TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We now have a fake husband to Sandra.
So team rh top marketing processes involve making and using fake accounts?? 🤦‍
This is just bleeping bizarre.
Do you think the likes of Joe Wicks or James Smith would even have the time or inclination to consider using fake accounts on Facebook, as a legitimate way to drive traffic towards their post and try and sell their programmes??

No.They wouldn’t.
But then again James Smith does world tours and is interviewed on Good Morning Britain....and richard howey is interviewed by a small radio station in Newcastle, about his hair transplant 😳

There’s a reason that the people like Joe Wicks are famous, popular and have a good future ahead of them whereas richie howey is stuck in his little fantasy Facebook world, ruining all his relationships and friendships by being a giant Narc bleep and sitting obsessing over everything that’s written about him on the internet 😶
There’s a massive difference between being a genuine professional with actual QUALIFIED staff and a proper team behind you, and plucking random dinner ladies from your coaching group and claiming they’re suddenly “coaches” (no offence to any dinner ladies intended).

Reactions: 17
I am cringing so much at all the shenanigins - it is just so pathetic and childish 🤦‍♀️ I want to unfollow but I can't as I want to watch it unfold...like a car crash happening in front of you 🤪

Reactions: 5
So team rh top marketing processes involve making and using fake accounts?? 🤦‍
This is just bleeping bizarre.
Do you think the likes of Joe Wicks or James Smith would even have the time or inclination to consider using fake accounts on Facebook, as a legitimate way to drive traffic towards their post and try and sell their programmes??

No.They wouldn’t.
But then again James Smith does world tours and is interviewed on Good Morning Britain....and richard howey is interviewed by a small radio station in Newcastle, about his hair transplant 😳

There’s a reason that the people like Joe Wicks are famous, popular and have a good future ahead of them whereas richie howey is stuck in his little fantasy Facebook world, ruining all his relationships and friendships by being a giant Narc bleep and sitting obsessing over everything that’s written about him on the internet 😶
There’s a massive difference between being a genuine professional with actual QUALIFIED staff and a proper team behind you, and plucking random dinner ladies from your coaching group and claiming they’re suddenly “coaches” (no offence to any dinner ladies intended).
THIS is the comment that needs posted on Facebook

Hes absolutely lost the plot, having conversations with himself as fake people. WTF? How can ppl genuinely watch this and think hes sane, and someone to aspire to become? He's actively posting to encourage bullying, how on earth are these idiots accepting of his vile behaviour

This tickled me...the grammar comment lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They’re all gloating and bullying and feeling highly superior for knowing it was a photoshop, while simultaneously being totally played and being oblivious. It’s just….🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how trust pilot would view this fake mock up of a review too? Not that he cares. The disgusting comments he made about mental illness in reply to some of the negative reviews didn’t seem to bother his minions. This surely has a shelf life though. It’s actually painful to watch.

If the bloke put half the time and effort into properly educating himself and his coaches as he does into making up weird fake posts and profiles he might actually have a credible business. It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 13
I followed the plan for nearly 4 years. I ended up weighing the same as when I started!!
Since stopping I'm no longer weighing my food or tracking every morsel that passes my lips. I dont stand on the spot doing steps. I eat balanced meals mostly but if I go out for a meal or have a takeaway then I just eat a bit lighter the next day. I've started doing couch 25k and I've actually begun to lose weight. I'm really enjoying running and the freedom of not tracking. It was in no way worth it for me and was pushing me into disordered eating. I'm not even overweight, I want a lose a bit just for pure vanity. For anyone thinking of leaving don't be afraid, you won't necessarily put weight on but even if you do that's better than being stuck in a horrible system of thinking constantly about food and how many calories are in every mouthful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
THIS is the comment that needs posted on Facebook

Hes absolutely lost the plot, having conversations with himself as fake people. WTF? How can ppl genuinely watch this and think hes sane, and someone to aspire to become? He's actively posting to encourage bullying, how on earth are these idiots accepting of his vile behaviour

This tickled me...the grammar comment lol
Considering the minions trolled someone for correcting grammar on a post recently he’s sitting back and watching this happen. Although we all know it’s his grammar as he is George and Sandra. This is what insanity looks like. When he laughs on video he appears manic. He needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought someone had called him out on they profiles and he admitted that were fake and he "was playing the game'. So why us he now back to acting as if it was all real?

Reactions: 7
I thought someone had called him out on they profiles and he admitted that were fake and he "was playing the game'. So why us he now back to acting as if it was all real?
He must have deleted those comments so he can pretend Sandra and George are real and milk it for as much attention as he can get from it. What a tool.

It’s like he keeps his minions prepped for attack by throwing them fake people to attack, and, like a bunch of mugs they do, I’m glad the people are fake, but it just shows the kind of bullying he allows and encourages. Hes always trying to build a fake image of himself to the blinkered. That one was to put across that he’s always having to defend himself against the ridiculous accusations, to deflect from the very real accusation’s, to make them have his back no matter what, he trains them all like 🐶

Reactions: 11
I can’t see how this in anyway is a good marketing tool? Aside from the actual immaturity and utter stupidity of it, how many people are actually going to see this and say “wow I want to sign up with your weight loss plan”? My guess- no one and may cause any sensible person to leave.
The sort of person getting over excited in the comments are the ones who always comment on his posts, so either are already members or never intended to be.
If he look at his new membership levels I’m sure he would see it isn’t driving any sign ups so what is the point of it? The feed the wjs ego?

Reactions: 7
It’s like he keeps his minions prepped for attack by throwing them fake people to attack, and, like a bunch of mugs they do, I’m glad the people are fake, but it just shows the kind of bullying he allows and encourages. Hes always trying to build a fake image of himself to the blinkered. That one was to put across that he’s always having to defend himself against the ridiculous accusations, to deflect from the very real accusation’s, to make them have his back no matter what, he trains them all like 🐶
It’s disgusting. I don’t think he realises that the brainwashed will be blowing smoke up his arse but the silent majority see how nasty it is and will avoid.

I used to often hear people saying good things about Team RH, but anything I’ve heard lately has been really negative. Outside of his echo chamber, people see what this is.

Reactions: 9
You’ve absolutely nailed it. It’s to convince people that anyone saying anything bad about TeamRH are crazy.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. He's controlling the narrative. He's keeping ppl primed so when genuine ppl say something about it nit working for them, or they pull him up for something he's said, he already has them labelled as haters and his minions are right in there with the nastiness

Reactions: 6
So so childish - that is the only word that describes it. As someone else has said, how is this encouraging anyone to sign up for a weight loss plan 🤦‍♀️

I hope the marketing team/person realises how truly tit this is as a strategy and how damaging it will be to their professional credibility and gets out soon before the damage to their reputation is permanent 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.