TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously got bored or banned from responding to negative trustpilot reviews. Now taken to emailing dissatisfied customers threatening legal action. How about do some coaching or some decent content, you know what people pay you for..

Reactions: 8
Has anyone that’s received these letters actually ended up in court? I’m so tempted to cancel my direct debit but don’t want to end up getting in trouble over it. It’s the worst thing I have signed up to!

Reactions: 3
Again an opportunity for him to come out publicly and say there’s been some kind of error but no.

Who else can he blame for this one? A rogue operator within the ranks?

Has anyone that’s received these letters actually ended up in court? I’m so tempted to cancel my direct debit but don’t want to end up getting in trouble over it. It’s the worst thing I have signed up to!
Definitely not. He doesn’t use real debt collectors either it’s empty threats

Has anyone received ‘final demand’ or ‘statutory demand’ letter?

And why are TeamRH chasing up debts, I thought they’d passed this over to Ashbourne? It’s unlawful to continue to chase up if it’s being handled by a debt collection agency ie. Ashbourne.

Harassment. Plain and simple.

It’ll be MFPs fault.

I don’t think so. They have to issue a final demand or ‘statutory demand’ before any court proceedings can start, and at that point you get a final opportunity to settle or dispute the debt. I don’t know if anyone receiving final demand. They can’t send these out for fun, it would be classed as harassment unless they were genuinely going to take legal action. I don’t think they’d have a leg to stand on so would be very surprised if they ever did.

Reactions: 2
Nah I think they got rid of Ashbourne so any company being mentioned is probably just themselves under another pseudonym same as their “merch” is.

Reactions: 5
I've yet to hear of anyone actually being taken to small claims court yet… I’m pretty sure he’s hoping the threatening emails etc will be sufficient… I doubt very much a small claims court would find in his favour as there is too much evidence that he does not provide the service you are actually paying for …

Reactions: 4
The app tracks your period? Does your body not track your period?

I’m guessing that was his great idea that would take the app to the next level 🤣

‘just hormones’ ffs ‘just hormones’ it may be just hormones but the feelings are real they are real you can’t just switch them off because Richie says its just hormones

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh duck off with the fake posts 🙄 it's so obvious. The poster makes the post, replies to ONE person who says it'll be ovulation time, then posts the video he did on periods. No replies to anyone else
What a bleeping twit
Who else uses the quote press the duck it button, and also tit sentence structure 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 19.39.10.png

Even if he took someone to court, it'll take 2 years. Do you think he'll wait around that long for 50 quid, and pay the legal fees?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1289073

Even if he took someone to court, it'll take 2 years. Do you think he'll wait around that long for 50 quid, and pay the legal fees?
It wouldn't be a criminal prosecution, it would be a civil matter in the small claims court. I don't know if there are delays in those courts, as I don't practice in them, but as far as I know neither civil nor family have the same level of delays as crime

Seriously, the members group must be so heavily censored, the only posts in there apart from the POD are from Group member and Jackie Fitzsimons 🤔

He thinks everyone is blinkered to his limited vocabulary or how he structures his posts. I remember the 25k steps for the football 😂 but Mr Preece said it better.
Im so glad Peter had this attitude and was able to enjoy life. Imagine never straying from the plan for the whole of your life...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Leave the f**+ing periods alone!

I don’t need to track em mate! My instinct to snaffle 10 Mars bars and be annoyed at the world tells me!

I totally think the emails where on purpose! Only way he can get to people…

really boils my piss when are trading standards going to close him down?

Also grinds my gears when he takes aim at people with conditions! I have an under active thyroid active 30 something 2017-sept 2021 went from 9st7 to 12st8 fluctuating a little but not ever getting big losses. Had my dose doubled in September and I am now back down to 11st5 not doing anything else different or 25000000000000 steps on the spot!

Reactions: 10
The app does not track periods. You have to presss a button that adds a red dot by your weight when you have your period. That is it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.