TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He couldn’t sit through a speeding awareness course I’m not sure how he’d be able to qualify in anything
He did it years ago, but like every other professional certification you have to keep it current and upskill. He let it lapse a few years ago and still advertised it on their webpage until ISSA was informed and suddenly there was a rebrand of the page and all mention of qualifications was removed... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't find anywhere that says the ISSA Nutrition certification or the ISSA PT certification is accepted in the UK as it is American.

My PT with Nutrition course cost nearly £3000.
The AfN approved list of nutrition update courses are from £130 upwards to £1000. I emailed AfN for a list of nutritionist courses recomnended and approved by them.

Reactions: 6
I can't find anywhere that says the ISSA Nutrition certification or the ISSA PT certification is accepted in the UK as it is American.

My PT with Nutrition course cost nearly £3000.
The AfN approved list of nutrition update courses are from £130 upwards to £1000. I emailed AfN for a list of nutritionist courses recomnended and approved by them.
Some gyms and insurance companies will accept it (& NASM) as they're regarded as applicable worldwide, but it definitely wouldn't be the most popular, not by a long shot.

Reactions: 2
Some gyms and insurance companies will accept it (& NASM) as they're regarded as applicable worldwide, but it definitely wouldn't be the most popular, not by a long shot.
I didn't know this so fair dos. It wouldn't be my first choice if I'm honest even if it is cheap as it seems reasonably priced in comparison to others.

Reactions: 1
I didn't know this so fair dos. It wouldn't be my first choice if I'm honest even if it is cheap as it seems reasonably priced in comparison to others.
I passed on it as some of the teaching was a little questionable- they don't appear to update the coursework in line with current science so it raised a few red flags with me.

It seems to be the easiest and cheapest route to gaining a certificate however the focus of it is on macro and micronutrients so it’s a good basis for what they do. I’ll give them that.

Reactions: 3
Is that a happy hair day? Looks empty behind the eyes, where is this new found confidence the £8k hair line has brought?

Playing a little fast and loose with the word “hairline” there Rich 😅

Some guy has directly asked him a question about sacking staff on the spot… check out his pass agg response…
Is this a joke?? He’s form for sacking people for not only the stupidest reasons but also setting staff wages with a HUGE discrepancy between people in exactly the same bleeping job!!!
like they have to be grateful he’s given them a £9 per hour job....when he’s employing the 16 yr olds on “apprenticeships” on £4 per bleeping hour!!!!! 😡😡😡
He’s a piss taking bleep who needs to stop lying and duck off under a cunting rock!

Is that a happy hair day? Looks empty behind the eyes, where is this new found confidence the £8k hair line has brought?
Dead behind the eyes!!

Reactions: 5
Playing a little fast and loose with the word “hairline” there Rich 😅

Some guy has directly asked him a question about sacking staff on the spot… check out his pass agg response…
"Advocate"
"Secondment"

Nice of Hannah to write his reply for him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reckons he only needs the hair to last one more year for socials before the new product release. I bet it’s world changing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this a joke?? He’s form for sacking people for not only the stupidest reasons but also setting staff wages with a HUGE discrepancy between people in exactly the same bleeping job!!!
like they have to be grateful he’s given them a £9 per hour job....when he’s employing the 16 yr olds on “apprenticeships” on £4 per bleeping hour!!!!! 😡😡😡
He’s a piss taking bleep who needs to stop lying and duck off under a cunting rock!

Dead behind the eyes!!
There is no way that I would have signed an apprentice to a company like this.......whoever the provider is needs reporting. (I'm an assessor) so many red flags and if it is a genuine apprentice, signed up through a company, they are inviting trouble..........I wouldn't have thought it would have been worth the risk. But then he is thick as mince.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Been following this for a while but decided to make an account.
Just seen Emma’s status about asking coaches for a refeed. If she’s a qualified nutritionist why would you need permission off your boss to have a refeed. Brainwashed.

Reactions: 12
Been following this for a while but decided to make an account.
Just seen Emma’s status about asking coaches for a refeed. If she’s a qualified nutritionist why would you need permission off your boss to have a refeed. Brainwashed.
Where can I see this status or what can I search to see it? If not could you post a screenshot please

Ex member here bit behind the times I got sick of the constant abuse and swearing finally got round the cancelling. But what's happened to Rachael?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.