TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im aghast at the comments on that post! And even more so that ppl can see his disgusting attitude and are still commending him! Wtf is wrong with ppl!! And he's a condescending prick with a disgusting attitude and dangerous mindset

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
God he just gets more and more awful by the day doesn’t he. I never fail to be increasingly amazed at his delusion. Sacrificing his personal life for the sake of his business. Awkward as he’s going to be in a bit of a pickle in the not too distant future when he runs the business into the ground as well. And refusing to medicate his buzz feed diagnosed ADHD, again “for the good of the business” but he can’t see he’s making himself and therefore the business look absolutely ridiculous with some of his crazy comments and lies. Why’s he spending £70k on recruitment for an app developer if it’s already world class 🙊

Reactions: 6
Do not judge until you’ve walked a day in someone else’s shoes. He can’t even understand the concept of empathy. He is comparing others to himself when it’s completely irrelevant to do so. In doing so, he’s actually blown his own argument out of the water by saying he’s sacrificed having kids as he is too busy with his career. You can do it all though Richie, that’s what your telling other people. Perhaps some people with kids sacrifice themselves as they are too busy putting their kids first. But you just keep digging.

The bogus solicitor job advert is still live but he has filled this role as they got lucky when they interviewed an applicant for who told them exactly what it was they needed and they offered the person way above the advertised salary.

Another work of fiction by R. Howey

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes! Go Elaine…. She will be blocked soon. Interesting how many people like her post.
Elaine is 100% correct… How would that twit know anything about bringing up children when he doesn’t have any himself he’s an absolute bloody know all - know nothing twit…having struggled with my weight most of my life and having had four children, which was a contributory factor to having a weight problem, You put your children first and make sure they eat right first none of mine have ever been overweight.

Reactions: 9
Why would he need a full time solicitor? That's hilarious. Does he think he's getting people's 6 quid a month by getting one 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would he need a full time solicitor? That's hilarious. Does he think he's getting people's 6 quid a month by getting one 😆.
he’s all confused about the law

This is the problem with TeamRH they aren’t pt’s and it isn’t a proper coaching service. They tell you how to use their app and what calories to track. It’s the basics and the bare minimum.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m fairly good with my own tracking so his post isn’t a trigger for me - as suggested by his highness. I am struggling to hit protein since experimenting with a vegan diet but I’m as clean as a whistle (whole foods, lots of fresh veg) and I’m teetotal, so this disproves his idea that anyone who thinks he is a dick and does not like is overweight and unhealthy.

I just want to say that his own diet is a disgrace and people in glass houses have no right to throw stones.

And no I will not unfollow, I will continue to expose him for the dangerous fool that he is.

Yes why teach them that it’s necessary to work yourself into the ground? Just stupid.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Yes, definitely well said Jason! Also, not sure how running yourself into the ground to try and fit your steps into an already packed day is going to help your kids? That is not modelling healthy behaviours either is it - making yourself ill in the obsession to meet the targets.
It’s also in these threads that a 5 year old didn’t want to go to bed until she got her steps in. I don’t call that a healthy modelling behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Jason. He's honest got no idea, does he!! He's always right, he can't see that ppl and lives differ massively from person to person and day to day.

Also he doesn't understand that in these times it's getting more difficult and expensive to eat healthily. Unfortunately many ppl, myself included, are now struggling financially so have no choice but to opt for cheap freezer fillers and packet food etc. Factor in a child or 2 who are absolutely 100% your priority to feed and clothe and you don't have much money left, let alone any get up and go cause all of your mental thoughts are on trying to survive another day!

It’s also in these threads that a 5 year old didn’t want to go to bed until she got her steps in. I don’t call that a healthy modelling behaviour.
I'll never forget the video someone posted of going upstairs to see what the music was and it was her kid who had gotten out of bed and put Rachel on to "get her steps in", I believe she was 6ish. Absolutely terrible

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I'll never forget the video someone posted of going upstairs to see what the music was and it was her kid who had gotten out of bed and put Rachel on to "get her steps in", I believe she was 6ish. Absolutely terrible
I could be wrong but didn’t he actually praise this 🤔

Can you imagine living in a hotel eating coco pops, cottage cheese and pop tarts, with a huge amount of staff, customers, family and business’s you’ve worked with hating you, to the point you have many tattle threads about you, posting complete lies that many people see through, and thinking you are in a position to tell people how they should be living there life, like your some kind of success story 🤣 deluded

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone exposed all this stuff in a blog or Twitter thread? I think it’s about time this stuff went viral. The man is dangerous.

That poor kid 😞 an eating disorder waiting to happen.

Reactions: 3
If he was a character in a book, i would say it's too far fetched to be believable! This man is absolutely unreal. He's a disgusting man, his language is disgusting and he really is dangerous. This is the danger of Social media, anyone can go on there, spout dangerous cult-like crap and cause untold damage to vulnerable people. As soon as anyone stands up to him, his response is 'the truth hurts...i hit a nerve...unfollow me...'.

Richie, people arent arguing with you because you have hit a nerve, they are arguing because they see the damage your words cause! Its disturbing that you cannot and will not see how you are. You need psychological help.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I see he's resorting to the vile 'lick my balloon knot' quote again, How pathetic is this fool, Richie lad you seriously need to grow the duck up!!

Reactions: 8
If he was a character in a book, i would say it's too far fetched to be believable! This man is absolutely unreal. He's a disgusting man, his language is disgusting and he really is dangerous. This is the danger of Social media, anyone can go on there, spout dangerous cult-like crap and cause untold damage to vulnerable people. As soon as anyone stands up to him, his response is 'the truth hurts...i hit a nerve...unfollow me...'.

Richie, people arent arguing with you because you have hit a nerve, they are arguing because they see the damage your words cause! Its disturbing that you cannot and will not see how you are. You need psychological help.
He's more of a pantomime vilan, just more ridiculous!

• Haha
I particularly like this one:
Screenshot_20220612_091557.jpg

Er hang on a cotton pickin' minute richie, haven't you forgotten about the money you make from the tit merch, the protein powder oh and the subscription service for the same service you give for free via lives and text... 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.