TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please please someone call him out on that

I'm on his long list of blocked accounts. Maybe I should create a fake account to call him out?

Reactions: 4
The nastiness towards “Sandra” was absolutely hideous. I’m glad it was a fake account as no one should have to deal with that. But what kind of person goads people into abusing someone like that online. Because the next person they turn on could actually be real

Reactions: 10
The nastiness towards “Sandra” was absolutely hideous. I’m glad it was a fake account as no one should have to deal with that. But what kind of person goads people into abusing someone like that online. Because the next person they turn on could actually be real
Totally agree, so disgusting!

Reactions: 3
So cringe how far up his arse everyone is. He thinks he’s hilarious but he’s not even remotely funny 😐

Reactions: 6
Based on that quote, he uses fake profiles a lot to “play the game” then....
From the man who put a status up a few weeks back saying fake profiles shouldn’t be allowed and you should need to show ID to verify a profile on social media 😂😂😂
Forgot about that one did you richard??
You honestly can’t make this up 🤦‍♂️😂
The post that got my Facebook page blocked 😂😂

• Haha
They must be desperate for his attention 🤢 one day they will find themselves here wondering why they were so naive. I’ve never had amorous thoughts about WJS mind, but I guess there’s no accounting for taste.

Reactions: 3
They must be desperate for his attention 🤢 one day they will find themselves here wondering why they were so naive. I’ve never had amorous thoughts about WJS mind, but I guess there’s no accounting for taste.
You know he'd last 10 seconds maximum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Good lord he’s still plugging that fake post with a fake trust pilot review 😂

• Haha
I see he’s mocked up a fake trust pilot review supposed to be from the fake Facebook account (Sandra) about the fake graffiti post. People actually believe Sandra is real. I have no words for this man’s head fuckery.

Team R Fake. They fake everything.

• Sad
I see he’s mocked up a fake trust pilot review supposed to be from the fake Facebook account (Sandra) about the fake graffiti post. People actually believe Sandra is real. I have no words for this man’s head fuckery.

We now have a fake husband to Sandra.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah both Sandra & George set up their profile pics etc one day ago, he is so obvious 😂

• Haha

Which doesn’t appear to be on Trust Pilot, didn’t any of his “fans” check if it was real?… a couple of people in the comments have sussed it out though. The shame of these antics from a grown man with a business to run.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.