TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he actually posted a trustpilot review is beyond sad.

Well done Marketing Team, u really are setting yourself up for an excellent career in the business 😂 my other half is a marketing man, been in the business for 25 years, made his way to the top of the business. he just shakes his head in disbelief at this stuff, id be leaving team rh off ur CV if I were u 😂 even if u have no say on it, it’s tainting u !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He's honestly so pathetic. And there's never been a sign up fee. This is the kind of drawn out crap I'd expect from my 13 year old nephew

Absolutely duck all to do with weight loss. His brand is all over the place, its laughable
Can't he see what a knob all this makes him look?
He really is unhinged! Needs serious help, so my issues!!!

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Trust Pilot think about him admitting to posting fake reviews?

Also, he might have a large following of minions, but I wonder how many of them actually pay him anything. 425000 page likes but only 25000 in his members group. That's a tit conversion rate by anyone's measurements. If he wants to stroke his ego rather than paying bills, fine. Likes don't pay wages just like claps don't pay nurses

He's a virtue signalling narc twit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think he actually posted a fake review on trustpilot, I think he just photoshopped it. All of this photoshopping and faking posts etc is typical of sociopathic behaviour. Forging documents and letters for various unscrupulous reasons is a typical trait. I guess this is just another version of that. He needs admiration, gotta get his fix somehow even if it’s through a bizarre tit show. He’s entertaining us over on tattle as well 👍 keep up the ‘good’ work WJS.

Of course, it could be his world class marketing team behind all of this.

Reactions: 7
This says alot about his business, his employees and his followers. It is like an online insane asylum. It is not funny it is insane, sad and pathetic.

None of what he does has anything to do with his business model. Nothing to do with fat loss, positive mental health, coaching, fitness, helping people and certainly not attracting the desired clientele.

His employees are door mats who are just as nasty a bullies, and as insane as him. No way can they think themselves otherwise. They certainly aren't independent individuals, or independent thinkers. They are followers, they follow the herd, they aren't leaders, they are toxic followers and nothing in a business sense.

They can't ever look back on their bullying behaviour, or as accomplices to the tit show that is TRH and be happy or proud. It is definitely not behaviour to write home about or teach your kids.

They allow their car crash of a boss to do what he likes knowing it is ridiculous for him, them and the business but join in anyway.

Working in a toxic environment that allows their nasty, toxic vindictive side to be freely shown and utilised. Causing not just food disorders, but mental health issues, and suicidal thoughts in others. Bravo 👏 how proud you all must be to know you cause the worst issues, and the worst mental health issues anyone could have. To send them to the darkest places mentally is not something to be proud of and not a company to work for, but money talks I guess while tit walks.

I wonder what their families think or if they are different people at home?
No way would I be proud or condone my children or family behaving this way as online bullies.

As for his followers they must be just as bad. Bullying the made up Sandra and George made up or not this shows once again their nasty bullying side.
The same followers who have family, children, parents who in no way would be happy if any of their family members got jumped on on an online 'weight loss coaching group' I use that term extremely loosely.
The whole company from top to bottom and those followers who partake in the nastiness are bottom feeding scum, and toxic right through to the bone.

• Heart
I don’t think he actually posted a fake review on trustpilot, I think he just photoshopped it. All of this photoshopping and faking posts etc is typical of sociopathic behaviour. Forging documents and letters for various unscrupulous reasons is a typical trait. I guess this is just another version of that. He needs admiration, gotta get his fix somehow even if it’s through a bizarre tit show. He’s entertaining us over on tattle as well 👍 keep up the ‘good’ work WJS.

Of course, it could be his world class marketing team behind all of this.
He deffinatly posted it 🙄 it’s there for all to see, take a look 😂 along with someone calling him out for it !

Funny thing is, if anyone reads it that isn’t on the Facebook group or misses this attempt at marketing the person is saying he’s barbaric and she was bullied by his members, similar to many other reviews ……bit of an own goal Richie 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The fact he actually posted a trustpilot review is beyond sad.

Well done Marketing Team, u really are setting yourself up for an excellent career in the business 😂 my other half is a marketing man, been in the business for 25 years, made his way to the top of the business. he just shakes his head in disbelief at this stuff, id be leaving team rh off ur CV if I were u 😂 even if u have no say on it, it’s tainting u !
This is it, the whole “marketing” side of things is a total joke and embarrassment and no legit company would look at a CV of anyone who worked at team rh and even consider giving them a job!
But didn’t his head of marketing move and become head of brand or something??
Like there’s a massive difference between working in marketing and branding...unless you work for richie howey and he thinks you can just suddenly make someone an expert by giving them a fancy title 😂

also they went through a ton of marketing team because nobody with any actual ethics could stick his nonsense!
I work with a marketing, branding and project development team myself in a highly corporate company and if any of them were subjected to the bullshit WJS pulls they would be speaking to hr to file a complaint and their unions. And they wouldn’t be putting up with it, because let’s face it, it’s not normal or appropriate workplace behaviour 🤷‍♀️

I hope his “marketing” team are reading this and realising that just because he’s paying you a wage, you’re actually ruining your future prospects by having team Rh on your cv.
do yourself a favour and leave now before he fucks up your livelihood!!!!

Reactions: 2
He deffinatly posted it 🙄 it’s there for all to see, take a look 😂 along with someone calling him out for it !

Funny thing is, if anyone reads it that isn’t on the Facebook group or misses this attempt at marketing the person is saying he’s barbaric and she was bullied by his members, similar to many other reviews ……bit of an own goal Richie 😂

Yes and apologies, I see that he has actually posted a fake review of his own company on trustpilot in the guise of Sandra, who is one of his alter egos he created a Facebook profile for (and her husband George, another alter ego) to comment on his own photoshopped fake graffiti photo on Facebook.

All to get others to think that the trolls are out to get him. He’s the troll of himself.

• Haha
Funny how the review from "sandra" hadn't been flagged, yet he's straight in there pressing the button on every other negative one.

Reactions: 10

I notice it only went on 19h ago which is probably why I couldn’t originally see it. Which one of us posted this one 🤣🤣🤣 (it wasn’t me unfortunately)

Attachments

• Heart
Imagine being so desperate for an ego stroke you have to resort to actually trolling yourself via a two way public conversation with yourself on social media 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes and apologies, I see that he has actually posted a fake review of his own company on trustpilot in the guise of Sandra, who is one of his alter egos he created a Facebook profile for (and her husband George, another alter ego) to comment on his own photoshopped fake graffiti photo on Facebook.

All to get others to think that the trolls are out to get him. He’s the troll of himself.
Sorry, to clarify the eye roll was at him posting it, not to ur comment 🫣

Reactions: 4
Imagine being so desperate for an ego stroke you have to resort to actually trolling yourself via a two way public conversation with yourself on social media 🤯
Imagine being so desperate to keep getting people to sign up for your crappy plan, that you try and drum up business using fake profiles 😳
Funny that this time of year was one of their busiest in the past, as people panicked and signed up thinking they would lose weight for Xmas 😶
Business lagging is it richard? Your own special brand of marketing not working? 😂
Even the three month memberships fell flat as your personality 🤦‍♂️
Read the room and realise people are living through a cost of living crisis and don’t give a bleeping tit about fake weight loss plans

Reactions: 6
I left years ago thank feck 🙄 is Rachel still on the go or has she wised up yet?

Reactions: 1
I still cannot believe people think this couple are real. Do they not do their homework. The fact George's only post on his own time line is TRHs business address, Sandra got the correct spelling of disgusting in one of 'her' posts on WJS page but not on the trust pilot review. Along with other tell tale signs.
People really are just blind followers.
As for the best marketing department 😂😂 his alter ego will believe this and lap it up the 🔔🔚

Attachments

Reactions: 2
He pretty much admitted George and Sandra were fake then continued with this charade. I don’t even know why anyone would think any of it’s real..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.