TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretending to eat a foot long subway baguette whilst tensing your abs is the first pretty weird thing, then pretending that you’re still with Richie by suggesting he might steal your foot long, he’s in a hotel in Newcastle man. Is this actually Rachael posting or the world class marketing team?
Photo edited again. Look at the length of her ring finger on the left hand. The right hand appears to have 6 digits going by the finger joins, gaps, and the length of the little finger. Use a filter if needs be but why the need to edit, photoshop or stretch.

Last edited:
Photo edited again. Look at the length of her ring finger on the left hand. The right hand appears to have 6 digits going by the finger joins, gaps, and the length of the little finger. Use a filter if needs be but why the need to edit, photoshop or stretch.
2CE9DAC1-5A62-4536-B824-F7B86792285D.png

What in the fucks name 😂

and that’s the thing really - should a page like this have to edit anything?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What happened to those people who received emails from his so called legal team? Did anything come of the threats?

Reactions: 5
The best weightloss service. Look at this picture before mealtimes.
Is he going into competition? If not, then why's he shredding? He said before that he tried to do a competition, but quickly realised when he got there that most of the guys were on steroids, so he didn't place (or he was just sh!t, who knows). Maintaining that level of body fat is not normal and certainly not healthy.

Reactions: 2
Is he going into competition? If not, then why's he shredding? He said before that he tried to do a competition, but quickly realised when he got there that most of the guys were on steroids, so he didn't place (or he was just sh!t, who knows). Maintaining that level of body fat is not normal and certainly not healthy.
Well if that was case he would’ve done well as he’s well known for not only steroids but injecting other “substances” too 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1373269
What in the fucks name 😂

and that’s the thing really - should a page like this have to edit anything?!?
Have you seen her little finger on her other hand 🤣

does she have six fingers or an extra long pinky?

urghhh, what else was/is the freak injecting?
Aye that's what I thought. Other pictures of her, her little fingers look short and other digits in proportion. I reckon it's a 6" sub and they've stretched it.

Upper body acne, upper body muscle mass and width. But he does or at least has in the past used steroids. I was told which ones years ago but I have forgotten now. ADHD 🤔 steroid side effects maybe.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Have you seen her little finger on her other hand 🤣

Aye that's what I thought. Other pictures of her, her little fingers look short and other digits in proportion. I reckon it's a 6" sub and they've stretched it.

Upper body acne, upper body muscle mass and width. But he does or at least has in the past used steroids. I was told which ones years ago but I have forgotten now. ADHD 🤔 steroid side effects maybe.
Missing off that list: being an aggressive cnut

Reactions: 4
Because if smash your steps you will look like this. If you also train twice a day at the gym, take steroids and obsessively manage your diet to the degree that eating rice crispies with water cottage cheese and protein powder to fit your macros becomes normal.
Also, it’s part of your job to do 15k steps a day and train. You’ve made it part of your job due to your approach to selling your plan. The unrealistic and unsustainable for most with already full busy lives approach. It’s YOUR life. Other people have a life and you want them to feel inadequate if they don’t become obsessive like you, triggering people is supplying you your steroids.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Seeing this post really ground my gears today. In there you have him posting this "disclaimer" and then people with those issues saying it's still not an excuse. I have arthritis in my foot which seemed to appear around the point I was pushing myself to get to 15000 a day. 5000 is around 50mins of activities so that's actually not that bad.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If you check out his hair update video his abs look nothing like the photos he posts 😆

If you check out his hair update video his abs look nothing like the photos he posts 😆
wonder if he’s photoshopped his abs photos 🙈

Seeing this post really ground my gears today. In there you have him posting this "disclaimer" and then people with those issues saying it's still not an excuse. I have arthritis in my foot which seemed to appear around the point I was pushing myself to get to 15000 a day. 5000 is around 50mins of activities so that's actually not that bad.
I see the flying monkeys have gathered around to slag off the group members who have disagreed with the post. Group think/herd mentality. Bullying. Invalidating the efforts of people that might actually be huge achievements for them. And what about those that this post will trigger to binge or to duck it off as they think they’re not good enough? Simply got no idea of the human mind at all. People are not bleeping machines.

Reactions: 5
A couple of new reviews on Trustpilot, and they're rating has now gone down to 4.5!
1656411498000.png
1656411503224.png
1656411507158.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.