TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, they may have been reading the threads for a while, and decided to create an account and join in yesterday - although strange post to start with.
Yes definitely a bit of a strange post the majority of first time posters come looking for advice on what to do and what to expect if they cancel the plan early or come here to say how WJS has treated them or someone they know appallingly…

Reactions: 5
WJS has infiltrated Tattle before so we know the signs. I’m not going to get embroiled into an argument here as that’s not why we’re here. If you want to talk about your experiences with TeamRH then feel free you’re welcome here 🙂
And wouldn’t it be just a perfect way for WJS to cause issues on tattle to distract from all the tit he’s doing 🤔
Absolutely not getting into any arguments because that is EXACTLY what he’d love.
He has and will continue to create fake accounts, and if it looks and sounds like a fake account, 100% it’s a fake account.

Hi WJS. Did you and marketing have a meeting and actually have to refer to you as wish James Smith? 😂😂😂😂😂
Bet you wanted to pack that meeting in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And wouldn’t it be just a perfect way for WJS to cause issues on tattle to distract from all the tit he’s doing 🤔
Absolutely not getting into any arguments because that is EXACTLY what he’d love.
He has and will continue to create fake accounts, and if it looks and sounds like a fake account, 100% it’s a fake account.

Hi WJS. Did you and marketing have a meeting and actually have to refer to you as wish James Smith? 😂😂😂😂😂
Bet you wanted to pack that meeting in 🤣
What a pathetic sad individual resorting to this tit!
Really getting under his skin, aren't we?

Reactions: 3
Yes definitely a bit of a strange post the majority of first time posters come looking for advice on what to do and what to expect if they cancel the plan early or come here to say how WJS has treated them or someone they know appallingly…
Or its just not and its the first post. Doesnt matter if people hypothesise it "feels weird" its tattle! Paranoia laid down by narcissist having victims turn on each other

• Heart
Why has he reposted the last post twice and why has he posted as Sandra

Reactions: 1
How do they all not realise that ‘Sandra’ and ‘George’ are fake profiles commenting on that fb post. It’s so ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair, I think his recent post was quite funny. Also to be fair, there were some nasty comments made towards Richie 1st when they believed he actually climbed a monument and spray painted it. Some people really are daft.
It doesn't matter if he made up 'Sandra'. It's not hurting anyone, its just marketing. He isnt the only business that does this kind of thing.

I think his post made many people laugh, which is what the world needs more of.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think its only OK if its tongue in cheek. Most of his fake posts are actually trying to be real and con ppl. I don't think hes funny in the slightest. And his vile minions calling someone homeless is disgusting

His followers are as nasty as he is!
I've justvread through some of the comments, they are nasty witches! And he's just sitting there watching as everyone hurls abuse. What scum he is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry, I don't agree. Him, his minions, his hanger-ons are nasty pieces of work who seem to actively set out to be twats to ppl. His treatment of so many ppl means he deserves no respect from me, whatsoever!

Reactions: 12
Sorry, I don't agree. Him, his minions, his hanger-ons are nasty pieces of work who seem to actively set out to be twats to ppl. His treatment of so many ppl means he deserves no respect from me, whatsoever!
All of this 👏👏👏
And I’m certainly not going to back down from commenting on tattle and trying to be shamed for outing WJS and his bullshit on here 👌

I will never find any of his posts harmless, because of the tit that I know of from friends behind the scenes - NOTHING he does is harmless, and he is a calculating, manipulative ,narcissistic.

To be fair, I think his recent post was quite funny. Also to be fair, there were some nasty comments made towards Richie 1st when they believed he actually climbed a monument and spray painted it. Some people really are daft.
It doesn't matter if he made up 'Sandra'. It's not hurting anyone, its just marketing. He isnt the only business that does this kind of thing.

I think his post made many people laugh, which is what the world needs more of.
Yeah nah, its not OK because others do it.

Hes a narcissistic bellend thats ruined every relationship both professionally and personally and then blames everything external to him.

Reactions: 8
I agree , it’s not ok if others do it. It’s not really marketing when it is just made to bring some really horrid people to the table. Bunch of bleeping monsters the lot of them

Sandra and George both only uploaded their cover and profile pics yesterday and they're the only two they both have.

• Haha
I would not think of those posts as very effective marketing tools. They may make some people laugh and they may get a handful of sign ups at most. But, it’s very shortsighted and the negative impact will outweigh any benefits. But I don’t expect anything else from this company. If I worked behind the scenes in any role associated with marketing at TeamRH I’d be running for the hills right now. Career destroying stuff. This is not a professional set up.

Setting up fake accounts on Facebook to comment on your own posts in order to get a reaction and stir people up is really rather lame. Everyone is attacking these people who they think are real. What a hot mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sandra and George both only uploaded their cover and profile pics yesterday and they're the only two they both have.
He admitted they were fake when he got called out on it, said he was ‘just playing the game’ to get more reach

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He admitted they were fake when he got called out on it, said he was ‘just playing the game’ to get more reach
Based on that quote, he uses fake profiles a lot to “play the game” then....
From the man who put a status up a few weeks back saying fake profiles shouldn’t be allowed and you should need to show ID to verify a profile on social media 😂😂😂
Forgot about that one did you richard??
You honestly can’t make this up 🤦‍♂️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.