to be approved.

Reactions: 6
Slates the amazing Pete but has no issue in using his methods
"Hi (insert name here), Richie here. I won't be able to speak to you until you track properly for 3 weeks. But I won't tell you how to track properly for 3 weeks

And by now you're past the point where you can ask for a refund"

Reactions: 11
Job description should read

“Must be able to copy and paste threatening messages to people who call me bad names” 🤣🤣
He’s brave, hiring a Solicitor to work there given everything people have said about the workplace - long hours, bullying, ICO breaches etc. What a bellend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Absolutely disgusting! Yet another person paying for a service and not getting it. She's obviously nit a young, pretty girl so he has no interest

Have you noticed the drop in engagement in the POD? Fewer messages each day and those posts asking questions often get no responses. It’s a a shame for what people are paying. I remember when it was so much better and people were allowed to help each other. Now everything, every response has to be approved.
Yeah its full of ppl saying Morning podders, and ppl posting a monologue of their day. No interaction and no replies from him or coaches to questions. It's useless

“Must be able to copy and paste threatening messages to people who call me bad names” 🤣🤣
The only way he’s getting a solicitor for that money is one that is newly qualified and extremely gullible and even then he’s going to struggle 🤣

Reactions: 7
The only way he’s getting a solicitor for that money is one that is newly qualified and extremely gullible and even then he’s going to struggle 🤣
I'm pretty sure, as a solicitor, that he'd need to be regulated by the SRA to have an in house solicitor, plus professional indemnity insurance etc. I might be wrong but I can't imagine he's thought of all of that. It isn't just as simple as employing someone as a solicitor...

Reactions: 9
They did something a couple of years ago where they replied using voice notes, I would imagine he tit himself realising he couldn’t control what people were saying to the degree that he wanted to tho and obviously peoples lack of nutritional knowledge etc would be more easily exposed if doing voice replies rather than copy and paste jobbies so I reckon it was short lived.

putting any opinions on the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard case aside, he keeps posting comments about the judgement for likes and has responded to someone that he hopes a pint is smashed on their head 😳 what “public figure” acts like that, he’s a disgrace

They did something a couple of years ago where they replied using voice notes, I would imagine he tit himself realising he couldn’t control what people were saying to the degree that he wanted to tho and obviously peoples lack of nutritional knowledge etc would be more easily exposed if doing voice replies rather than copy and paste jobbies so I reckon it was short lived.
agree with all of this, but a Scottish person your use of the word “jobbies” made me burst out laughing as jobby means tit/shite/poo up here. So it’s especially fitting for their replies 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

What solicitor will accept £30k 😂😂 to be fair they only have to send out the same letter to everyone

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.