TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still not convinced that both her after pictures haven't been altered in some way. I believe they were taken when and where they were but I think their world class photographer has messed a but. Unless it is her posture and how she is posed the composition of her shoulders back and glutes don't seem right. Almost as if she has stuck out her glutes and shoulders to curve her spine, and over extended her arm. Maybe not but I am not convinced.

Reactions: 2
I think it is safe to say that Rachel clearly endorses it, after all the benefit of the doubt..........and that rug man..........ffs did he get it from carpetright..........
Yep this 👆 think we all gave Rachel the benefit of the doubt but everything over the last couple of weeks has shown she is fully complicit and condoning WJS behaviour. Money talks eh?

Reactions: 9
Thread name suggestion: Team Rh: Richie’s (hair) rug is ruined, his Trustpilot fraud is rumbled, and his fake “anonymous” posts in his crappy members group are ridiculous!

Reactions: 8
Weird how so many of these anon female posters have the exact same relationship problem 🤔
Perhaps they are all from his bits on the side!!

This is written by WJS 🤥🙄 its all his type language and smacks of him or his crappy bleeping marketing team (hi Hanah 👋👋👋👋)
Fact that rachel is allowing herself to be used as the “face” of this morally corrupt company says it all really dont it?? 🙃
Sorry to sound thick but what does WJS stand for??

Reactions: 1
Yep this 👆 think we all gave Rachel the benefit of the doubt but everything over the last couple of weeks has shown she is fully complicit and condoning WJS behaviour. Money talks eh?
Totally complicit now. I would take my own mental health, sanity and actual health over money anyday. He doesn't own science so she could of totally set up on her own. The fact she was, or was going to be a primary school teacher tells me she could of went at it alone making content, but he in the past probably kept her doubts reinforced just enough for her to think she couldn't. To know how toxic he and the business is to other people and then return if she ever truly left she is just fuelling his narcissistic ego reinforcing his belief that he and his ways is right.

Reactions: 7
I think im that photo she has been photoshopped in. It doesnt quite look right.

Unless i see them in a 'live' together, then im not 100% convinced she has been released from the basement lol

Reactions: 8
I think im that photo she has been photoshopped in. It doesnt quite look right.

Unless i see them in a 'live' together, then im not 100% convinced she has been released from the basement lol
I was thinking exactly this - the pose isn’t real

Reactions: 2
They’re both photoshopped into said image. It looks so bad it appears that she has a hunch back or is wearing a massive rucksack

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Example her hand on this one the fingers look photoshopped on as just below her little finger looks as if that should be her hand going up behind her fingers. Again could be wrong. My phone case is the same as this one no matter what my hand looks joined to my fingers and wrist. Even putting them in the same place and bending my wrist and thumb you can follow the line of my fingers to my hand up through my wrist and arm. Her hands must not have looked good enough for his standards.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
You’re all smashing it yadda yadda smashing it blah blah

SHUT UP RACH HONESTLY YOURE HIS PARROT

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.