TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s making up stories again from happy customers.

Can anyone let me know what WJS stands for please? Tried googling it so I didn’t have to ask lol.
why would they post this on his page?! They would post it in the group. BullSHIIIIT

Reactions: 3
He’s *literally pointing out that 50k of his inflated numbers haven’t joined the paid group yet 😂
Damage limitation when existing paying members have realised that they were a minority in a "paying group".

Also a desperate plea for old members to rejoin.

He had said in his posts she isn’t doing social media anymore due to online hate. Apart from that nothing. Obviously that’s complete bullshit.
Funny how's she's still not a moderator of the new paid members group! 🤔 Has she left?

Reactions: 6
He had said in his posts she isn’t doing social media anymore due to online hate. Apart from that nothing. Obviously that’s complete bullshit.
Poor woman has probably had her confidence really knocked back after his constant bullying!

Reactions: 2
He’s making up stories again from happy customers.

Can anyone let me know what WJS stands for please? Tried googling it so I didn’t have to ask lol.
WJS is Wish James Smith referring to RH. When you order James Smith off wish and they send Richy Howey 🤣

• Haha
Can someone please close the previous thread?
Didn’t realise we’d moved onto #10

Another page to burn my eyes, he needs to duck off, money grabbing twit
Is this the ‘behind the scenes’ he’s been promising? Haha customer care. What customer care? This is the highly censored version of behind the scenes. And really boring as tit.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t realise the last thread was still open. We have a few people taking numbers so I’ve recounted and we’re up to 63 so if you want to be counted take the next number. Anyone know how to close thread 9?

Reactions: 1
Hi! I'm a silent reader but I had to jump in to ask if anyone has seen Cath's (no bull) shopping video? Lecturing people on not buying processed food then shows her processed food then justifies it by saying she can afford it! Patronising cow 😡

I'm also an ex member.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hi! I'm a silent reader but I had to jump in to ask if anyone has seen Cath's (no bull) shopping video? Lecturing people on not buying processed food then shows her processed food then justifies it by saying she can afford it! Patronising cow 😡

I'm also an ex member.
With the cost of living crisis these entire bunch of money grabbing cunts need to read the room! Weiggt loss is the LAST thing on peoples mind as we’re being plunged into a national bloody financial catastrophe!!! 😡
Nobody gives two shits about your forced, staged, FAKE “customer care” pictures richie ya bleeping bellend!!! 😡

the pair of these stupid twats deserve everything they get - when people are forced into using food banks, do you think they have a choice of it’s processed food??
Course not!! As long as the family is fed and warm, with full bellies, nobody in their right mind would be worrying about that!!
These out of touch cunts need cancelling!!!!

if you’re STILL trying to flog tit for team rh or your own Merch WAKE UP AND SNIFF RICHIES BALLOON KNOT YA TOTAL bleep!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I'm also an ex member.
How tone-deaf of her.

What is with people thinking they're entitled to a treat but the rest of us aren't?

Reactions: 4
How come he hasn't posted on the main Team RH page in nearly a month, but he's posting all the time on his personal page?

Also, that weird bicep exercise video he posted, talking about proper technique. Ignoring the weird wanking face he's pulling while he's exercising, what's with the leg movement while doing a bicep curl? Looks to me like you're trying to show off by lifting a big weight that you can't actually lift without giving yourself a little headstart with your legs.

Typical so-called Alpha Male in a gym. Prick

Reactions: 11

I'm also an ex member.
That’s pretty shocking, I don’t think she would even realise that comes across. How these people have any followers is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg no way!! How bleeping patronising, I seriously can't stand her.

And the sight of his gurning face makes me vomit

How come he hasn't posted on the main Team RH page in nearly a month, but he's posting all the time on his personal page?

Also, that weird bicep exercise video he posted, talking about proper technique. Ignoring the weird wanking face he's pulling while he's exercising, what's with the leg movement while doing a bicep curl? Looks to me like you're trying to show off by lifting a big weight that you can't actually lift without giving yourself a little headstart with your legs.

That's exactly it, he's doing a wee "jump start" with his legs to get momentum then using his arms, stupid idiot

Jesus duck she thinks she's something special!! 🙄 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

Just seen his video, three thoughts:
🤔does the shaved head mean he's getting more hair plugs done?
🤔Is it an old video?
🤔Did he just realise his hair looked tit so he shaved it off?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.