TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s technically not the same company, however they have one single trustpilot platform which publishes reviews for protein powder and merch and their ‘life plan’/ this should not be allowed when they are two different companies/products
Yes, exactly. I believe trustpilot have been told, but not sure they'll do anything.

Reactions: 6
According to WJS he’s just had the first tattoo session.

Mind, he has also said that he accidentally found himself in a gay sauna (in the heart of Newcastle’s famous pink quarter) which I’m sure that being from Sunderland he’d be aware of. Apparently because of his adhd he ended up in there by mistake as he didn’t read the signage correctly, he said things got interesting 20 mins in. I’d say it would have been clearer in less than 20 mins. There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you are attracted to men as well WJS.
It’s the worst kept secret in the closet. The doors are open but he hasn't stepped out yet.
Is he from Sunderland I thought he was Newcastle or there abouts.
ADHD excuse again. ADHD doesn't make you not read signs properly. Interesting how WJS? Unless it is a Sauna with an undertone just because you are gay doesn't mean you don't use a, sauna the way it is meant to be used. Again unless it is a different kind of sauna I smell 🐂💩

Reactions: 4
It’s the worst kept secret in the closet. The doors are open but he hasn't stepped out yet.
Is he from Sunderland I thought he was Newcastle or there abouts.
ADHD excuse again. ADHD doesn't make you not read signs properly. Interesting how WJS? Unless it is a Sauna with an undertone just because you are gay doesn't mean you don't use a, sauna the way it is meant to be used. Again unless it is a different kind of sauna I smell 🐂💩
It’s called a sauna and does indeed have a 16 man sauna along with adult cinema room and various “chill out” areas. It’s a LGBT venue in the heart of the gay quarters and you need to ring a bell to get in. You don’t just stumble in unaware of what you’re getting yourself into. I have people in the know. It’s generally where gay guys hang out and hook up. Which is fine but you don’t just realIse 20 minutes in that you’re in the midst of it. There’d be cocks out all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s called a sauna and does indeed have a 16 man sauna along with adult cinema room and various “chill out” areas. It’s a LGBT venue in the heart of the gay quarters and you need to ring a bell to get in. You don’t just stumble in unaware of what you’re getting yourself into. I have people in the know. It’s generally where gay guys hang out and hook up. Which is fine but you don’t just realIse 20 minutes in that you’re in the midst of it. There’d be cocks out all over the place.
My friends will more than likely know about this venue. It will be a story to laugh about when we meet next 😂

I wonder how much WJS paid for the award 🤣
It tells you the cost somewhere on the awards page. So he will pay for trophies but not an interview.

• Heart
Why is he making jokes about getting caught speeding and then having to pay double the fine because he walked out of the speed awareness course after 15 minutes?
People who speed and think it’s all a big joke are the absolute scum of the earth.

Why did you walk out Richie? Think you were too good for it?

I know if you are disruptive or don’t complete the course the facilitator can refer you back to the police to be fined and the points put on your license (my ex used to facilitate these courses) so based on Richie’s walk out and fine, he also has points but he won’t admit to that.

His jokes about the sauna and the comments on the post all come across as a bit homophobic to me. He is using gay spaces as fodder for jokes. I suspect it didn’t really happen - but he’s gotta get that engagement up!

Reactions: 11
Why is he making jokes about getting caught speeding and then having to pay double the fine because he walked out of the speed awareness course after 15 minutes?
People who speed and think it’s all a big joke are the absolute scum of the earth.

Why did you walk out Richie? Think you were too good for it?

I know if you are disruptive or don’t complete the course the facilitator can refer you back to the police to be fined and the points put on your license (my ex used to facilitate these courses) so based on Richie’s walk out and fine, he also has points but he won’t admit to that.

His jokes about the sauna and the comments on the post all come across as a bit homophobic to me. He is using gay spaces as fodder for jokes. I suspect it didn’t really happen - but he’s gotta get that engagement up!
He will blame his ADHD for walking out of the speed awareness course no doubt the 🔔🔚

At what point will his minions read something and think "twit". What is enough for them? So far he's gotten away with racism, sexism, fat shaming, bullying, narcissism..... taking the piss out speeding, will that do it? He thinks he's god, he thinks he's above everyone. The guy is nothing but the tit on my shoe

Reactions: 7
The comment on this post about the "awards" wonder if they know about his award winning app🤔😂
1665491445743.png

Has no one realised "Prestige Awards" is a knock off? The post connected to the ^ original image on fb states "No awards ceremony because of covid."

No, there's no awards ceremony because the awards were purchased just to post on social media to pretend that their service was of value.

Have you ever heard of prestige awards? Who were the runner ups? Who was even in the running. Why has it not been held since.

Also, another way you know its complete crap. "Online coaching platform of the year", OF WHAT YEAR. Sorry like, but even when i was a bairn and I got a trophy for swimming 50 meters, you get a bloody dated iron on badge.

Its so hilarious how people think these are legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From the Prestige Awards website
“Nominations for Prestige Award winners often come from self-submissions”

It’s a small local award. Literally no one gives a tit about them. They were not judged against any other “online coaching platforms ”
There is also a page on their website for online payments for their services 😂 Their Insta has around 5 thousand followers. I have more than that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2022-10-11 at 17.32.38.png

I wondered how long this would take, for one of them to actually become ISSA qualified so he's not in breach of advertising rules

• Haha
View attachment 1642929

I wondered how long this would take, for one of them to actually become ISSA qualified so he's not in breach of advertising rules
And of course it was his wee side piece

From the Prestige Awards website
“Nominations for Prestige Award winners often come from self-submissions”

It’s a small local award. Literally no one gives a tit about them. They were not judged against any other “online coaching platforms ”
There is also a page on their website for online payments for their services 😂 Their Insta has around 5 thousand followers. I have more than that! 🤣
Honestly bewilders me how his wee minions don't see this lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.