TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here ye go, and the replies lol
“Might ask the coaches for are refeed -What do you think they’ll say?”

Nothing because they don’t exist, and you’re desperately trying to create engagement with a ridiculous post 🤷‍♀️
richie howey school of marketing still going strong I see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Confused about those replies - why has she just tagged the people who have commented but not actually written anything to them?? Is this some weird FB etiquette that I am not aware of?

And love that those 2 replies have totally pulled her up on the nonsense post 🤪

Reactions: 8
Why is he making jokes about getting caught speeding and then having to pay double the fine because he walked out of the speed awareness course after 15 minutes?
People who speed and think it’s all a big joke are the absolute scum of the earth.

Why did you walk out Richie? Think you were too good for it?

I know if you are disruptive or don’t complete the course the facilitator can refer you back to the police to be fined and the points put on your license (my ex used to facilitate these courses) so based on Richie’s walk out and fine, he also has points but he won’t admit to that.

His jokes about the sauna and the comments on the post all come across as a bit homophobic to me. He is using gay spaces as fodder for jokes. I suspect it didn’t really happen - but he’s gotta get that engagement up!
Unless of course one if his minions were also there 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣

“Might ask the coaches for are refeed -What do you think they’ll say?”

Nothing because they don’t exist, and you’re desperately trying to create engagement with a ridiculous post 🤷‍♀️
richie howey school of marketing still going strong I see 😂
I’ve said this from the start. Emma has an unhealthy obsession/crush on WJS and will do anything for him, and stuck around even though at first he told her he couldn’t employ her due to her spelling and grammar. (Dyslexia)
Now I bet 50p that she’s not written any of her posts, as since she became a ‘coach’, her posting style has changed so much. This girl needs to keep her head and heart with her husband and family before WJS ruins her life!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Unless of course one if his minions were also there 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣

I’ve said this from the start. Emma has an unhealthy obsession/crush on WJS and will do anything for him, and stuck around even though at first he told her he couldn’t employ her due to her spelling and grammar. (Dyslexia)
Now I bet 50p that she’s not written any of her posts, as since she became a ‘coach’, her posting style has changed so much. This girl needs to keep her head and heart with her husband and family before WJS ruins her life!
Agree 100%. They are not her posts. And I also believe she has an unhealthy obsession/infatuation with him. He has completely brainwashed her. If he was to give her the go-ahead I have no doubt she'd get with him but he won't, cause the dangling penis, I mean carrot, means she'll continue to jump through hoops.

Reactions: 4
Emma is the perfect person for him to manipulate - obsessed with him, quiet and obedient, and would do anything he says!
100% in love with him and he sadly manipulates that to her to bend to his will. Narc technique called love bombing, which WJS is an expert at 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Emma is the perfect person for him to manipulate - obsessed with him, quiet and obedient, and would do anything he says!
100% in love with him and he sadly manipulates that to her to bend to his will. Narc technique called love bombing, which WJS is an expert at 🤢🤢🤢
Add Sorcha to this list

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thoughts on No Bullshit Excuses Cath? I know it’s not her thread but I suppose she is somewhat included within team rh? I have followed her for over a year and watched her live when she gave her my fitness pal username so you could see what she was eating. I thought I’d have a nosey. She accepts my friend request then decides to message me basically saying how I’m eating so much **** and It’s not good for me. I can’t go into too much detail as she may read the thread and be able to workout who I am.. basically said I was a greedy bastard and needed to stop doing that. It upset me as I did not invite her to message me on a Saturday morning upsetting stuff and basically judging me, if she mentioned on her live that was what she was going to do I wouldn’t of requested her for a nosey. Yeah I eat **** food that I ENJOY but every meal I make has lots of vegetables and protein etc

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Thoughts on No Bullshit Excuses Cath? I know it’s not her thread but I suppose she is somewhat included within team rh? I have followed her for over a year and watched her live when she gave her my fitness pal username so you could see what she was eating. I thought I’d have a nosey. She accepts my friend request then decides to message me basically saying how I’m eating so much **** and It’s not good for me. I can’t go into too much detail as she may read the thread and be able to workout who I am.. basically said I was a greedy bastard and needed to stop doing that. It upset me as I did not invite her to message me on a Saturday morning upsetting stuff and basically judging me, if she mentioned on her live that was what she was going to do I wouldn’t of requested her for a nosey. Yeah I eat **** food that I ENJOY but every meal I make has lots of vegetables and protein etc
She's not well liked, she was mentioned in the last thread.

I used to worry that old RH himself could look at what I ate on MFP as I'd linked it to their tit app and then couldn't unlink it even after changing my password.

Reactions: 4
Did you even ask for her help or was she just giving unsolicited advice?

Reactions: 2
Did you even ask for her help or was she just giving unsolicited advice?
Nope I didn’t ask for anything or ever messaged her before! She literally said on her live ‘Add me on my fitness pal so you can see what I’m eating’ and once she accepted my request she sent a message that she had gone through my days and everything she thought about what I ate 🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
I cant stand her, she's morphing into WJS with her way of speaking to ppl

She’s a twit.
She is not qualified to talk to people about nutrition and give out advice. The faster this stuff gets regulated the better.
She’s a sad and desperate woman who is basically acting out with the mean girl talk in the hope of being chucked a tiny shred of attention by Richie. I’m actually embarrassed for her. I don’t even know why anyone takes any fitness or nutrition advice from her. She’s not slim and she’s not fit.

• Heart
Nope I didn’t ask for anything or ever messaged her before! She literally said on her live ‘Add me on my fitness pal so you can see what I’m eating’ and once she accepted my request she sent a message that she had gone through my days and everything she thought about what I ate 🙈
Pffft I’d be replying “I never bleeping asked, if I wanted advice I’d ask someone reputable “

• Heart
Absolutely out of order. Even from a professional stand point unless someone asks for advice don't give it. It has nothing to do with anyone else what others eat. Even if they can see your food entries. Don't know her and already not that keen on her.

Reactions: 7
She’s a twit.
She is not qualified to talk to people about nutrition and give out advice. The faster this stuff gets regulated the better.
She’s a sad and desperate woman who is basically acting out with the mean girl talk in the hope of being chucked a tiny shred of attention by Richie. I’m actually embarrassed for her. I don’t even know why anyone takes any fitness or nutrition advice from her. She’s not slim and she’s not fit.

I cant stand the woman..she thinks she looks slimmer than she does and if you look back at her old lives, you can see she's gained some fat but she'd never admit it! Miss f**King perfect I think not! She needs to take her own advice and stop being a #greedyb**tard

If she was still under the “affiliate” umbrella at this point she’s crossed a massive line and would likely be in breach of one of WJS’s rules for them all!
This behaviour is not only harassment, but if she’s offering “advice” via message whilst being one of the faces of team rh then essentially she’s offering unqualified coaching - which is just like every other bleeping mlm programme that exists.
her behaviour is not only legally questionable, but also I would hazard a guess that even WJS himself would be questioning her motives as to why she’d gone behind his back and messaged somebody offering advice (however vile that advice is), because isn’t that the kind of behaviour that caused him to become paranoid about other people bleeping him over and trying to poach his customers, by setting up their own coaching group??
He’s paranoid and rumour has it that he demanded affiliates stop speaking to any members through messages, so he could control any communications being sent between members and affiliates/staff 🙄
This reeks of someone who thinks they’re far more important and qualified to offer advice that they have no business giving in the first place. It’s dangerous, and in unqualified non professional hands can have serious repercussions. the whole affiliate programme was seriously bleeping questionable and should’ve been shut down before it even stayed

I saw someone on tik tok saying she used to post on tattle because she was jealous and now there's a thread about her and people are doing it because they are jealous. WJS, when you read this I can confirm I am absolutely not jealous. I just think you're a bleep 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.