TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been looking at this photo, on Rach's Facebook page three times, it's apparent there's some photoshop action because the pose is identical and the outfit / backdrop changes colour. Not sure it's a world class expert done it though, because the hair over the strap on her left shoulder changes colour with the orange top. She's also got more of a tan on some. I guess those amendments could be done on an iPhone.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
get them flagged 🤣

Only positive protein powder ratings for ages and now a bunch of 5 stars about the plan within a couple of days. Each reviewer only having done one review…. I suspect some fake reviewers being created 🙃
[/QUOTE
I have been looking at this photo, on Rach's Facebook page three times, it's apparent there's some photoshop action because the pose is identical and the outfit / backdrop changes colour. Not sure it's a world class expert done it though, because the hair over the strap on her left shoulder changes colour with the orange top. She's also got more of a tan on some. I guess those amendments could be done on an iPhone.
This is gold! A lot of fakery going on there just to appear to be functioning as normal.

Reactions: 7
Photoshopping, cropping images and putting them on different backgrounds, changing the background, clothes colour, hair even weight is easy if you have photoshop even on a PC. Stock images even show you the photoshopped before and after weight loss pictures. It is everything from teeth whitening to chin lift creams. It isn't hard to do even at home.

Reactions: 4
The latest negative reviews that they are trying to bury amongst their fake positive reviews.
The recent flood of positive reviews is very suspicious indeed. If I didn’t know better, I’d think they were asking the more rabidly cult-like followers to write them… anyone who uses the phrase “trust the process” probably gets an email request 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Munro looked to be having a dig at WJS on insta the other day. About your pt telling you to just want it more when you’re telling them you’re struggling.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.