TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone on tik tok saying she used to post on tattle because she was jealous and now there's a thread about her and people are doing it because they are jealous. WJS, when you read this I can confirm I am absolutely not jealous. I just think you're a bleep 😘
Nope, definitely not jealous either. I would say I feel sorry for him, but I don't. It must be a constant drain to think so highly of yourself on a daily basis and make other people feel like utter sh!te. It costs nothing to be nice, Richie. It's worth giving it a go.

Reactions: 5
Private group isn't anywhere near as full as it used to be. Only 19k members. Shows just how many of them actually use his crappy offering

The main page's likes aren't going up, and the 3 month membership all looks like he's getting desperate

Reactions: 6
Private group isn't anywhere near as full as it used to be. Only 19k members. Shows just how many of them actually use his crappy offering

The main page's likes aren't going up, and the 3 month membership all looks like he's getting desperate
I hope it's falling faster than Liz Truss in the popularity ratings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like they aren't doing the 3 month plan anymore! With only 19k members, unless they are maxing out the protein sales that business is going down the pan!

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221019-222139.png

His checkout and basket being broken means more than a few desperate late night WhatsApps flying around to demand people fix it out of hours

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sign up page on their website has a new plug in for Google reviews. I wonder if it shows most recent or highest ratings
Time to do a new review then lol

A LOT of protein reviews on Goigke, and recent. He's definitely pointing his minions to leave a review.

So let's return the favour and leave ours too. Go go go

Surely advertising his plan as rated high om Google is misadvertising considering the score is coming from the protein pie reviews, as usual. Again, manipulating the narrative and bare faced lying

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Be mindful if your username and email address on Google reviews as he may then find your info from the group.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.