TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I particularly like this one:
View attachment 1337543
Er hang on a cotton pickin' minute richie, haven't you forgotten about the money you make from the tit merch, the protein powder oh and the subscription service for the same service you give for free via lives and text... 🤔🤣
You've excelled yourself there Dickie! That's hilarious! A book, you can't even spell the simplest of words and your grammar.... a tour!! Really! ....then you woke up!! Piss off mate you are beyond deluded!

This has just came into my head for next thread title:
TeamRH#9Richie wants to go on tour and write a book, but he can't even spell he's thick as fook!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My child has a better grasp of the English language than he does, and she’s bilingual!

His LinkedIn has a contender for the worlds longest sentence 😂

Reactions: 5
His latest video is ridiculous talking about “flabby bits” what he means is excess skin. He is advising people to keep losing weight when their bmi is normal. I lost 5 stone and got to 9.7 I had a lot of skin on my stomach that would only go with surgery. Had I keep going I would’ve been anorexic! Idiot

Reactions: 8
His latest video is ridiculous talking about “flabby bits” what he means is excess skin. He is advising people to keep losing weight when their bmi is normal. I lost 5 stone and got to 9.7 I had a lot of skin on my stomach that would only go with surgery. Had I keep going I would’ve been anorexic! Idiot
He can’t even get the first word word of that post right! 😂
Come on, Ritchie! This is stuff they teach you in primary school. There is no excuse to post with terrible spelling and grammar on a “professional” page. If you don’t know the correct word get someone to proof read it for you.

He can’t even get the first word word of that post right! 😂
Come on, Ritchie! This is stuff they teach you in primary school. There is no excuse to post with terrible spelling and grammar on a “professional” page. If you don’t know the correct word get someone to proof read it for you.
So amateurish! He's making himself look a right plonker!! Which funnily enough that's exactly what he is! You're smashing it Dickie! Tunnel bleeping vision! Ha ha ha!

James smith wrote a book and went on tour. I’d like to see WRH try.
He secretly aspires to the likes of James Smith and Joe Wicks, mocks them out of jealousy. But...... they are he is poles apart from him in intelligence, success and popularity. Must be eating him up inside?

I

So amateurish! He's making himself look a right plonker!! Which funnily enough that's exactly what he is! You're smashing it Dickie! Tunnel bleeping vision! Ha ha ha!

He secretly aspires to the likes of James Smith and Joe Wicks, mocks them out of jealousy. But...... they are he is poles apart from him in intelligence, success and popularity. Must be eating him up inside?

Ignore the 'he is' ;)

Last edited:
What the duck is the flabby bits video about? If you cut them off and put them on the scales they would weigh something? So would your bleeping arms. What a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You've excelled yourself there Dickie! That's hilarious! A book, you can't even spell the simplest of words and your grammar.... a tour!! Really! ....then you woke up!! Piss off mate you are beyond deluded!

This has just came into my head for next thread title:
TeamRH#9Richie wants to go on tour and write a book, but he can't even spell he's thick as fook!
Someone’s having a fly dig at James….

Someone’s having a fly dig at James….
WJS is so transparent. I find it hilarious how utterly deluded and jealous he can come across is one (badly written) post!

Sad fact is, he's there thinking he's in the running with the big boys, when in actual fact his biggest (but miles more successful) competitor is My Protein!

The thing I find weird about it all is the constant washing of their dirty business linen in public. Why all the posts about the hard time they’ve had, their recruitment, their journey etc - people are there for health and fitness advice. It seems to be an influencer type behaviour. Constant ‘I was in this bad place but this is how I triumphed…etc’ followed by the same thing a few weeks later about the bad place they were in…. It seems to be a new business model I like to call ‘chaos’

Reactions: 13
And you also alluded to it being a waste of calories. So you don’t realise that you’re in fact demonising food. Advocate rice crispies soaked in water with cottage cheese and protein powder but demonise peanut butter which can be 100% natural whole food. I’d rather get my protein from a natural source. Aren’t your rice crispies a waste of calories? Thick or what.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.