TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg no way!! How bleeping patronising, I seriously can't stand her.

And the sight of his gurning face makes me vomit

That's exactly it, he's doing a wee "jump start" with his legs to get momentum then using his arms, stupid idiot

Jesus duck she thinks she's something special!! 🙄 🤮🤮🤮
“Jump in with me” no thanks Cath love, I’d rather pour bleach in my eyes than jump onto bed with someone who spends their time licking richie howey s balloon knot! 🤮

As for the main man WJS himself TELL ME YOU TAKE STEROIDS, WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU TAKE STEROIDS 😂😂😂😂
duck that! Flogging a fake programme pretending people can get those results when you’re sniffing and injecting all kinds!
Pull the other one ya bleeping bell end!!!

Reactions: 9
Hi! I'm a silent reader but I had to jump in to ask if anyone has seen Cath's (no bull) shopping video? Lecturing people on not buying processed food then shows her processed food then justifies it by saying she can afford it! Patronising cow 😡

I'm also an ex member.
I can’t stand cath, I unfollowed her a long time ago

Reactions: 6
Omg no way!! How bleeping patronising, I seriously can't stand her.

And the sight of his gurning face makes me vomit

That's exactly it, he's doing a wee "jump start" with his legs to get momentum then using his arms, stupid idiot

Jesus duck she thinks she's something special!! 🙄 🤮🤮🤮
Wow! Richie did arm day at the gym! Incredible! Never seen anyone doing bicep curls before - would you like a medal Richie? I did arms today as well but I don’t want you to feel like you are not special. Very well done!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s having his hair tattooed on now apparently, hence the shaved head
I saw an old guy in asda yesterday who must use some kind of spray and his crown was as black as if he had been sweeping chimneys. WJS could make do with some of that spray hair filler before he gets tattooed dots.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Please tell me this is true. Pathetic
According to WJS he’s just had the first tattoo session.

Mind, he has also said that he accidentally found himself in a gay sauna (in the heart of Newcastle’s famous pink quarter) which I’m sure that being from Sunderland he’d be aware of. Apparently because of his adhd he ended up in there by mistake as he didn’t read the signage correctly, he said things got interesting 20 mins in. I’d say it would have been clearer in less than 20 mins. There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you are attracted to men as well WJS.

Reactions: 8
I see they’re pushing their protein powder, something they said they wouldn’t do 😳

For 1kg of protein powder it’s not that ‘affordable’ you can get better deals from Phd, protein works, my protein to name a few. I’ve not seen anything from RH about their protein powder development or nutritional studies? They literally buy it and sell it on. Middle men that’s all. Don’t be fooled.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I see they’re pushing their protein powder, something they said they wouldn’t do 😳

For 1kg of protein powder it’s not that ‘affordable’ you can get better deals from Phd, protein works, my protein to name a few. I’ve not seen anything from RH about their protein powder development or nutritional studies? They literally buy it and sell it on. Middle men that’s all. Don’t be fooled.
Yep, took all they could from Natural Nutrients (ingredients, how to develop & produce etc) then used it to create their own product. Nasty move

This is really important. Actual manufacturers will show "their protein powder development or nutritional studies"

This rip-off artist doesn't make anything. Buys in tit clothing and dodgy equipment from China and sticks their name on it, and a huge markup

Reactions: 5
Yep, took all they could from Natural Nutrients (ingredients, how to develop & produce etc) then used it to create their own product. Nasty move
Yup he's done exactly what's his reasons are for not letting ppl cancel after they open the app- steal his "World class" info

The protein means they can invite positive reviews as its all the same company

Reactions: 4
The protein means they can invite positive reviews as its all the same company
It's technically not. ;)

Team RH Fitness Ltd- Business: Physical Well Being Activities (i.e. coaching)

Team RH TLC Ltd- Business: Other retail sale not in stores, stalls or markets (i.e. all their merchandise- inc. protein powders)

It’s technically not the same company, however they have one single trustpilot platform which publishes reviews for protein powder and merch and their ‘life plan’/ this should not be allowed when they are two different companies/products

Reactions: 9
It’s technically not the same company, however they have one single trustpilot platform which publishes reviews for protein powder and merch and their ‘life plan’/ this should not be allowed when they are two different companies/products
Sounds like Trust Pilot need to know about this

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.