TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s supposed to be a members group. He’d rather alienate customers than let them share their success.

Reactions: 4
Your paying members want to post about their success, there aren’t many of them so why are you not allowing it??
Because they delete 95% of standard member posts and they only “use” any “transformations” which he thinks are “fkn world class” 🙄
no support to your members, no giving them a chance to feel supported in what they do, just WJS heavily moderating the group to HIS OWN AGENDA!
funny though isnt it that most members see through his bullshit after a while and realise it’s just a bleeping scam.u aren’t getting what advertised, and you’re not even allowed your own opinion in the members group 🤷‍♀️
im guessing they’re suddenly a new wave of “haters and trolls” that WJS has kept harping on about??
No didn’t think so -just people coming to their senses about how tit the whole “programme” is 👏👏👏
how does that fit ur narrative now then WJS?
Gunna make up another cyber attack from a “rival weight loss” group? 😂😂😂
Just face facts YOURE CHARGING PEOPLE FOR A NON SERVICE and truly believe that your charm (aka overriding grandiose narcissism) will entice people to sign up, lock them into a contract and boom!they can’t do anything but have to pay your membership for a year 🤢🤢🤢
then fob them off with threats of fake debt company wen people mention they’re cancelling they direct debit 😡
scam!!!!

Reactions: 10
as much as I find sizing annoying that’s a pathetic post. Imagine the problems his Rach has with finding clothes to fit. Poor girl

Your paying members want to post about their success, there aren’t many of them so why are you not allowing it??
Sue I can tell you why your posts are never submitted, it’s because your face doesn’t fit either you are not “model” worthy or you don’t arse lick him enough love.

Reactions: 11
Needs all of those 16 pence a day fees to pay for his hotel bill. Is his still living in a hotel?
Looks that way

And of course everyone has the ability to go to the gym two times a day. As well as do school runs, have a job, clean the place you live. You know live a normal life.

Reactions: 14
Needs all of those 16 pence a day fees to pay for his hotel bill. Is his still living in a hotel?
I'll say it again, he paid money for that hair transplant????

No more photos in your tit hotel lift Richie, the lighting from above does nothing for your cheap weave

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did not need that on my news feed, my full cooked brekkie nearly returned

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretending to eat a foot long subway baguette whilst tensing your abs is the first pretty weird thing, then pretending that you’re still with Richie by suggesting he might steal your foot long, he’s in a hotel in Newcastle man. Is this actually Rachael posting or the world class marketing team?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Pretending to eat a foot long subway baguette whilst tensing your abs is the first pretty weird thing, then pretending that you’re still with Richie by suggesting he might steal your foot long, he’s in a hotel in Newcastle man. Is this actually Rachael posting or the world class marketing team?
its bleeping Ritchie, it’s a rehashed post for like the 40th time, the names have just changed

The whole evolution of that post is actually funny, take the “fkn” bits out, change the name from Tracy and hey, sounds like Rach right?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.