TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is written by WJS 🤥🙄 its all his type language and smacks of him or his crappy bleeping marketing team (hi Hanah 👋👋👋👋)
Fact that rachel is allowing herself to be used as the “face” of this morally corrupt company says it all really dont it?? 🙃
Agree, totally all his language in there!

Reactions: 3
I couldn't see any thread suggestions and we're almost at a new one. Any ideas?

Reactions: 1
Poor Rach getting paraded again like a prize show horse. Standing there in her underwear
I dont get the point of her photo. Her 'reality' photo looks hot! I think she has a fucked up view of herself...or is just 'accidently' bragging about how great she looks

Reactions: 9
Loads of new 5* reviews on Trust Pilot despite the banner saying they’re not playing by the rules. Rating not changed though.

Reactions: 7
I dont get the point of her photo. Her 'reality' photo looks hot! I think she has a fucked up view of herself...or is just 'accidently' bragging about how great she looks
Probably all those years of being told by Richie that she wasn’t good enough to do insta, she needed to be world class. Actually she was real before, now she is following some social media formula that we can all see through.

Reactions: 6
That's a load of crap - 3 years ago (this month) when I cancelled, I was only paying £4.99/month, plus there was no tie in for 12 months!

ETA - Although 16p/day works out to £4.99/month, but you can't pay that price monthly now, you only get it at that price if you pay upfront for a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wrote by WJS from her perspective, and if it isn't then she has a serious case of Stockholm. If he wrote it, itmakes you question did the ex really say this when she was 20?

Yes he did in front of an office of people.
bleeping hell, has he looked in a mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Be interesting to see, within the next few days or so when she posts another pic or video, if she really has had her hair done! Or is this just another old photo to give the illusion all is hunky dory at WJS-HQ.

I watched a recent short clip of his, gosh his hairline looks terrible, it doesn't look like it's worked at all! He should ask for a refund, not getting what he paid for 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.